Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike (31611 Views)

Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Parachoko: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
maasoap:

This shows that FG was negotiating in bad faith. Negotiating on one hand, running to court on the other hand.
Why's Joe calling for strike while negotiation is still on?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Parachoko: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:
strike not protest
NLC can still organize a protest since FG bought the Judgement
It will only be successful in Aba and Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by SIONKPO1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im worried why only Ibos carry this strike for head.

Every other region support the subsidy removal except the ibos.

To be frank, ibos have really killed their chances of ever producing Nigeria president.

Their messiah Peter Obi will fade away in few days once his witnesses in court start flowing.

This is victory for Democracy as NLC allowed ibos turn them to a mockery.

May we never Labour in vain like Peter Obi and obedients.

Insha Allah
Amin Jesu
poor data boy.
Let the Government put punitive measures before removing subsidy.
I am happy that Na all of us they suffer am
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by atheistandproud(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
The more I read threads like this and see people defending evil, the more I hate Nigeria and Nigerians. Tueh!

In 2012, strike was okay but now it isn't abi. Mad people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by richie240: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Are u a nigerian?
Not "my mama tork say we come from arochukwu" o, Asin in ur heart of hearts u be nigerian?

Jostoman:
you cant speak for all Nigerians.

We patriotic Nigerians are happy with this news.
cool

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Why's Joe calling for strike while negotiation is still on?
They already called for strike before FG invited them. In fact, the threat was the reason FG invited them. FG thought she could get away with it by unilateral taking a huge decision like this
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Inosky(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
APC is evil parti that's all I can see. They want to balkanize all our sanities just to have their way against the suffering Nigerians.
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by SIONKPO1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
It will only be successful in Aba and Umuahia
ABI
I'm.sure by tomorrow morning you will be begging and wailing for Motorists to reduce their prices.
if only you know that you sold your conscience because of the stipends
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Ebubu2: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Xpastsitese:
I rather dash my data out than click ur stupid blog
who ur stupid data epp?
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Parachoko: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

ABI
I'm.sure by tomorrow morning you will be begging and wailing for Motorists to reduce their prices.
if only you know that you sold your conscience because of the stipends
Motorist have already adjust their price

Nah because you're always indoor you no know this
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Confirmedzombie: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

poor data boy.
Let the Government put punitive measures before removing subsidy.
I am happy that Na all of us they suffer am

I am not suffering, my family , friends , relatives are not suffering.

Maybe na you dey suffer.
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by GetSenseNow: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm speaking on behalf of Majority Of Nigerians

Majority Of Nigerians voted for Asiwaju

That's why He's The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Can you proudly beat your chest and say TInubu won that election freely and fairly?
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Parachoko: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Can you proudly beat your chest and say TInubu won that election freely and fairly?
Yes

I Am PROUDLY BEATING MY CHEST RIGHT NOW AND SAYING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WON THE 2023 PRESIDENT ELECTION IN NIGERIA.

AND THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by richie240: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bros, don't get us wrong o, we support the strike so long as it is limited to south east, shikena.

We know u guys cherish sit-at-home well-well for that side, so we won't stop u from increasing d no of days u sit at home, so long as you limit it to alaigbo.

Dassol!
cool
Ofunaofu:
Black market court order

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Gucciboy: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ebubu2:
Contempt of court or disobedience of court is punished by death sentence.

What about Apc/buhari that disrespected court order
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by SIONKPO1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I am not suffering, my family , friends , relatives are not suffering.

Maybe na you dey suffer.

Well-done,if you ain't suffering you won't be spending your Time defending Evil for Stipends.I doubt if you earn #100k a month.well done the bus drivers go bill you and very soon dem fit pursue your kids comot for cause I'm certain that you haven't paid their fees
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by SteveDesmond: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Is there court in Nigeria?
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by SIONKPO1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Motorist have already adjust their price
Nah because you're always indoor you no know this
Nope, I work am just pitying you
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Exceed15: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
The people will speak for themselves. They don't they need union to express their grievances against the government. It is our constitutional rights. Let's see how many una go arrest.
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by GetSenseNow: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes

I Am PROUDLY BEATING MY CHEST RIGHT NOW AND SAYING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WON THE 2023 PRESIDENT ELECTION IN NIGERIA.

