Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria (3117 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2023

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
They are some girls on my friends list that need to be get arrested, they like taking pictures together, kissing and rubbing each other.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
They are some girls on my friends list that need to be get arrested, they like taking pictures together, kissing and rubbing each other.
Report them to either the Nigeria police, vigilante group, the Nigeria military or to the community leaders were the girls lives with evidences of the picture were they were kissing and romancing each other.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
1nice:

Report them to either the Nigeria police, vigilante group, the Nigeria military or to the community leaders were the girls lives with evidences of the picture were they were kissing and romancing each other.

Start with bobrisky

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Start with bobrisky

Nigerians have already started with bobrisky and his cohorts: bobrisky and James brown have been arrested by Nigeria police several times following the reports of Nigeria people to the police for their sodomy practices.

What remains is for Nigeria people to chase them out of Nigeria if they refuse to turn away from Homosexual practices which the Nigeria Law Forbids ( Nigeria constitution Forbids the practices of Homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria) ; Nigerians will stop this fools from continuingly corrupting the Nigeria people with their crossdressing and homosexuality practices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXFom6ovw8E&pp=ygUZS2lsbCBsZXNiaWFucyBpbiBOaWdlcmlhIA
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Arrest Trangenders, Gays but leave Lesbians pls. grin E Get Why!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Diego35M: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Arrest Trangenders, Gays but leave Lesbians pls. grin
E Get Why!!!
Why? how? Are you mad?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by ngwabuoy: 5:27am On Jul 03, 2023
This will be a loooong fight

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Djuggernaut(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Na worm full una head. I ain't gay, and want to say there are more pressing issues happening in Nigeria, than who dey fwck who..

Who you fwck no make me cum.. Mind your business and focus!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Djuggernaut:
Na worm full una head. I ain't gay, and want to say there are more pressing issues happening in Nigeria, than who dey fwck who..

Shut up!

If you do not have any meaningful words to contribute to the eradication of homosexual and lesbian practices in Nigeria then shut up and stop talking rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Djuggernaut:

This used to be my.position too. But I've noticed that in countries where gays are "left alone", they quickly go far beyond that, you can almost say they quickly take over and next thing you know being straight becomes something to apologize for!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Djuggernaut(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Shut up!

If you do not have any meaningful words to contribute to the eradication of homosexual and lesbian practices in Nigeria then shut up and stop talking rubbish.

For sure you go stupid for real life. I bet my left balls on this
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Djuggernaut:

Shut up!

For sure you go stupid for real life. I bet my left balls on this
Are you scared of quoting me?

Why combine my quote with yours: the bolded words are my quote while the unbolded words are yours; readers should check previous quote to see what I am talking about.

If you were close to me, I would have slaps you twice to reset your nonsense unthinking head to normal.
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
DaddyCoool:

This used to be my.position too. But I've noticed that in countries where gays are "left alone", they quickly go far beyond that, you can almost say they quickly take over and next thing you know being straight becomes something to apologize for!
Well it's the fruits of your own medicine,you made us see living in our sexuality as something we need to apologize for, now the tables have turned,you are getting your wings in a bunch. Did you ever say anything then when you were wallowing in your straight privilege and seeing gays suffer? No

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by epondudu: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Gayism is alien to our culture, people should support this initiative to eradicate homosexuality and lesbianity in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Well it's the fruits of your own medicine,you made us see living in our sexuality as something we need to apologize for, now the tables have turned,you are getting your wings in a bunch. Did you ever say anything then when you were wallowing in your straight privilege and seeing gays suffer? No

So instead of automatically comming to the defense of gays as I used to do, I now just mind my own business and let gays and homophobes fight their own battles.
I don't want to see normalization of a man casually calling another man "my husband" or children being taught that being gay is normal. That's what "leave them alone" has led to in the West!
So I'm staying out if you folks' battles - neither pro nor con!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
epondudu:
Gayism is alien to our culture, people should support this initiative to eradicate homosexuality and lesbianity in our society.

Now I think of it, this is probably why gays end up controlling all the creative art industries. Because society forbids expressing their sexuality, they channel that sexual energy to creativity!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyCoool:

So instead of automatically comming to the defense of gays as I used to do, I now just mind my own business and let gays and homophobes fight their own battles.
I don't want to see normalization of a man casually calling another man "my husband" or children being taught that being gay is normal. That's what "leave them alone" has led to in the West!
So I'm staying out if you folks' battles - neither pro nor con!
Dude,the bolded literally shows you are not a fence seater rather you are also homophobic just not to the extreme of murder,if you think being gay isn't normal then you are homophobic plain and simple and it's ok as long as you are not going out of your way to murder them just because you don't agree with their "lifestyle".

I would advise you join your fellow homophobes in the fight because we really are indeed coming for your kids,if you are against us,at least be fully against us
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by zumbigbo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
What a waste of time.

