Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Generation That Don't Fear God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Generation That Don't Fear God (720 Views)

Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / Reason Why You Must Fear God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
The generation that don't fear God

One thing that shocks me is the number of people that go to Church, and yet the number can't account for anything when it comes to immorality, corruption and bribes at working places. The offices look as if no one who goes to Church understands the importance of purity and living a godly lifestyle, is like lust and all forms of unclean lifestyle have been adopted, as Christians way of life. We have men who have faith in God but like the fear of God. Even the devil has faith in God and trembles, but he doesn't have the fear of God. Is the fear of God that makes man live right, the majority seems to hide under grace, to practice all forms of unclean behavior. And when you teach the importance of righteousness, the agent of Satan's hiding in the Church will call you sin preacher. Last two weeks, I saw a vision where I was talking to pastors, on the need for us to live a pure and righteous life in other to defeat evil spirits around us, and a man stood up and started shouting that I'm always talking about sin, as he was shouting, I turned to him and said in the name of Jesus come out of him, immediately he fell down and a spirit came out of him. I realized many people who have normalized sin are not doing so ordinary there's a spirit behind it. No wonder bibles say by their fruits you shall know them. The gift of God is without repentance. Just because you are committing sin and still do miracles doesn't mean you are doing well, that's what the devil wants. Jesus says he will tell such people "get ye behind me you workers of iniquity."

I plead for us all to consider our ways and think of what Jesus will tell us at his second coming. Will he say well done my son or will He say get out.

Please dear Heavenly Father help us all to walk in your righteousness in Jesus name Amen

Pastor Eze Chukwu
Servant of servants
WhatsApp for prayers 07030604119

1 Like

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Who be god?

Idan no dey fear god, na god dey fear Idan

1 Like

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who be god?

It would literally cost you nothing to trust God, but your hearts have been hardened. He gave everyone freewill but Don't wait till you meet him in the afterlife to realise there is a God. It would be too late then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maximus692(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Those people are churchgoers not Christians!

Gradually the era of churchgoing facing out because it came from political white supremacists not real Christians that's why countries that brought churchgoing to Africa are no longer interested in the scam but true disciples of Christ has been separated from the churchgoers they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

News reaching me from Israel now says Jews are having issues with eagles tearing their flag because they're planning to attack true disciples of Christ in Israel. True disciples of Christ don't salute their flags nor recite national anthem that's why they're planning to attack true disciples of Christ just as Russia did but hardly did they know that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is preserving that place not because of the Jews but because true disciples of Christ are doing the endtime work. So if they try to hinder them they will see the wrath of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

It would literally cost you nothing to trust God, but your hearts have been hardened. He gave everyone freewill but Don't wait till you meet him in the afterlife to realise there is a God. It would be too late then

Let's not wait till afterlife.
Does your god need us to get to the afterlife before he can be powerful.

Do you have a proof of this God?
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who be god?

I pray that the love Jesus brings find your heart

And free you Amen
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who be god?

Jesus is God
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I pray that the light of God find your heart
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Earthkumy:

I pray that the light of God find your heart
Let it find the people who are dying of hunger every four seconds first.
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Earthkumy:

Jesus is God
Well, news flash. Jesus never lived
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Earthkumy:

I pray that the love Jesus brings find your heart

And free you Amen
That prayer can never be answered.
Nothing is available to answer it
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

That prayer can never be answered.
Nothing is available to answer it

May God bless your heart
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Seek him genuinely.or wait to the end of life
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

Seek him genuinely.or wait to the end of life
Where is “him”?
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

Where is “him”?

Let me ask you a question where is your dad?
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

Let me ask you a question where is your dad?
At home.

Lemme ask you a question, did you worship your father before he began doing fatherly roles?
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

At home.

Lemme ask you a question, did you worship your father before he began doing fatherly roles?

At home? can you prove it, I don't believe you?
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

At home? can you prove it, I don't believe you?
I don’t want you to “believe” me.

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

I don’t want you to “believe” me.

