Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) (51312 Views)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by toprealman: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Only remember your malaria talk and cancer curse you placed on yourself!
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by pacificom: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Brilliant one!

If you find a man at the top, a woman led him there.

I hope His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will put into consideration, and appoint him to a position where his competence can be explored in full capacity.

I personally will propose Minister of Defense cos Wike is ruthless, brave, dogged, rigid and bold.
Let him go and kill some Gboko Haram for his country.
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Why is everyone wanting him to be Minister if Defense when we have General LEO Irabor and other retired senior military officers. That position is mean for Military men.
HacheNoire:
Brilliant one!

I hope His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will put into consideration, and appoint him to a position where his competence can be explored in full capacity.

I personally will propose Minister of Defense cos Wike is ruthless, brave, dogged, rigid and bold.
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by HacheNoire: 12:46am On Jun 06, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Why is everyone wanting him to be Minister if Defense when we have General LEO Irabor and other retired senior military officers. That position is mean for Military men.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank you sir!
HacheNoire:

I agree with you.
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Niger delta minister is perfect for Wike because he knows in and out of crude oil
HacheNoire:

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by NohurryInLife: 12:51am On Jun 06, 2023
DataCrab:
My brothers and sisters, in what ever you do in this life, avoid sportybet virtual games. Anything that in computer generated gambling, avoid it. If I ever near Sporty Hero in my life again, make I die!!!!! 90% of my bank account gone in under 1Hr, Ohh God, this world is not my home..
grin grin grin grin grin
I was feeling really down and depressed before I came across this message grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Bluntemperor: 1:08am On Jun 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

He didn't do that out of allegiance, and Tinubu knows that.

And he did his best as a true Comradeship,by ensuring Power shifted to the Southerners,which LP and PDP are not happy about and that is why they are labelling and giving him names!
He has the right to accept the appointment,to serve his Fatherland, without any consultation with anybody!
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Guigo89: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2023
See his mouth...
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:32am On Jun 06, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Wike dness....

.....another very shameful politician!
you realize shame is a useless emotion right?
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:33am On Jun 06, 2023
mariahAngel:
Oga, rest! Nobody is offering you, a man without integrity, any appointment.
Not even Tinubu is that stupid.

We've had enough of your drama to last us a lifetime.
A man that can easily get power drunk should never be trusted with power.
Is it him that lacks integrity or tambuwal and atiku? Talk with sense
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:34am On Jun 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

He didn't do that out of allegiance, and Tinubu knows that.
doesn't matter
Allegiances change
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2023
LordErrk:
I don't support tinubu, but I don't think anyone is that stxpid to work with a pathological betrayer
who did he betray? Amaechi had completed his 2 terms
Atiku back stabbed wike after Wike had sponsored the party for 8yrs
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2023
oka4ugoo:
Reality has now dawn on him.

He has not even stayed up to a month out of office he is already desperate, running kitikiti katakata for possible political appointment.

Tinubu should look the way of Magnus Abe, he is more trustworthy.
can be won elections
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2023
9jatriot:
How Amaechi manage to prepare food finish and leave the table when time for eating reach is something to really wonder about.

How can you lose to Wike multiple times? It was Wike in conjunction with Patience Jonathan that displaced him from PDP.

A party you helped to build, rather than play politics of common sense, you started by running round a stadium just to spite your opponent, arming the opposition with weapons to use against him. Even after that, an olive branch was extended to you, all he needed to do was play it cool. Politics is a marathon, there is always something to benefit.

The few successes that Buhari can lay claims to are mostly because of Amaechi but somehow he just did not play his politics right and here is Wike meeting Tinubu at least twice in Aso Rock whereas a whole Amaechi is now a musician??

I say all of these from a position of pain, because I like Amaechi a lot from his developmental stride in Rivers State when he was governor.
E no Wan spend moni
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:38am On Jun 06, 2023
BESTScientist1:
lol....These people can actually be dealt with, they're really not what they portray themselves to be. Joker
by their fellow heavy weights
Not by you o
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Chrismania100: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Because of what he did to his brothers, the reason why you want him to get appointment.If an igbo man supports whoever that slayed yoruba people, you will call them children of hate.

Always play a victim card,but deep inside every average yoruba man, lies a deep hatred envy and wickedness over a God loving igbo tribe.Anytime you hear an igbo news,to kill all igbos will be hungrying you.This recent election, Just look at how yoruba burned most of igbo businesses and destroyed their properties becos of hatred and their leaders were busy supporting them.When you listen to the hate speech from people like FFK &onunuga and MC Oluomo, you will know that this people hatred are legendary from their forefathers.This is a typical example why most igbos hate yoruba back,but they will nit tell you.Tomorrow now,they will blame igbos for hating Yoruba,where as they are undisputable number one children of envy and hates.

The whole world had seen how this recent election really exposed yoruba's evil envious heart over thier fellow igbo tribe.We can all see that we did not hate igbos but yoruba does 10 times, not we hausa as we wrongly assumed.I am from middle belt but this kind of attitude wil continue to send shocking waves to our unborn children.
Sometimes, I wonder if yoruba people's hatred &envy over your fellow humanbeing are from hereditary and this hatred worsen after civil war.
Until this unecessarily hatred are being corrected, no progress will ever occur in Nigeria,quote me any where.

But, the truth stil remains that no matter how hatred all the Nigerians have over igbo tribe, it will never affect them a bit cos igbo tribes are unique tribes people are yet to accept.These people were being marginalised from time immemorial, while North has been ruling since but an average igbo man is far better than an Fulani and hausa combined together.Thats the fact.When you unjustly hate someone for nothing, God wil keep elevating him.
Why did you hate a tribe for nothing, why did you keep marginalising them after the civil war, why did you keep telling them they cannot rule Nigeria and they are 2nd citizens in their own country they help built? Wil your own tribe accept such a Morden day slavery and humiliations for years ? The last time I checked, igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that contribute greatly in any state they found themselves in, more than yoruba and hausa put together.But, out of hatred and envy,people are jealous of them for nothing. If you hate them enough not to want to accommodate them in Nigeria, why not free them,let them go their way.Tomorrow, so many of you would stil go to church and mosque to pray to your Chi.
This act to igbos is abomination & modern slavery Let's call a spade a spade,

Acekidc4:
If Mr President offers you Ministerial Appointment, you will do good to Accept it. Wike the most baddest Wicked Man in history, Slayer of the Children of Hate and Perdition.
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Fvcking tout.
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
DataCrab:
I have nothing to say, just..... grin
absolutely

Very shameful
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by liver123(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
You are not serving any country sir, you are all there for the money
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by BeeNG3: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by gabriel88(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Wife and Family
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Godwin25king: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Wike has lost it
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by ruffhandu: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
DataCrab:
I have nothing to say, just..... grin
Pray the spirit leaves you bro, gambling is so addictive. If you see someone tomorrow who wins money through that channel, your fantasies will come alive. The best approach is to stay away from anything gambling, not to select the channel.
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by lakesider2006(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Brilliant one!

you are sensible like your Father!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.