Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Generation That Don't Fear God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Generation That Don't Fear God (733 Views)

Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / Reason Why You Must Fear God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by hashtagged(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

Your Iesus chrestus doesn’t exist outside the pages of New Testament created by chrestians.
They need gullible sheeps like you to propagate their agenda.

See the father of your creator.
I’ll show you the mother of your creator soon.

So anytime you are ready go back to my previous post and pray. Have a good night brother.
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
hashtagged:

So anytime you are ready go back to my previous post and pray. Have a good night brother.
So Anytime you are ready to KNOW and not blindly “believe” then you will KNOW you have been worshipping a lie all your life.

Asheerah is the mother of your creator that later became the wife of yahweh.
Your creator is literally a mother.Bleep.er.

I hope you don’t die a yahweh worshipper, how can you be a jewish slave from birth to death grin

Keep “believing” sheep that a jewish man and isrealite god will come save you bwahahaha hashtagged

Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2023
hashtagged:

Good now you are giving more insight to the way you reason when you say there is no God.

There's God and his name is Jesus Christi the Nazarene
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Earthkumy(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Maynmann:

So Anytime you are ready to KNOW and not blindly “believe” then you will KNOW you have been worshipping a lie all your life.

Asheerah is the mother of your creator that later became the wife of yahweh.
Your creator is literally a mother.Bleep.er.

I hope you don’t die a yahweh worshipper, how can you be a jewish slave from birth to death grin

Keep “believing” sheep that a jewish man and isrealite god will come save you bwahahaha hashtagged

Is a lie for anyone to say there's no God

God put in every man, the instinct that prove his existence, thats why the wise have being looking for ways to find him, which resulted in worshipping many things.

Only a fool will deny that instinct and say there's no God
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2023
hashtagged:

Seek him genuinely.or wait to the end of life
I only seek useful things.
Not a dead A.C that is fixed in an open space during Winter. Totally useless
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by FRANCISTOWN: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Earthkumy:

May God bless your heart
Let him bless people who are dying of hunger in Somalia first
Re: The Generation That Don't Fear God by Maynmann: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
Earthkumy:

Is a lie for anyone to say there's no God

God put in every man, the instinct that prove his existence, thats why the wise have being looking for ways to find him, which resulted in worshipping many things.

Only a fool will deny that instinct and say there's no God
The instinct you have is a result of indoctrination and brainwashing from birth.
How did you arrive at the English word “God”? Your instincts told you or you read it in a book ? cheesy
This “God” also gave birth to a child, your instincts told you or you read it in a book? wink
This “God” lives in heaven with his male gender angels, your instincts told you or you read it in a book? cheesy

If that book had called it “Poo”, your instincts would have told you Poo is your creator grin

Only a bigger fool will take an isrealite deity and worship “him”.

May you not die worshiping Abrahamaic deities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do Incidents Re-occur In Our Life? / Why Should You Live For One More Day? / What Is The Point Of Christian Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.