Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala (18142 Views)

Boards: Obi Kicks As Tinubu Offers Opposition Govs Slots / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Bobloco: 8:26am On Jan 15
Daniel Bwala, former spokesman for Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the February 2023 presidential election, has said he will accept any position that will enable him to support President Bola Tinubu’s agenda for Nigeria.

He made this known in an interview on Channels Television on Sunday.

Bwala, who recently met with President Tinubu and declared his support to work with the All Progressives Congress, APC, government, said he will accept any offer by the President because he promised to support his agenda.

If the president makes an offer of a position that I see that it will contribute to the development of his agenda, I will accept it.

“I will more than anything else appreciate it. It is not the appointment that I’m looking for to support him. I’m telling you eight years I supported Buhari, I was not a public official.

“You have to separate between those who do not have value and are cringing and crying for appointment and those who believe the value and what they contribute has nothing to do with whether you are appointed or not.

President Tinubu has not promised me anything,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/15/i-will-appreciate-it-if-tinubu-offers-me-appointment-daniel-bwala/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Enemiesmasquera: 8:27am On Jan 15
Any where belle face politician

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Googluckziki: 8:28am On Jan 15
Okay guys, remember that land I advertised last month at ₦800k in Abuja? The lands in the estate has appreciated, that same land is now selling at ₦1million. The one that was selling at ₦2million is now ₦3million. This happened within a space of weeks and that's the beauty of Real Estate investment. An investment of 2million naira is now worth 3million and that's an easy ₦1million profit, in 1 month. Which other business can give you such ROI within such short period?

Land banking is still gold mine. Congratulations to all my savvy investors. Land investment is that fine wine that keeps getting better with age. Click the link below to subscribe to the ₦1million and above lands in Abuja or pay ₦2 million for it next month. Choice is yours.

click this LINK to see for yourself.
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by TimeManager(m): 8:32am On Jan 15
Bwala gone, Doyin Okupe gone.. Atiku and Obi would look themselves in the mirrow and see how Tinubu outplayed them and makes them look stupid.

-kiss the truth!

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by AqualinaXYZ: 8:35am On Jan 15
TimeManager:
Bwala gone, Doyin Okupe gone.. Atiku and Obi would look themselves in the mirrow and see how Tinubu outplayed them and makes them look stupid.

-kiss the truth!

Oga campaign is over

Y’all should be bothered about how the economy has improved since una Tinubu came onboard

How has the employment rate and security improved

Use your hand rate your certificate forging Oga

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by bennybuhari: 8:35am On Jan 15
What a waste of a young man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by HarryGleb: 8:41am On Jan 15
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

And this is making you happy? Even if everyone joins Tinubu , Obi and Atiku will never be poor in this life unlike you that is praising your oppressors.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by IVORY2009(m): 8:45am On Jan 15
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by ezegold4we: 8:47am On Jan 15
Nigeria is politically irredeemable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by TimeManager(m): 8:52am On Jan 15
HarryGleb:
And this is making you happy. Even if everyone joins Tinubu , Obi and Atiku will never be poor in this life unlike you that is praising your oppressors.
How do you know that i'm poor, is your father feeding me?. When Doyin and Bwala joined Obi and Atiku's camp, you were all over the place, licking their butts, you didn't remember they were your oppressors at the time.

-kiss the truth!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by HarryGleb: 8:57am On Jan 15
TimeManager:

How do you know that i'm poor, is your father feeding me?. When Doyin and Bwala joined Obi and Atiku's camp, you were all over the place, licking their butts, you didn't remember they were your oppressors at the time.

-kiss the truth!

Keep deceiving yourself. Reality will soon dawn on you.

39 Likes

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Meagainstthem: 9:01am On Jan 15
Did this man forget that tinubu is still using Muslim Muslim ticket

17 Likes

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Bitakolaismagic: 9:04am On Jan 15
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Newmercy5: 9:04am On Jan 15
ezegold4we:
Nigeria is politically irredeemable
If only we successfully installed obi

2 Likes

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by jmoore(m): 9:05am On Jan 15
Ass licking at its peak,

Reno Omokri and Asari Dokubo asslicking of Tinubu never pay off.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by yemmight(m): 9:05am On Jan 15
This one don dey hungry already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Enddy50ty(m): 9:05am On Jan 15
Bwala has always been like this. I don't know why people are so surprised..
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:05am On Jan 15
Shameless

2 Likes

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Ben5hi: 9:07am On Jan 15
Rest please
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Indispensable85(m): 9:07am On Jan 15
What a people
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by DamnnNiggarr: 9:07am On Jan 15
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this one will open his mouth to call hookup girls shameless and dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Writer50: 9:07am On Jan 15
Nigeria politicians be like do or die
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Skillsnigeria: 9:08am On Jan 15
grin hmmm
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by McLizbae: 9:08am On Jan 15
Yeee! See B-wahala o!
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09am On Jan 15
Begi begi
Shameless cunt
Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by adioolayi(m): 9:10am On Jan 15
Typical Nigeria's politician..

Nothing like party principles in any of our political parties..

All of them na anywhere belle face..

Forget the rhetorics of "I want to serve my people" "My people said I should represent them" "I am running because my constituency ask me to" ..all these are pure lies!

Nigeria's politicians are selfish, self-centred...Any division, alliance , re-alingment, fights you see...it's all about themselves and themselves ONLY.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Seyi8750: 9:10am On Jan 15
You wan go bite from the national cake. Huh 🤔

1 Like

Re: I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala by Jemex003: 9:10am On Jan 15
HarryGleb:
Keep deceiving yourself. Reality will soon dawn on you.

To idiotic like you everyone that stand against you is poor hmm Dey Play

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief / Wike Approves ₦1 Billion To Support Rivers Flood Victims / Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.