Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here (8531 Views)

Sunking Agent In Mainland Lagos Needed / Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here / Do You Want To Earn Money Daily? Lets Meet Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Based on the situation of the country i think sunking , dlight and co. are very economical way of powering your house. lets users of these solar lights share their experiences. i will share mine too
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
as for me i had a friend that used dlight x1000 in abuja and i envied her i had to relocate back to ogun state, knowing fully well that my appartment there is located in a place that doesnt have regular electricity i couldnt buy the dlight easy pay cos the agent has to get the the location where the solar will be installed.
on getting to ogun state, dlight dont have offices nor agent. i had to go for sunking. after doing my research, a proper substitute to dlight x1000 is sunking home 600. Getting to sunking office in my area, the only have sunking 200x (which come with only 3 tubes) at all at all na hin bad pass. i went for it. as at then the cash is 25k and easybuy 39,900. i enjoyed it cos i gtot to charge my phones and mp3 player to keep the house lifely.
now i just got home 600 ( it comes with 5 bulbs, and a fan that runs 14hours at high speed during the night ) i will discuss my plan b for it latter. guess please share ur experience. i have more to say but let others talk to

2 Likes

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Martinsmine(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Post pictures
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Martinsmine:
Post pictures

2 Likes

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Personally I initially doubted the 14hour turbo speed in the night. Meaning that the standing fan had speed 1 to 3 and 3 is the highest. They promised the the lowest will take 24 hours after sunset (meaning when there is no sun and it's not charging). And 14hours at 3 the highest speed. Since I don't have 24 hour without sunlight, I choose to test the 14 hours. As an active man I don't stay home 14hours after sunset but fortunately it has a battery indicator like our small phone which is divided into 5 bars. I realised that powering the fan (alone ) between 10pm and and 4.30 am. I have lost only two and half bars. Meaning that of a truth the 5 bars will carry the fan for 14hours as they promise. I must confess am pleasantly surprised and I think this sinking is better than all these inverter solars they are talking about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Martinsmine(m): 4:22am On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=router123 post=123603710][/quote] can this carry TV
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Martinsmine:
can this carry TV

Yes it carries 32inches led TV. The thing is you buy the product with either fan or TV.
They will never sell it with both for you cos they blv using both on it at the same time is too much load for the battery inside. It will carry both but it will affect the life span of the battery

As for me, I hate it so fan is my priority. Besides I don't have time for TV. But fortunately I have a small TV I once bought for play station back then. It uses an adapter like a laptop and the power rating is 12volt. Funny enough the adapter mouth and the sunking mouth Na same. I tried it and it powered the TV. I have no time to watch TV with it to knw how many hours it will last, but the company promised 14 hours with their TV.

2 Likes

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sunking has variety of product. Mostly lightning ones with different number of bulbs. But to me, the home600 either with standing fan or 32inches TV make sense pass

3 Likes

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Babaken(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2023
router123:
Sunking has variety of product. Mostly lightning ones with different number of bulbs. But to me, the home600 either with standing fan or 32inches TV make sense pass
oga una get office for owerri? Instead of you to tell people the truth you are there claiming to be a customer why you are one of their marketer be it online or offline.
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Babaken:
oga una get office for owerri? Instead of you to tell people the truth you are there claiming to be a customer why you are one of their marketer be it online or offline.

Am not an agent. If I am. I will be glad to saw it. I had a pleasant experience with the product and I blv we all need dis now that we need to cut down on our petrol budget.
If you need them in Owerri, Google it or you follow them on facebook and chat them up.

3 Likes

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Geovanni412(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Babaken:

I use sunlight at home in Aba. If you need installation, I can hook you up with the electrician who setup our own.

We have the 2 and 3 in 1 lighting setups. It is helpful at night so you don't have to run generator by 10pm or if you want to read at night. We also have full solar setup to power our house...no NEPA dey the house.

If you need the product or want to find out more details on how to setup either sunking or full solar solution, DM me and I will hook you up with the right contacts wey no go carry your money enter voicemail.

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Babaken(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

I use sunlight at home in Aba. If you need installation, I can hook you up with the electrician who setup our own.

We have the 2 and 3 in 1 lighting setups. It is helpful at night so you don't have to run generator by 10pm or if you want to read at night. We also have full solar setup to power our house...no NEPA dey the house.

If you need the product or want to find out more details on how to setup either sunking or full solar solution, DM me and I will hook you up with the right contacts wey no go carry your money enter voicemail.
no problem when I need them I will link you up thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Martinsmine(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
router123:

Yes it carries 32inches led TV. The thing is you buy the product with either fan or TV.
They will never sell it with both for you cos they blv using both on it at the same time is too much load for the battery inside. It will carry both but it will affect the life span of the battery

As for me, I hate it so fan is my priority. Besides I don't have time for TV. But fortunately I have a small TV I once bought for play station back then. It uses an adapter like a laptop and the power rating is 12volt. Funny enough the adapter mouth and the sunking mouth Na same. I tried it and it powered the TV. I have no time to watch TV with it to knw how many hours it will last, but the company promised 14 hours with their TV.
i guess gamers will benefit more. Whats the price range.

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Martinsmine:
i guess gamers will benefit more. Whats the price range.

