Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago (686 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / My UK Summer Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Jamolili: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good day House,
I am new here and I have need advice from you guy here.i applied for UK business visa 4months ago and I was refused.this is the email I got from

REASONS FOR REFUSAL NRA v 1.0 You have applied for a visa to visit the UK. In deciding whether you meet the requirements of Appendix V: of the Immigration Rules for visitors (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-v-visitor-rules), I have considered:  your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it  your immigration history The decision I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because.  You state that you intend to come to the UK for a period of 15 days for holiday, sightseeing and visit business partner.  On the application you have declared that you have previously been refused entry clearance for the UK and I note you have made no attempts to address the reasons for this refusal.  You state that you are self-employed with an annual income of NGN 8,750,000 (£15,701.30 at current exchange rate on www.oanda.com) and that you propose to spend £1,300 on your visit. You state that you spend NGN 85,000 (£152.52) on monthly expenses. You have declared a further annual income of £3,895 and savings of £4,790.  I have considered all of the information you have provided in support of your application including the explanation regarding deposits in to your account. You state that you will be funding your visit and have provided bank statements for your personal account from GT Bank (account number ending in 5825) does not demonstrate payments from the company or business account confirming you derive an income as stated. Whilst I appreciate being self-employed often brings fluctuating income, however there are no further documents that allow me to peruse the accounting of the business you declare ownership of. As a result, I am not satisfied this bank statement is an accurate reflection of your financial circumstances.  Given the above, I am not satisfied that you have given an accurate account of your current personal and economic circumstances which undermines the credibility of your application to an extent I am not satisfied you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application is therefore refused under Paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules.

I su
Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Jamolili: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
This are the document I submitted
1.Company statement of account which bears my mum's name.although I made it clear to them that the company is owned by my Mum but am the one in charge due to her old age.
2.my person account with over 10m in my account
3.married certificate.
4.children date of birth
5.land property
6.invitation from the company that invited me with his information
7.my wife consent letter
8.my traveling history.i.e I have been to China more than 10time for business and I have been to dubai 2times for business also
9.letter from my mum
10.CAC
11.family pictures
12.finacial explanation
13.Shop receipt
14.receipts of goods bought from UK company that invited me over

Am planning to reply in 3weeks time,what should I do or what can of write up should I write to increase my chance this time around.thanks and God bless
Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Thegamingorca(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2023
You ignored the previous issues raised in that first refusal. Or didn't make any attempt to address the faults dey found therein.

It's not about inflating your account with money and thinking the ECO won't bat an eyelash at your source of funds.

Granted you are self employed, but can't you instead of using your business account, get a savings account you pay monthly funds into and be using that to build your case?

I don't know what miracle you expected the ECO to do seeing how cluttered your bank statement was with so much fluctuations.

1 Like

Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Thegamingorca(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Jamolili:
1.Company statement of account which bears my mum's name.although I made it clear to them that the company is owned by my Mum but am the one in charge due to her old age.
3.married certificate.
4.children date of birth
5.land property
7.my wife consent letter
8.my traveling history.i.e I have been to China more than 10time for business and I have been to dubai 2times for business also
9.letter from my mum
10.CAC
11.family pictures
12.finacial explanation
13.Shop receipt

Am planning to reply in 3weeks time,what should I do or what can of write up should I write to increase my chance this time around.thanks and God bless

You can't call your personal account of over 10million with transactions every now and then, a savings account.

If your company had a bank account won't it make more sense to use that to be doing your business transaction whilst you receive payment from the company bank account as salary? These are your ties to Nigeria.

You cannot also say your you will spend 15 days In UK without demonstrating leave from work to cover that period

1 Like

Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Jamolili: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2023
Thanks for the reply.i was first refused 11yrs ago and I couldnt found the refused letter.although I mentioned it in my application that I was refused 11yrs ago.
To be honest with you,I never inflated the account,my savings account is the account I use most and the info and out flow is much.atleast I scanned over 300pages.
Pls I need someone to break down the reason why I was refused and what I should do next.
Thanks and God bless
Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by ednut1(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Jamolili:
Thanks for the reply.i was first refused 11yrs ago and I couldnt found the refused letter.although I mentioned it in my application that I was refused 11yrs ago.
To be honest with you,I never inflated the account,my savings account is the account I use most and the info and out flow is much.atleast I scanned over 300pages.
Pls I need someone to break down the reason why I was refused and what I should do next.
Thanks and God bless
the income you declared there is no evidence of it in your bank account. No transfer of income from company to that account. So they don’t believe you earn from the business .

Company account stating your mums name. You are in charge due to old age . Documentation issues here too.

1 Like

Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Africankel(m): 6:22am On Jun 06, 2023
In addition to the advice others have given, the purpose of your trip is also a red flag. You are going for sightseeing on a business trip? Next time, stick to a plan, if it's business, let your application be centered around business only.

Also include a company account with evidence that you have access to the money. Having one billion in your account is not their concern, what they are concerned about is the source of these funds.

3 Likes

Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Jamolili: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Thanks so much for the reply and advise,pls can I use only the savings account Instead?
Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by Tewebhele: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Hello. How can I post my own question on this forum please?
Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by jesmond3945: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jamolili:
3.married certificate.
4.children date of birth
5.land property
7.my wife consent letter
9.letter from my mum
10.CAC
11.family pictures
12.finacial explanation
13.Shop receipt

this is the reason why people buy bank statements from banks. They know how to arrange the statement to show that income and expenditure matches. To show that the income comes only from the business alone.

1 Like

Re: My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago by jesmond3945: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jamolili:
Thanks and God bless
If you have a business say A and you got 200 naira as balance. They want to see that the money coming in is only from A. Remember you tendered A's documents. Going forward when presenting any account for visa. Have one income source into the account and let it be consistent. Because if it varies you must explain the reason why it varies. The expenditure also must be consistent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Titan Sub : Go Woke , Become Dead Folk / Japa Is Not Easy, Pray For Them To Make It. / See Photos From Calabar Carnival 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.