Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Buy Anything Cheaper From The U.s - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Anything Cheaper From The U.s (638 Views)

Need Someone To Trust From The U.s To Buy Goods? / If You Are Interested In Buying Goods From The U.k, Call Me! / Do You Need Items From The U.S. ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Anything Cheaper From The U.s by EllaKen(f): 3:36am On Sep 30, 2011
Hey Guys,
I am a Nigerian living in the U.S. New Jersey to be exact. I have noticed how expensive things are in Nigeria and how cheap and affordable they are in the U.S. If you need original products.Just contact me.I would buy it for you and ship them to Nigeria at a reduced price. Wholesale or retail.Blackberrys( brand new and fairly used),designer clothes( men and women-TM Lewin,Hawes and Curtis, RL Polos,Kenneth Cole etc),IPads and Ipods,Laptops,Shoes(American Eagle,Aldo,Fioni, etc),Victoria Secret Underwears, and Cars(All makes and models).Reasonable prices. if you are interested contact me. I can give you my PIN,Facebook,email address and phone #.

Ella K.
Re: Buy Anything Cheaper From The U.s by Bizzguru: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2011
Can i have your email address then?
Re: Buy Anything Cheaper From The U.s by EllaKen(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hi Bizzguru. It is yabellaz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Require Large Quantities Of Cassava / Make Millions From Used Plastic For Free! / Any Link To A Furnished Appartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.