Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory (1817 Views)

Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack / Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:51am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are the one?

Russia got Iran weapons and improvised on it, but when Ukraine get weapons, it’s getting support!

Hello! Russia is struggling on all fronts! Did you check where the ruble at today? It’s going fvcking down!

NATO will stretch Russia its limits!

If Putin was not foolish, how was he expecting to defeat NATO, when even a whole small Germany is richer than the entire Russia.

How! NATO will stretch Russia to limits same way they did to North Korea
Interesting, a Nigerian whom is also a western fanatic. Well carry on.
I hope you know you are free to go to Ukraine and join forces with your Bandera idols over there. Then you would see for yourself whom is winning this war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

I hope you know you are free to go to Ukraine and join forces with your Bandera idols over there. Then you would see for yourself whom is winning this war.

I am a Nigerian and intuned with reality!

No matter where I go or what citizenship I might hold, I will always be a fvckin Nigerian!

Proud of my country! 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I have boxed you to wall. Your best option is to insult my person, hoping I run off!
Actually you are being fanatical and without logic. There is no point in debating a fanatic, it's a headache and a waste of time. It is not my fault that you can't comprehend quite simple things.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

Actually you are being fanatical and without logic. There is no point in debating a fanatic, it's a headache and a waste of time. It is not my fault that you can't comprehend suite simple things.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:56am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I am a Nigerian and intuned with reality!

No matter where I go or what citizenship I might hold, I will always be a fvckin Nigerian!

Proud of my country! 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Say the truth, you are a teenager, right ?
You talk like a kid and you have the intellectual limitations of a kid.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

Say the truth, you are a teenager, right ?
You talk like a kid and you have the intellectual limitations of a kid.

Say something else!

That’s not selling
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:59am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Say something else!

That’s not selling
I came here to spread knowledge, not to debate a fanatical kid whom is intellectually limited.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 4:00am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

I came here to spread knowledge, not to debate a fanatical kid whom is intellectually limited.

Try harder!

You haven’t reached the bar for me to come for you!
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 4:05am On Jun 06, 2023
I believe I have answered all your questions at least once, eventhough you ask the same questions several times. There is nothing more for me to say to you except that you need to improve your brain power in order to understand my answers.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 4:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:
I believe I have answered all your questions at least once, eventhough you ask the same questions several times. There is nothing more for me to say to you except that you need to improve your brain power in order to understand my answers.

You even scared to quote me!

Are you that scared!
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by bassdow: 4:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

why still talking typing ? don't you understand why the number of religious houses have continually increased and have been successful ?

You can't reason with those that don't want to be reasoned with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 4:52am On Jun 06, 2023
bassdow:
why still talking typing ? don't you understand why the number of religious houses have continually increased and have been successful ?

You can't reason with those that don't want to be reasoned with

Talk to me if you want to talk to me! Stop forming alliance! 🤣🤣🤣

I can see your small man already taking it to religion with regards to your country!

Why are you lots so unpatriotic and inhuman? Just because you probably got a PR or citizenship in a country that still sees you as African, you belief the best thing is to look down on your country men?

Common! Only JJC’s that’s started making it into Europe and North America behave like that!

You couldn’t compete and why you had to take flight, I don’t blame you though, I blame the Nigerians that celebrate your type and have you wings to believe you have a right to look down on them!

Grow up! It’s 2023! It’s only paupers you can oppress with that earlier statement you made!
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Ukraine should flood missiles into Russia. They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point.

Bombard Moscow with missiles. Both military and civilian targets are valid.

No one has monopoly over destruction.
check history what happens to those who tried it before lol.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 5:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
check history what happens to those who tried it before lol.

Their is always a first time!

Nothing is constant!
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Their is always a first time!

Nothing is constant!
. When some thing happens many times over one thousand years then there is not going to be any first time.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

. When some thing happens many times over one thousand years then there is not going to be any first time.

Tell me one thing that happened over a thousand years and didn’t change?

When the Roman Empire was in full flight! Everything bowed! All of Europe!
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Tell me one thing that happened over a thousand years and didn’t change?

When the Roman Empire was in full flight! Everything bowed! All of Europe!
Israel War with it neighbours began around four to five thousand years ago has never stopped.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Israel War with it neighbours began around four to five thousand years ago has never stopped.

