Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu (45263 Views)

Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy removal: Mele Kyari Silent On take-off Date After Meeting Tinubu / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Tareq1105: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kpboy1:

Hope electricity workers don comply Dat one na Gbege ooo

Electricity Workers Union are Ajaero boys but if they throw Nigeria into darkness, I tell you with Tinubu, they would be charged for Economic Sabotage.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Waywardson6:
Moves like these are part of the reasons why Nigeria can never ever be great. When an issue is agreed upon, it will change in an instant, because some element's are not in line with it. I can never pity any Nigerian suffering.

Don't pity us. Nobody ask for your support.
Can two wrongs make a right ?
If the President in his wisdom meets labour leaders, is anything wrong in it ? Eight years of Baba Buhari, he never sat down with any union but to direct his incompetent minister to negotiate.
Tinubu shows how a great leader must operate.
War does not come without peace and peace must be negotiated on a round table.
Give this to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Nigeria will surely be great again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by yemex04(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kekenary:
NL has been reduced to a tool of propaganda. I expected this news to come with an official memo. But sadly, a few poorly educated people are masturbating on a 'mere text message'. I actually felt some Nigerians were wise. Now I know better. It's really sad that I come from a country where people support mediocrity with their full chest. JOHESU is an affiliate of NLC and y'all just wasted your data praising who I cannot describe (for want of a better term) for doing what is already dead on arrival. Nansense.

Was the entire NLC on strike when they started theirs way earlier? If that was not the case,why must they embark on along with them?

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Powerhouse5050: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
GambaOsaka:

People just Dey underestimate this man.
The man is an epitome of wisdom.
He couldn’t have said no more subsidy without having planned it out.
Education, exposure and experience is the difference between Tinubu and all out past leaders.

Koleyewon
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Money don change hands be dat

What if King Herod's daughter actually wanted “HEAD” and not “HEAD”. 🤷🤷
But let's forget Sha... 🙂😏
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Bringbackmandat: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Who Tinubu cannot bribe does not exist.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by TheATM: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Bribed..?

If the enemies of these IPOB and Obedients discovered that their enemies make it to heaven, they will still say they bribed GOD.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by backwardneva: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
We are still going to strike in the south east.
To hell with the zoo.[/quote]

By the time una spoil everything in the south east for una sef, stay @home, unknown gunmen,insecurity, strike.... Don't run to southwest for safety pretending to be strong people.Everything no be gragra na sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Cmanforall: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
successmatters:
Why are they even pretending they were going on strike?

They just went to negotiate for settlement of their national officers , Ghana must go bags 🎒 go plenty.

This is what some of the junior members of the association may not know. They contribute fees and pay court charges to push their national officers to political positions.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/breaking-johesu-suspends-strike-for-21-days-after-meeting-tinubu/
/
It reminds us of FG vs ASUU grin

ASUU embarked on strikes. FG would make promises and ASUU smiled.
Then on getting home, they realized that FG wasn't sincere. Another strike. Then the cycle continued like a revolving door. At the end, All Promises Cancelled. grin

Ngige played them like fiddle all through Buhari's tenure. Bad negotiators!

/
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Ebubu2: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Isn't this some childish spite?

Growth is important amongst many of you here on this forum!
did you advice him when he encouraged NLC to disobey court and the government ?
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Kpboy1: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

Electricity Workers Union are Ajaero boys but if they throw Nigeria into darkness, I tell you with Tinubu, they would be charged for Economic Sabotage.

By going to court? Can't it be prevented angry
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Exceed15:

Apparently he knows how to deceive. We will not fall for it . Nigeria will shut down on Wednesday if he fails to return to old price.

Was he the one that removed the subsidy? undecided
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
GambaOsaka:

People just Dey underestimate this man.
The man is an epitome of wisdom.
He couldn’t have said no more subsidy without having planned it out.
Education, exposure and experience is the difference between Tinubu and all out past leaders.
When i sight your name lol. I already knew this one na fellow football bet staker.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by GambaOsaka: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

When i sight your name lol. I already knew this one na fellow football bet staker.

Lol
That was several years ago
I don comot hand teytey , years ago

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

You guys should stop being insensitive on issues as among these bedeviling all parts of the country for some stupid LIKES☹️

I hope you got this message clearly

I hope you receive Sense Quickly
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mozegee:
.i pity people like you,may be you are still eating mama thank you.you think everything is all about tribalism or calling some sessions names.

Why do South East NLC Chapter Still insisting on embarking on this No good Strike. Does it make sense
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by plaindealer: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Everybody don begin calm down, den don collect sense from President Tinubu..

Asiwaju is not Buhari, he's too smart for all the rif raf unpatriotic unions, they've already isolated obi's ipob NLC faction..

The Art of War.

Asiwaju is your daddyy..

grin grin grin
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Philipmoon2:
One idiot spotted!

🥱
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Abbey117(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
successmatters:

Why should I when I no be z.onbi?
Well you just displayed your lack of intelligence for proper comprehension.

It's well with you
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
slivertongue:

Tribalists are weak fellows

🥱
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by MelesZanawi: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
franklingud:
Bloody betrayers 😣😣😣

Obidient tears of Biafra
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Father4all: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
They will still join the NLC strike
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by MelesZanawi: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Isn't this some childish spite?

Growth is important amongst many of you here on this forum!

Your kinsmen are encouraging health workers to go on strike, but you don't want your sick to die. It seems there is stupidity in the water you fools drink over there.
Una go die plenty and we go chop una jollof taya.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Your kinsmen are encouraging health workers to go on strike, but you don't want your sick to die. It seems there is stupidity in the water you fools drink over there.
Una go die plenty and we go chop una jollof taya.

Lol, you re simply a low grade comedian. Nothing meaningful is coming out of your heavy head. But then, if how you react makes you happy, continue!
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Sikechukwu81(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Normally Tinubu will do better than bubu, calling everyone to a round table willing go a long way...
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by MelesZanawi: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Lol, you re simply a low grade comedian. Nothing meaningful is coming out of your heavy head. But then, if how you react makes you happy, continue!

You guys celebrate burials more than births and weddings. I like that.

Keep supporting health workers to go on strike. You can even use Obidient armed wing called UGM to terrorise health workers.

Una go die en-masse like ice fish.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by transient123(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Purposeful leadership. Buhari would have sent a minister who ready animal husbandry to be negotiating labour matters.
Re: JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu by Mubiola360: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:

Did you go through the article at all?
like seriously bro!!!!. Buhari was right afterall. Lazy youths everywhere, so pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.