That is getting more expensive. As pple are beginning to value it.
As at mid last year. It was abt 66k cash and 85k easybuy.
Last week it was 120k cash & 194k easybuy. I see it double in d next one year. Majorly because of demand and naira value.
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Martinsmine(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2023
router123:

That is getting more expensive. As pple are beginning to value it.
As at mid last year. It was abt 66k cash and 85k easybuy.
Last week it was 120k cash & 194k easybuy. I see it double in d next one year. Majorly because of demand and naira value.
this is unbelieveable. Things are getting high this period.
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by surrogatesng: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Solar tv for mtn lumos,beebee jump,sunking 600 and other small solar systems.It is so efficient,that even a motorcycle battery can power it.

Power consumption is just 15 watts
It works with solar system,generator and nepa.

Price is 50,000 Naira

To order call/whatsapp 07067866986,07068410532

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by router123(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2023
surrogatesng:
Solar tv for mtn lumos,beebee jump,sunking 600 and other small solar systems.It is so efficient,that even a motorcycle battery can power it.

Price is 50,000 Naira

Bro it's a good idea and am interested but those numbers you dropped are not on Whatsapp. Pls Whatsapp me on 08166443259. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Hemeshemeheru(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
router123:
Based on the situation of the country i think sunking , dlight and co. are very economical way of powering your house. lets users of these solar lights share their experiences. i will share mine too

I am interested in solar 32inch TV for my sister. Dlight vs Sunking which is better?

Can it also power decoder as swell?
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Wandeayo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
surrogatesng:

Price is 50,000 Naira

Please do You have the 32 inches solar tv?
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
I'm present.

Any Update?

Any Collaboration ?

Let's Ignite.

I'm loving this already.

This is Very Strategic.

Let's Not Make This Die.

We will Illuminate Nigeria with Our Positive Minds, Intentions and Actions - Altogether.
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by surrogatesng: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Coming soon.Drop your number

Wandeayo:

Please do You have the 32 inches solar tv?
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by egopersonified(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
If someone has the home 500 with tv and home 500 with standing fan, can you connect the tv wire to the fan's yellow box when you are not using the fan?

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Kizyte(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
egopersonified:
If someone has the home 500 with tv and home 500 with standing fan, can you connect the tv wire to the fan's yellow box when you are not using the fan?
I'm also interested in the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by egopersonified(f): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2023
Kizyte:
I'm also interested in the answer to your question.

You can connect the tv wire to the fañs yellow box. As long as they are both home 500. It seems those who bought earlier have home 600 which is no longer available.
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Kizyte(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2023
egopersonified:

You can connect the tv wire to the fañs yellow box. As long as they are both home 500. It seems those who bought earlier have home 600 which is no longer available.
Thanks! Does Home 500 battery last on moderate use?
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by egopersonified(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kizyte:
Thanks! Does Home 500 battery last on moderate use?

When the battery is full, I estimate it lasts about 5 hours with the tv. I bought the standing fan that is home 500 too. So we use the two home 500 for the tv. The fan doesn't consume much. On a sunny day, before I got the home 500 fan, we watch the tv the whole day and use the stored battery power in the evening. On a rainy/cloudy day, it doesn't charge fast, so you can't watch the whole day.

If you have the money, buy it. It's worth it. My area has only 3 hours light day and 3 hours night. I have being asking for solar power for 5 years now and they keep telling me 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m. I installed one home 500 with tv, two home 200 with a total of 16 lights in a three bedroom flat. I spent over 400k (excluding the standing fan I just got) and I wish everyday I had discovered it 5 years ago.

My only problem now is how to power my freezer and washing machine. I heard they have an inverter now. Maybe next year I will research that. Let me manage these ones till the year I have 3m to 5m to do the 'real' solar

2 Likes

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Kizyte(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
egopersonified:

When the battery is full, I estimate it lasts about 5 hours with the tv. I bought the standing fan that is home 500 too. So we use the two home 500 for the tv. The fan doesn't consume much. On a sunny day, before I got the home 500 fan, we watch the tv the whole day and use the stored battery power in the evening. On a rainy/cloudy day, it doesn't charge fast, so you can't watch the whole day.

If you have the money, buy it. It's worth it. My area has only 3 hours light day and 3 hours night. I have being asking for solar power for 5 years now and they keep telling me 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m. I installed one home 500 with tv, two home 200 with a total of 16 lights in a three bedroom flat. I spent over 400k (excluding the standing fan I just got) and I wish everyday I had discovered it 5 years ago.

My only problem now is how to power my freezer and washing machine. I heard they have an inverter now. Maybe next year I will research that. Let me manage these ones till the year I have 3m to 5m to do the 'real' solar
Thanks for this information, I really appreciate! I heard the one that can power fridge is Home 8000, and cost 1.5m. How did you connect your decoder to yours?
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kizyte:
Thanks for this information, I really appreciate! I heard the one that can power fridge is Home 8000, and cost 1.5m. How did you connect your decoder to yours?

They will show you when they install it. I use GOTV.
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Kizyte(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
egopersonified:

They will show you when they install it. I use GOTV.
Alright, thanks a lot! 🙏
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by Rozan10: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hello everyone. I just discovered this page after spending over 380k on a tubular solar setup that is stressing my life.. from what I gather I'll still need spend another 250 for me to be able to use it in a 'management' level. I'm pained.

1 Like

Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by reyscrub(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good
Re: Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here by reyscrub(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kizyte:

Pls does it mean I can conveniently plug my 32 inches Startimes Led TV 48w to my Home 600 sun king solar battery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus / New Project Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.