Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Who Spent Her School Fees Three Times Reveals What Her Mum Did - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Who Spent Her School Fees Three Times Reveals What Her Mum Did (227 Views)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos / See Lady Who Spent 23 Years Growing World's Longest Fingernails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Spent Her School Fees Three Times Reveals What Her Mum Did by Sigilov: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
A Nigerian lady has recounted her days as a student when she squandered her school fees on three different occasions.

The young woman identified as @_lostsovl on Twitter said for each school fees she spent, the loving woman replaced the sum and to her, that was proof that he was loved immensely.

She revealed that her mother did not scold her each time she informed her that she spent the money meant for school fees.

She shared this in reaction to a tweet that read; “When did you know you were loved at home?”

Read more at

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/lady-who-spent-her-school-fees-three.html
Re: Lady Who Spent Her School Fees Three Times Reveals What Her Mum Did by Martinsmine(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
My father will disown me after scolding and beating me 😭

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mover And Packers Near Me | Omdeo Delhi / How To Make Money Online Selling Data Bundles | Data Reselling Business In Niger / Lufthansa Airlines Seat Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.