Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) (3782 Views)

USSD: MTN Snubs Banks, Links 77 Million Subscribers To FINTECH Platforms / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Popular Social Medias And Numbers Of Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by udede(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Tabletuner:

95% people on this platform are not serious.
na yeye tribalists full nairaland including seun and his stupid mods
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by Tabletuner(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2023
udede:
na yeye tribalists full nairaland including seun and his stupid mods

That is a serious and wise person talking. Not that onye nberibe that mentioned me before.
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by mu2sa2: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Tabletuner:

Did I mention your name ?
I didn't mention your name either.
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by youngrichnigga: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2023
wiseone28:
Omo Nigeria will 200m at 33%

South Africa with 60m at 32%

Them own worst.
Nigeria's unemployed can fill the while of South Africa and still collect change if taken literally... We are the worst anyway you look at it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by MrAgbako: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
for how much? grin
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by Arbiter9(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
DSC7:
Where is Nairaland? embarassed....

Tribalism kills.......

Nairaland is only used by 2m ppl
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by ZAddyMaGista(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2023
korrej:
Na Nigeria carry first for unemployment rate
Percentage already going up na. Baba don take over gonna hit 40% minimum.
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by RoadMozart(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Why is Nairaland not there na
Re: Most Popular Social Platforms In The World (photos) by steeltrust: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Even with the tribalism, can you stay off for one day?

Nairaland is a local platform
reddit, twitch and discord are all local platforms too

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim / Gionee Service Center / Tecno Spark K9 Just Received New System Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.