Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai (2075 Views)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Phantom233: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
You see d problem associated with sending an aboki to school? They become stupid
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by ozo13(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Kaduna is one of the most indebted states in Nigeria despite huge allocation and high IGR due to saturated federal presence. This Islamic terrorist midget still went ahead to borrow hundreds of billions of naira for the purpose of embezzlement. He has but entire INEC over yet attributing his success to God. Hell Rufai must be serving that bloodsucking Arabian moon god.
smiles.Have u been to kaduna .have u seen the level of development they had under El rufai.i was in kaduna in 2021 and 2022.He tried alot in infrastructural development.give that to him.Ask any of ur friend in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Jorussia(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

What is your source of 2%? Have you killed all Muslims in Edo North?

Even tho we canโ€™t trust Wikipedia data much, but at least they put the figure at 24%.

So why are you saying they are 2%? Can you give your sources?
I am from Edo state.I think the Muslim population should be 30% in Edo north,10% in Central, 1-2% in Edo south. My start is for indigenes.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jorussia:
I am from Edo state.I think the Muslim population should be 30% in Edo north,10% in Central, 1-2% in Edo south. My start is for indigenes.

Then with this data, Muslim should be at least 10% of the overall Edo state population.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Jorussia(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Then with this data, Muslim should be at least 10% of the overall Edo state population.

It should be 10-20%.In the last guber poll the deputy of APC was a Muslim. That was even the first time a major political is picking a Muslim running mate. Zakawanu Garuba was Muslim speaker of house of assembly 2007-2010.I think kabiru adjoto,former speaker is also a Muslim.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Spicycat(f): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
did you see any indigenous Muslim in South East ?

Lol grin grin grin

Both Islam and Christianity are not indigenous to Nigeria, they are imported through Britain colonialists and the Arab conquest so what are you talking about?

Go to school you refused, saying school na scam now see the result ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jorussia:
It should be 10-20%.In the last guber poll the deputy of APC was a Muslim. That was even the first time a major political is picking a Muslim running mate. Zakawanu Garuba was Muslim speaker of house of assembly 2007-2010.I think kabiru adjoto,former speaker is also a Muslim.

Make sense. My own guess will be 20% too coz Iโ€™ve seen lot of Edo Muslims and I once visited Igarra for field trip back them when I was in Uni.

Itโ€™s around that Akoko Edo area or so.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by GodIsBiafran: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2023
This is madness. Islam WILL destroy this country.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by alfarouq(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Is there another video or is it the same one I have seen or a case of agenda must agenda.

I listened to the video and what Elrufai said is different from the falsehood that Sahara reporters is peddling.

What he said is a similar to a statement he was made that "even if he chose the Pope as his running mate, the christian dominated areas of Kaduna won't still vote for him or his party", and that he has done his calculations and realized they never added anything to his political fortune and he can win elections without them if he can convince the largely Muslim population to vote for him. why should he pick a deputy from there when it does not add to his political fortune.

He also mentioned something sth about having his government dominated by Muslims but they have never denied any christian in Kaduna of their right because even as a Muslim, Islam teaches justice and they have been fair to all whether Muslim or Christians.

Everything is strictly political calculations and permutations.

As a leader, what he said is wrong but he is more of a politician more than he is leader and politicians are known to do anything that can guarantee them victory at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2023
bjdon:
Every Yoruba Christian that voted APC in the presidental election should read this and note what they have done. For the same of tribalisim, they have voted to become slaves to Islam and that will be now be their fate and fate of their genrations to come, becasue I can promise you one thing, the Muslims will NEVER yield power again. President and VP will always be Muslim-Muslim going forward.

They are complicit and enablers. That was how they enabled Buhari for 8 years because of their VP slot.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Newton2024: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2023
ozo13:
smiles.Have u been to kaduna .have u seen the level of development they had under El rufai.i was in kaduna in 2021 and 2022.He tried alot in infrastructural development.give that to him.Ask any of ur friend in kaduna
You guys like praising and defending nonsense. The same Kaduna the terrorist cannot spend up to a week after handling over. It's sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Forced To Fly Commercial To Saudi Arabia From Netherlands / Discuss The Obama Speech In Ghana / Ohakim Drags Kalu To SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.