Build road and infrastructure..NO

Chase gays...YES

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Dude,the bolded literally shows you are not a fence seater rather you are also homophobic just not to the extreme of murder,if you think being gay isn't normal then you are homophobic plain and simple and it's ok as long as you are not going out of your way to murder them just because you don't agree with their "lifestyle".

I would advise you join your fellow homophobes in the fight because we really are indeed coming for your kids,if you are against us,at least be fully against us

Here's my stance (if you think it is homophobic, then I'm homophobic):

The point of marriage is to raise children in a balanced mother and father family. If the norm becomes gay marriage, that purpose will be defeated. Gays ought recognise and respect that by keeping their gayness behind closed doors, out of the public space!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
zumbigbo:
What a waste of time.

Build road and infrastructure..NO

Chase gays...YES

Maybe there's a reason it is more important to this particular person, more important than road and infrastructure.
Maybe a gay tried to molest him or his. If that happened to you gay trouble will also be more important to you!
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You are very foolish and stupid for saying rubbish things here!!

Are you saying that the Nigeria law that forbids homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria is homophobic?

Are you saying that 98% of Nigerians that said No To Gay And Lesbians Practices In Nigeria do not know what they are saying?

Are you wiser than the Nigeria police men that arrest those practing homosexual and lesbianism?

If you do not stop talking carelessly online, we concern Nigerians and the Nigeria security agencies are indeed coming for you and your family and you will surely regret the day you became a homo( homosexual)

Nonsense ignorance illiterate people constituting nuisance on Nigeria soil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Maybe there's a reason it is more important to this particular person, more important than road and infrastructure.
Maybe a gay tried to molest him or his. If that happened to you gay trouble will also be more important to you!
It is not matter of been molested but it is a matter of limiting this menaces of homosexual and lesbianism before it starts corrupting the little children residing in Nigeria.

I encourage you for condemning this menaces of sodomy ( Homosexual and Lesbianism practices)

Those Nigeria Homosexual and lesbians eyes would soon clear; they would soon know that Nigerians hate criminality with passion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
1nice:

It is not matter of been molested but it is a matter of limiting this menaces of homosexual and lesbianism before it starts corrupting the little children residing in Nigeria.

I encourage you for condemning this menaces of sodomy ( Homosexual and Lesbianism practices)

Those Nigeria Homosexual and lesbians eyes would soon clear; they would soon know that Nigerians hate criminality with passion.

Gays and lesbians have been with us since forever. But it is always like one known person in an entire village, even allowed to dress as women and seen as an oddity. Problem is that these days it is rampant, maybe due to hormones in foods. But I still don't think they should be criminalized just for being gay, as long as they're not open about it. When they start demanding rights then that's a problem!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Gays and lesbians have been with us since forever. But it is always like one known person in an entire village, even allowed to dress as women and seen as an oddity. Problem is that these days it is rampant, maybe due to hormones in foods. But I still don't think they should be criminalized just for being gay, as long as they're not open about it. When they start demanding rights then that's a problem!

Gays and Lesbians have already been criminalized in Nigeria due to them be open about it: you will see a gay man publicly displaying gayness in public and corrupting little children to the point that underage children are learning this evil menaces by which underage male children now dress up like females (crossdressing) and also displays gayness in public; this gays and lesbians have taken this menaces too far to extents of taking advantage of the poor and underage children in Nigeria.

Gays and lesbians lecturers molesting their students who can not withstand their pressure, few government officials who are gays and lesbians molesting those they employed, few pastors and imams who are gays molesting their church members and muslims and many more evils this gays and lesbians are committing on daily basis.

Criminals have no rights because they disobey the Nigeria law and are label outlaws and must face the consequences of their criminal actions: this is Nigeria and African were evil menaces like gay and lesbian practices are not allowed to spread like virus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Here's my stance (if you think it is homophobic, then I'm homophobic):

The point of marriage is to raise children in a balanced mother and father family. If the norm becomes gay marriage, that purpose will be defeated. Gays ought recognise and respect that by keeping their gayness behind closed doors, out of the public space!
Good, it's ok to accept you are homophobic afterall it's Nigeria

Also,the point of marriage is subjective and doesn't exist in a vacuum, marriage is a social construct taking a variety of forms and also buddy,you don't need to get married to have children

Moreover,the whole "queer people can't have kids" have been rendered moot,back in the day lavender marriages(research it) existed between gay men and lesbians who wanted kids and still happens today,I know of countless ones in Nigeria doing it to please society besides family can come in various forms,I do agree with you that a kid needs both a mother figure and a father figure as that's ideal for a kid but would you rather a kid have two messed up opposite sex parents or two same sex parents that's raising them with love because love is the number thing that matters in raising children,every other thing comes secondary. Also kids don't get to choose the family they are born in be it a single parent household,a guardian,a same sex or opposite sex parent household as long as they are raised in a loving family, that's the paramount in their lives
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
1nice:

You are very foolish and stupid for saying rubbish things here!!

