Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors (54061 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors by eteebanky1: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
omooba969:

You actually want your suffering to continue.

Did I ever tell you I'm suffering like you and your family are suffering

Be like say you wan make I pounce on you wotowoto
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors by omooba969(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
eteebanky1:

Did I ever tell you I'm suffering like you and your family are suffering

Be like say you wan make I pounce on you wotowoto

Abeg go and pounce on your poverty mentality and stockholm syndrome.

Suffer no dey tire you guys ni.

Nonsense and Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors by 9jahotblog: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
marlow1962:

Your reply no get base.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You are out of your mind.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors by 9jahotblog: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
highchief1:
I don’t know anything.but I know Dino will never be Gov.
indefatigable Incoming Governor Dino Melaye of Kogi become the governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship election in this year 2023
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors by Harrynight(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
juman:

Attah was one of the worstest governor in Nigerian history.
He is at level of ibori and other delta state former governors that failed woefully.

Obviously I lived in and out of Akwa Ibom before, During and After The tenure of Gov Attah...

Considering the available resources then, that guy performed well for Akwa Ibom State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Family Apologises To Olaniyan, Says Event Was A Strictly Family Affair / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.