Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget (536 Views)

Monitor Your Farm/poultry With Our CCTV Installation Before They Get You / Mini Poultry With OBJ Marshall Male Line (my Experience ) / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget by Alexxx2000: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
How much does it takes to start a chicken poultry business ?
Re: How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget by haryodehjia(m): 5:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Alexxx2000:
50k start with 15birds
Re: How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget by brain54(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2023
You can start by getting a budget…
Re: How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget by amadasunfarm(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: How Can I Start A Poultry With No Budget by Originalsly: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Alexxx2000:

You don't need much ... but you must have something to at least buy maybe a dozen chicks. The thread below is an excellent guide for anyone wanting to start from scratch .... and applies to raising pou ltry in Nigeria with local content.

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Operation Of Wheat Roller Mill / Buy And Install Your Battery Cage At Cheapest Price / 4weeks Old For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.