AND THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR
and if the election wasn't free and fair, may you always be cheated of what's rightfuly yours. Since you saw black and call it white, may every white in your life turn to black from today till the next few weeks of Tinubu's tenure

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by richie240: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yes, so what are u and d obidients going to do about it?

Cunnyman die, cunnyman buryam.
If them born Joe ajaero we'll make e proceed with the strike, na dt time he go know say nor be akpu and ofensala him Eze (fred Nwajiagu) dey chop for kirikiri.

E be like say watery binz dey hungry am. Just let him or any belligerent obidient try nonsense, na kirikiri straight!
cool

Felabrity:
Apc are now controlling the federal courts

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Confirmedzombie: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Well-done,if you ain't suffering you won't be spending your Time defending Evil for Stipends.I doubt if you earn #100k a month.well done the bus drivers go bill you and very soon dem fit pursue your kids comot for cause I'm certain that you haven't paid their fees

You dont know me, I dont know you. Your mindset is speaking and not reality.

Even if fuel is 2k per litre, I will buy full tank every week.

Im blessed and not suffering.
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by plaindealer: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Ebubu2: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Gucciboy:

What about Apc/buhari that disrespected court order
they are the Govt them self, you NLC try it and see we go show you diff between Govt flouting rule and civilian flouting rule.
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by zeusdgrt(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
grin

The Court don safe NLC/LP/PDP from disgrace

Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are not interested in the Strike and won't partake in it.
Dreamer
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by mexxy1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/05/court-orders-nlc-tuc-not-embark-on-strike/?amp=1

What I don't understand is the second person listed as 'Claimant/Applicant' is the 'Honourable Attorney General and Minister of Justice'.

Pardon my ignorance but, does Nigeria currently have anyone occupying that position?
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by SIONKPO1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You dont know me, I dont know you. Your mindset is speaking and not reality.

Even if fuel is 2k per litre, I will buy full tank every week.

Im blessed and not suffering.
okay,have you ever considered those that are not as privileged as you now?
You guys should know that Subsidy Removal is good but before then let own Refineries work,Forex Available,Licence for importers and for Refineries to be built,thereafter you can now remove subside,not now

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by akaahs(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/05/court-orders-nlc-tuc-not-embark-on-strike/?amp=1

Nairaland and miss leading headlines is like two inseparable twins.
Headlines says federal high court, court documents says industrial court
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by 1Dray(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ebubu2:
Contempt of court or disobedience of court is punished by death sentence.

Then your hero ebubuhari should have been executed to death for disobeying the court on several occasions.
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by Felabrity: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
richie240:
Yes, so what are u and d obidients going to do about it?

Cunnyman die, cunnyman buryam.
If them born Joe ajaero we'll make e proceed with the strike, na dt time he go know say nor be akpu and ofensala him Eze (fred Nwajiagu) dey chop for kirikiri.

E be like say watery binz dey hungry am. Just let him or any belligerent obidient try nonsense, na kirikiri straight!
cool

what is your point?
Why the picture of the mentally unstable man?
Where exactly are you heading to?
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by akaahs(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm speaking on behalf of Majority Of Nigerians

Majority Of Nigerians voted for Asiwaju

That's why He's The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
U most be high on cheap weed.
How is it majority voted for him?
Tonubu votes supercede Atiku and Obi votes?
Re: Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike by richie240: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hehehe..... Ndi keyboard warriors.
grin
Ofunaofu:
This is nothing but a black market court order

And it will not stop the NLC and it's affiliate bodies from embarking on strike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) / Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.