Naaa!

Israel never existed until 1948.

It’s was fiction!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Rome Italy is still leading by proxy by the power of the pope

The pope has not fully used it powers yet if the pope decares you an evil man your gone the pope can tell the world Biden is the Satan associate (which he is) and Biden is gone for good.

That raw power.
You think the little beast from Europe is powerless.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Naaa!

Israel never existed until 1948.

It’s was fiction!
let end the conversation I cannot continue with one who don't know Bible.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I am glad you mentioned the Bible! Where was Israel in 1880? Europe- I think we can outrightly agree on that.

So where was Israel geographical location?

Same ones they were killing in Europe and had to flee?

Talk to me, I want to learn?

Where was Israel before 1948!
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

From where was Israel fighting that war? Was it from Palestine or Ethiopia.

Give me geographical location!

When Hitler took the war against Jews, was he scouting in the Middle East?
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by AfonjaScud: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Refresh me please! What is Iran supplying Russia with?

Plus North Korea.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by AfonjaScud: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

1) Russia doesn't recruit "prisoners", Wagner did.
2) recruiting civilians is what every military does, that is how you make soldiers: you take civilians and then you train them
3) Russia started the invasion with a small force with the aim of pressuring Ukraine into negotiations, NATO interpreted that small force as a sign of weakness from Russia and then ordered Ukraine to torpedo the negotiations and started funding Ukraine's military with mercs, weapons and money.
4) a lot of the Russian soldiers who started the invasion were contract soldiers whose contract expired 😅 Russia really wasn't intending for a war.
5) Russia changed its strategy and went into a war of attrition strategy and did a partial mobilisation.

False and wishful analysis.
You talk as if you assumed we didn't see video recordings of the war from the onset
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Israel was created in 1948 by using Palestinian lane which was colonized by England.
This has nothing to do with fairytales from the Bible, this is reality mate ! You fanatics annoy me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foH3Zc82ZQ
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2023
AfonjaScud:

False and wishful analysis.
You talk as if you assumed we didn't see video recordings of the war from the onset
My answer to a deluded guy like you who confuses NATO /Ukraine propaganda with reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

When Hitler took the war against Jews, was he scouting in the Middle East?
"The war against Jews" 😂
You watch too many Hollywood movies, now your brain is confused.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by kollinz1234(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:
Ukraine has lasted this long because it is entirely equipped, financed and trained by 30 NATO countries. Also there are lots of NATO soldiers disguised as "volunteer"/mercenaries within Ukrainian armed forces.
Russia is not in a haste and Russia's objectives are to reduce Ukrainian and NATO militaries to a minimum while not taking much casualties and spending as little money as possible, this strategy takes time.
But it is already showing results for Russia:

NATO and Ukraine currently lack ammunition and Ukraine seriously lacks military personnel.
sorry to say but i think you are du*mb and not in touch with reality
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
kollinz1234:
sorry to say but i think you are du*mb and not in touch with reality
😂Don't be sorry, just keep watching this war and reserve me 5000 dollars when you finally arrive to the reality of Ukraine losing this war.
Remember how the Taliban were being destroyed by NATO and how NATO was winning "bigly" in Afghanistan until out of nowhere the Taliban won 😂
This scenario keeps happening with NATO involvements in conflicts. NATO is crushing its opponents until the last minute when NATO suddenly loses 🤣
It is called propaganda! And NATO is best at it !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by kollinz1234(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

😂Don't be sorry, just keep watching this war and reserve me 5000 dollars when you finally arrive to the reality of Ukraine losing this war.
Remember how the Taliban were being destroyed by NATO and how NATO was winning "bigly" in Afghanistan until our if nowhere the Taliban won 😂
ok we will all be here. No excuses pls

When they (Ukraine) were in the defensive, Russia couldn't win the war, Is it now that they are on the offensive and has even successfully planted a separatists unit in belgorod inside Russia that Russia will win the war?

I am not an expert in international politics, neither am i taking sides, but i believe this is common sense
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
kollinz1234:
ok we will all be here. No excuses pls
5000 dollars, no excuse.
If I lose, I would give you 10000 dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of African Leaders Snoring At The Last AU Summit / Pet Goat / Slovakia Effectively Bans Islam From Country, Forbids Mosques - Voice Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.