Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu (45221 Views)

Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy removal: Mele Kyari Silent On take-off Date After Meeting Tinubu / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by BackFromBalablu: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Every Body will soon fall in Line and Comply with the Federal Government on this issue of Fuel Subsidy.

NLC Chapter of South East can do their worst. Very soon they too will Comply.
No doubt they will comply. After which they've been bribed.

Our selfish leaders will be the downfall of nigeria's government bt i pray it won't be so
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by GeneralPula: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
GambaOsaka:

People just Dey underestimate this man.
The man is an epitome of wisdom.
He couldn’t have said no more subsidy without having planned it out.
Education, exposure and experience is the difference between Tinubu and all out past leaders.
He pronounced subsidy removal on May31st..

June 2; He ordered about palliatives for Nigerians..

June 3; He talked about increment of minimum wage while meeting with state Governors..

He did all of these within 1 week. Somebody with no plans wouldn’t have done all that within a week..

This is why the strike is by NLC President isn’t logical.

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by hopexter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
OldBeer:
Chukwu Okike Abiama shut that thing you call a mouth and silence you forever.
Ezi

He actually typed what you quoted and not with mouth undecided
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Manna4Gurls: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Skit nation.

Everybody na joker for this country 😎
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by GambaOsaka: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor those wey double there hustle . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

This is a golden opportunity to break the yoke of poverty. If you dull na you sabi o
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

They wouldn’t agree with you, instead they will throw stones. People are really balling in the so called recession.
Sha teach me too 😂
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy as expected
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by olakan22: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
That man was beeming!
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Kekenary: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
NL has been reduced to a tool of propaganda. I expected this news to come with an official memo. But sadly, a few poorly educated people are masturbating on a 'mere text message'. I actually felt some Nigerians were wise. Now I know better. It's really sad that I come from a country where people support mediocrity with their full chest. JOHESU is an affiliate of NLC and y'all just wasted your data praising who I cannot describe (for want of a better term) for doing what is already dead on arrival. Nansense.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
successmatters:

Why should I when I no be z.onbi?

You comment saya something else about your personality even worse than z.onbi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by BackFromBalablu: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Tinubu is just too smart to fall for cheap propaganda of the soo called NLC.

He knows how to handle a tough enemy and know how to make criminals drop their weapons.

I believe that Nigeria will be great under Tinubu....

Action speaks louder than words.
Let's proceed further. One thing about politicing your first year tend to be good then they change.
Change is constant in nigeria. Especially when it comes with parties that.... Let me reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by iamdapsyj(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:

Did you go through the article at all?

That one will just be using unneccessary gifs upandan thinking he is serving content 🤣😆🤣
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Contekbbc: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin I comment my reserve
NwaNimo1:
Bribed..?

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Kekenary: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
JOHESU wants to work in a hospital when Nurses and Doctors are going on strike..
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by marooh: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
What did they discuss
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kekenary:
NL has been reduced to a tool of propaganda. I expected this news to come with an official memo. But sadly, a few poorly educated people are masturbating on a 'mere text message'. I actually felt some Nigerians were wise. Now I know better. It's really sad that I come from a country where people support mediocrity with their full chest. JOHESU is an affiliate of NLC and y'all just wasted your data praising who I cannot describe (for want of a better term) for doing what is already dead on arrival. Nansense.

Court order for Interim injunction has already been served on the NLC.

No strike on wednesday

On June 19 they appear before the judge to explain why they did not give the statutory 21 days notice. The medical union are wisely back tracking to a 21 day notice.

Tinubu is not buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Jevica: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Begging or not Subsidy stays
hitting hard on everyone including you
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Bribed..?

Nothing wey the disobediently disobedient pple no go talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is my President.
The President that knows his onions.
Smooth operator. Unlike the former one that leaves everything to his ministers without supervision.
No doubt this man is a true strategist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by seeyounow2: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
cry cry cry

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Jman06(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kudos to the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Please sir, hacken to the cries of these health professionals who have suffered untold marginalization in the hands of our insecure and greedy medical doctors.

Healthcare is a team-oriented work and no member of the team is more important than the others.

We need a total overhaul of the leadership hierarchy of our health sector. Administrators should be appointed to provide unbiased leadership, not medical doctors.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by StemCellTherapi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Increase their pay. Please.

Being a Health worker is emotionally draining.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Every Body will soon fall in Line and Comply with the Federal Government on this issue of Fuel Subsidy.

You guys should stop being insensitive on issues as among these bedeviling all parts of the country for some stupid LIKES☹️

I hope you got this message clearly
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
We love u JAGABAN, u have quality of a good leadership to settled problems,
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Jodha(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
These people are not serious...
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by valoking(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
They knew TINUBU is a good listener and trust me allow this man work “This are going to be better” Make una dey try calm down” Rome was built in a day ‼️

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Kpboy1: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hope electricity workers don comply Dat one na Gbege ooo
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Tinubu is just too smart to fall for cheap propaganda of the soo called NLC.

He knows how to handle a tough enemy and know how to make criminals drop their weapons.

I believe that Nigeria will be great under Tinubu....

Amen, our economy shall recover speedily under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Kpboy1: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
GambaOsaka:

People just Dey underestimate this man.
The man is an epitome of wisdom.
He couldn’t have said no more subsidy without having planned it out.
Education, exposure and experience is the difference between Tinubu and all out past leaders.

Please any update about the electricity workers prevented from strike
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by presidentBAT: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nice One JOHESU

**ARE YOU A FAN OF LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, BOLA TINUBU ?**
**.JOIN THE FANPAGE FOR RECOGNITION**
**LINK IN MY BIO**

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by udy4luv88(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - / Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.