Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again (348 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
His lawyers have been spotted talking to the DOJ just 2 hours ago amidst the reports that The Special Counsel investigating the former president for mishandling and losing classified documents, is about to indict him for possible Obstruction of Justice and Espionage.

Now the former president has taken to his truth social to confirm it in a fearful desperation, just as he confirmed his previous 34 counts felony indictment in the Alvin Bragg's case.

We might expect the most serious indictment of a former president this week or next, or two weeks from now.

Stay tuned.

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by sleek214(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
That will not stop him from being president elect next year
Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
sleek214:
That will not stop him from being president elect next year

😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤦

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
GUYS Criminal trump is about to be indicted for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND ESPIONAGE AGAINST THE U.S.A as early as Tommorow!

Buckle up folks!

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
We don't know yet if it's going to be tomorrow, but Jack Smith will engage with the Grand Jury tomorrow. Let's hope it's soon.
Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by panafrican(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
They need to be mindful because civil wars start most of the time with one leader thinking he is being wronged.
Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Almiron: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oh this liberal wannabe again, Donald Trump will die as the 45th President of the USA, while you and your generations, dead, living and unborn will die as a nobody. That's a fact.
Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Almiron:
Oh this liberal wannabe again, Donald Trump will die as the 45th President of the USA, while you and your generations, dead, living and unborn will die as a nobody. That's a fact.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Almiron: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Obrigardo:

Boom! Boom! Boom!
i didn't quote you intentionally, i have no interest in American politics, it doesn't affect my life in any way. I only noticed your obsession with Trump, who doesn't know your failed generation exists. This obsession will definitely send you to early grave. Your boom boom got one like from your alt account, still doesn't change anything, he's only indicted he will never be CONVICTED, he will eventually win the GOP nominee tickets and retake the whitehouse from the vegetable (Biden).

However, if he failed to win the election again, that won't change the fact that he was the 45th President of the USA, and i said in my previous post, you and your unborn generation will die as a nobody. Get a life sickooo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
panafrican:
They need to be mindful because civil wars start most of the time with one leader thinking he is being wronged.
Lol, nothing is going to happen. His supporters can do a January 6th again though the FBI is ready for them. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
panafrican:

Civil war my ass.
Irresponsible comments from black ass backwater who doesn't understand the American electorate.
Seems you don't know the hundreds of crazies who stormed the capitol are in prison.

If you don't understand American democracy you can do well to shut it up.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Lol, nothing is going to happen. His supporters can do a January 6th again though the FBI is ready for them. grin

These arm chair pundits just talk trash all the time some even going as far to dream criminal trump will be president again 😂

They have been so used to Nigerian s-electing criminals as leaders that they think the general American electorate behaves the same way. That's the most idiotic reasoning I've ever come across.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is About To Be Criminally Indicted Again by Obrigardo: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Almiron:
i didn't quote you intentionally, i have no interest in American politics, it doesn't affect my life in any way. I only noticed your obsession with Trump, who doesn't know your failed generation exists. This obsession will definitely send you to early grave. Your boom boom got one like from your alt account, still doesn't change anything, he's only indicted he will never be CONVICTED, he will eventually win the GOP nominee tickets and retake the whitehouse from the vegetable (Biden).

However, if he failed to win the election again, that won't change the fact that he was the 45th President of the USA, and i said in my previous post, you and your unborn generation will die as a nobody. Get a life sickooo!!!

Chile 🤡

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Will The Expansion Of BRICS Benefit Africa? (PICS) / Israel Is Powerful And Respected Nation. Africans Could Learn A Lot From Them. / What Happened To Israel's Intelligence, arguably The Best In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.