Are you saying that the Nigeria law that forbids homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria is homophobic?

Are you saying that 98% of Nigerians that said No To Gay And Lesbians Practices In Nigeria do not know what they are saying?

Are you wiser than the Nigeria police men that arrest those practing homosexual and lesbianism?

If you do not stop talking carelessly online, we concern Nigerians and the Nigeria security agencies are indeed coming for you and your family and you will surely regret the day you became a homo( homosexual)

Nonsense ignorance illiterate people constituting nuisance on Nigeria soil.
So this is how you start a civilized debate? With insults? Congrats

Also,you do know what homophobia is right because from that comment it's obvious you don't

If you are gonna quote me man,at least quote facts,at the dawn of the law,only 96% of Nigerians supported it but recently only 87% of Nigerians supports it so the numbers are dwindling buddy

Also if you are gonna call out wisdom,it literally makes no sense to contrast between executors of law who literally have no background on the science of human sexuality and gender to the same level of scientist who have taken their time to study human sexual orientation and gender correlation, that's just a comparison that literally makes no sense

Lol,buddy I'm not even in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Good, it's ok to accept you are homophobic afterall it's Nigeria

Also,the point of marriage is subjective and doesn't exist in a vacuum, marriage is a social construct taking a variety of forms and also buddy,you don't need to get married to have children

Moreover,the whole "queer people can't have kids" have been rendered moot,back in the day lavender marriages(research it) existed between gay men and lesbians who wanted kids and still happens today,I know of countless ones in Nigeria doing it to please society besides family can come in various forms,I do agree with you that a kid needs both a mother figure and a father figure as that's ideal for a kid but would you rather a kid have two messed up opposite sex parents or two same sex parents that's raising them with love because love is the number thing that matters in raising children,every other thing comes secondary. Also kids don't get to choose the family they are born in be it a single parent household,a guardian,a same sex or opposite sex parent household as long as they are raised in a loving family, that's the paramount in their lives

All that Love nonsense is a camouflage. They're even fooling churches with it (see below). They even caption their events "Pride". What is there to be proud about being gay - how is it an achievement?? That's exactly what I'm afraid of - they have gone from "tolerate us" to "I'm proud I'm gay and throwing it in your face!"

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
1nice:

Gays and Lesbians have already been criminalized in Nigeria due to them be open about it: you will see a gay man publicly displaying gayness in public and corrupting little children to the point that underage children are learning this evil menaces by which underage male children now dress up like females (crossdressing) and also displays gayness in public; this gays and lesbians have taken this menaces too far to extents of taking advantage of the poor and underage children in Nigeria.

Gays and lesbians lecturers molesting their students who can not withstand their pressure, few government officials who are gays and lesbians molesting those they employed, few pastors and imams who are gays molesting their church members and muslims and many more evils this gays and lesbians are committing on daily basis.

Criminals have no rights because they disobey the Nigeria law and are label outlaws and must face the consequences of their criminal actions: this is Nigeria and African were evil menaces like gay and lesbian practices are not allowed to spread like virus.

While I see some of your points (see my screenshots and post above), I must say that all those things you mentioned also happen with straight people. Criminality is not confined to gay people. My only thing is that they should do their gay behind closed doors, NOT shoving it in society's face and demanding rights!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Assist The Nigeria Police In Arresting Gays And Lesbians In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

So this is how you start a civilized debate? With insults? Congrats

Also,you do know what homophobia is right because from that comment it's obvious you don't

If you are gonna quote me man,at least quote facts,at the dawn of the law,only 96% of Nigerians supported it but recently only 87% of Nigerians supports it so the numbers are dwindling buddy

Also if you are gonna call out wisdom,it literally makes no sense to contrast between executors of law who literally have no background on the science of human sexuality and gender to the same level of scientist who have taken their time to study human sexual orientation and gender correlation, that's just a comparison that literally makes no sense

Lol,buddy I'm not even in Nigeria

You are suffering from mental sickness, that is why normal person can not debate with mad person like you: I am not debating with you, just allowing you to display your ignorance and foolishness to the public to your shame and disgrace.

Homophobia is disliking gay and lesbian people.
Concerns Nigerians will continue to do right things by warning stupid and foolish gay and lesbian people in Nigeria so they can stop their stupidity and unnatural acts.

Illiterate, ignorance people like you displaying ignorance and foolishness on daily basis: you know nothing; you and your people should be ashamed of yourselves for been proud of belonging to an outlaws group ( Homosexuals and lesbians) even animals do not practice homosexuality and lesbianism.

Nigeria laws forbids gay and lesbian practices by Nigerians and if you think you are above the Nigeria law that forbids Gay and Lesbian practice then get ready to face the consequences of your criminal act.

Mugu displaying his ignorance!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) / Black Axee And Vikings See Blood Like Water In Anambra - PHOTOS / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.