So you have no proof you have a dad. That's how ridiculous you sound when you doubt there is a God, when it's easier to seek his face and know him than to know a person kilometres away from you
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

So you have no proof you have a dad. That's how ridiculous you sound when you doubt there is a God, when it's easier to seek his face and know him than to know a person kilometres away from you
How does where is my dad translate to i have no proof that I don’t have a dad.
Are you thinking, it seems you and your God are dullards.
You are incoherent.

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

How does where is my dad translate to i have no proof that I don’t have a dad.
Are you thinking, it seems you and your God are dullards.
You are incoherent.

Can you prove you have a dad? If not that means you don't have one. Now look at what I said and understand the way you reason when you say there is no God. Have a good day my brother
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

Can you prove you have a dad? If not that means you don't have one. Now look at what I said and understand the way you reason when you say there is no God. Have a good day my brother

Can you prove you don’t need a man and his sperm to give birth to a baby?
You are a dullard like your God!

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

Can you prove you don’t need a man and his sperm to give birth to a baby?
You are a dullard like your God!

Good now you are giving more insight to the way you reason when you say there is no God.
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

Good now you are giving more insight to the way you reason when you say there is no God.
Which of the gods? Allah or yahweh? Or brahma or zeus or odin
Who gave birth to them?

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

Which of the gods? Allah or yahweh? Or brahma or zeus or odin
Who gave birth to them?

The fact you are asking this means your very being knows there is one true God and you know him.
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

The fact you are asking this means your very being knows there is one true God and you know him.
Illiterate, better go look up on the origin of the word “god”.

And don’t be a slave to “him”.
Who gave birth to “him”?

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, better go look up on the origin of the word “god”.

And don’t be a slave to “him”.

As much as you try to deny it, your very essence knows there is a God. It's up to you to accept or keep denying the fact, I hope you make the right choice
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

As much as you try to deny it, your very essence knows there is a God. It's up to you to accept or keep denying the fact, I hope you make the right choice
You can keep basking your life on jewish mythology, waiting for a jewish man to come save you that is why you need believe and faith, you believe what you don’t know.

I hope you don’t die a yahweh worshipper.

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

You can keep basking your life on jewish mythology, waiting for a jewish man to come save you that is why you need believe and faith, you believe what you don’t know.

I hope you don’t die a yahweh worshipper.

Yet you keep searching religious topics and biding your time with things about religion, your very essence wants to cry abba father. Make the choice bro, once you find him you would be in awe
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

Yet you keep searching religious topics and biding your time with things about religion, your very essence wants to cry abba father. Make the choice bro, once you find him you would be in awe
See your creator.
Yahweh worshipper, I will show you the father of your creator soon.

Abba is Aramaic word for father, save yourself from jewish mythology, don’t die a yahweh worshipper!

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

See your creator.
I will show you the father of your creator soon.

For someone who doesn't believe in religion you are sure religious. Jesus still loves you even if you don't love yourself, even if you think there are some dark parts of you that you think can never be forgiven, he can take all that and make you whole. Your pride may not allow you to accept it here now.

But when you are alone, say this prayer

Precious Jesus, come into my life. I believe you died for me and I accept your love. Holy spirit dwell in me and guide my steps.
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

For someone who doesn't believe in religion you are sure religious. Jesus still loves you even if you don't love yourself, even if you think there are some dark parts of you that you think can never be forgiven, he can take all that and make you whole. Your pride may not allow you to accept it here now.

But when you are alone, say this prayer

Precious Jesus, come into my life. I believe you died for me and I accept your love. Holy spirit dwell in me and guide my steps.
You are been indoctrinated with “believe”, yahweh worshipper you believe what you don’t know.
Your Iesus chrestus doesn’t exist outside the pages of New Testament created by chrestians.
They need gullible sheeps like you to propagate their agenda.

See the father of your creator.
I’ll show you the mother of your creator soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEOS: Christ And His Angels Reportedly Appear For Strip Of Gaza, Israel / Build Your Faith Strong By Feeding On God's Word / The Decline Of Science In The Is-lamic World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.