Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video (11533 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
THE piece below was written by one Adedamola Adetayo with accompanied viral video where the wife of the Osun State Governor, Ngozi Adeleke was seen exercising her authority.  The video was tagged, "Osun State Governor's wives in a show of shame."

Ngozi holds Ademola Adeleke in Osun and Betty Anyawu holds Arakunrin Akeredolu in Ondo by Adedamola Adetayo.
Ordinarily, it shouldn't have meant anything.
I wouldn't have been so much bothered if these women were Ijaws, Ibibios, Efik, Igala, Urhobos or even Kanuris.

But you see the IGBO WOMAN, even if she's blind or not that kind of ZIONIST person, which is very rare, her IGBO KINSMEN will impress it upon her that she is the "ESTHER" that God has appointed for them in THAT LOCATION.

That is their mindset.
Today, If you bother to go to Osun and Ondo Government houses and Civil Service now, you will be surprised what you will find.

They will be sprawling with Igbo people while qualified Yoruba people of those states won't have the opportunity or less opportunities than the igbos.

A man like Ademola Adeleke isn't even Yoruba in the real sense of it.
He is Yoruba only in his name and blood.

You couldn't find the Omolúàbí traits in him and that is why he dances about like a nuisance.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT A NON-IGBO, WHICHEVER TRIBE, YORUBAS ESPECIALLY, will enjoy in IGBO LAND A HUNDREDTH of the opportunities the igbos enjoy in Yoruba land.
I can say it anywhere.

Now, go to Anambra and ask if Margaret Obi EVER IN HER LIFE enjoyed this kind of Ngozi Adeleke influence in Anambra State when her husband, Peter Obi was Governor??

Then compare Margaret Obi to Ebele, the very garrulous wife of Willy Obiano, Obi's successor.

I don't even need to check, I can sit down in my house in Abeokuta to imagine it.

What you will surely find is that while Ebele was going about with so much influence, constituting nuisance everywhere, Margaret Obi was almost totally away from public scene.

It's not because Obi did anything honourable but because Margaret is NON IGBO from Cross Rivers State and wouldn't dare parade herself over Anambra people!

Do you also know that TODAY, if anything happens to Ademola Adeleke or Arakunrin Akeredolu, their WIVES will almost SINGLE-HANDEDLY determine what happens next to their late husbands estate?

But if anything happens to Peter Obi TODAY, do you know that Margaret Obi is on GOD'S GOOD HUMOUR?

She WON'T EVEN DARE to open her mouth in the ANAMBRA family of her husband. She will surely be humiliated.

I say it without fear of contradiction
That is just how far these people take others for FOOLS!!!
i know these things!!!
© Adedamola Adetayo
05 Jun 2023
#𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
#𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
#𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/osun-governors-wives-in-a-show-of-shame-watch-viral-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-nlc-tuc-suspend-planned-strike/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/fuel-subsidy-tuc-tells-tinubu-to-increase-minimum-wage-to-n200000/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Jostoman: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
This OP no get Work grin

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by onumadu: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2023
The solution to this "problem" is very simple: STOP MARRYING IGBO WOMEN.
EOD.
But I can bet my last kobo that you will die first before agreeing to stay away from our women.
I double dare you to stay away from Igbo women.
We Igbo men are now working extra hard to convince our women that you are BAD MARKET for them and their future "Omo ale" children.
But, you know Igbo, they have too much independent thinking, but they will get the message eventually and ensure to reject all your marriage proposals.
The Igbo men are trying in that department, so no need to campaign to them.
It is our women that need proper "orientation", and we shall orient them.
So help us God. cool

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Makamatic: 2:39am On Jun 06, 2023
MYND44 , LALASTICLALA . This post is tribalistic and violence inciting .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2023
onumadu:
EOD.
But I can bet my last kobo that you will die first before agreeing to stay away from our women.
We Igbo men are now working extra hard to convince our women that you are BAD MARKET for them and their future "Omo ale" children.
But, you know Igbo, they have too much independent thinking, but they will get the message eventually and ensure to reject all your marriage proposals.
So help us God. cool

The proper way to orientate them is to start sharing inheritances with them. That’s the sole reason why they are always chasing after yoruba men.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by babzlim(m): 3:00am On Jun 06, 2023
my brother if Igbos women are the problem of your miserable life then go and hang yourself and "DIE" because your political and celebrities can never stop marrying them.

Bro, woman pass woman,
respect to the igbo women out there, Oga I marry igbo and I see the difference between both.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Ifearnoevil: 3:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Another one
It seems this sophisticated morons are becoming more stupid by the day.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by stonemasonn: 3:18am On Jun 06, 2023
babzlim:
Oga I marry igbo and I see the difference between both.

I laughed
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by sonature1: 3:18am On Jun 06, 2023
I don't know why the Yorubas are so obsessed with the Igbos. You had to single out the two women because they are Igbos and even stated that it wouldn't have mattered if they had come from other tribes. Some of these sophisticated m0r0ns are badly possessed by hate and evil, and they need exorcism.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Raskimonojendor: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2023
The man has two wives. A Yoruba woman and an Ibo woman.. I am guessing she sends two of them to different occasions.

Adeleke and his two wives (Titilola and Ngozi below)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Nwaetche(m): 4:52am On Jun 06, 2023
Adeleke would complete his full term and there is nothing you bigot can do about it.

You think that Governor Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke is as gentle and GRV that allowed Afo-guys from Kwara and elsewhere to rig him out of his home state? No way big head!

Tinubu should go to his native town Iragbiji and see if they are not going to chase him out as a common crim*nal just as they ran many Agbadorians out of town. Other Agba crim*nals like yourself have massively relocated to Lagos where they are currently causing trouble while living under Oshodi bridge and Mushin Olosha area.

Alaigbomaster:

Ademola Adeleke will only do one term, thanks for bringing this to our notice

21 Likes

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Minime10(f): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2023
The Op may not be too far from the truth.
I can relate🤓
It happened in Akwa Ibom State during Akpabio's era.
Uloma Akpabio, I remember then that the Akwa Ibom State government House staff was 60% Igbos & 40% to the indigens

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2023
This is not propaganda in any sort.

I am aware of this in Akure but that of Osun ,I am not.

In whatever people do,let them know that power is transient and what ever legacy is left by a previous administration,they shouldn’t discontinue from there or render all efforts useless like Akeredoulu’s wife ,Betty has been doing.

The family of Aketi are in control of the civil service and even govt in Ondo state. He,the gov is illed and bedridden in Ibadan there but they clinched unto power and decided to abandon their husband and father while he struggles with illness alone.

This is a big lesson. I wonder how Olusegun Mimiko would have done discovering how Betty has plundered the school buses 🚌 he bought for students and pupils during his administration in her bid to get a senatorial ticket in Anambra state last year whom her people rejected and chased her away like a little brat.

During former Governor,Rotimi Ameachi’s rein in Rivers state ,no one heard about Judith ,his wife . Infact, it was learnt Ameachi used to lock her up like a common side chick or gal friend and never allowed her to go public for even once.

But,you see this Ondo gov wife,na her and her son Dey pay civil servant salaries in Ondo state. Infact, I learnt,they were the one who brought the suggestion to cut down workers salary across the states and pay them only % while the other % due to economic downturns are diverted to other sectors according to them, no one knows!

God will help us all.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Legalaffairs(m): 5:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Igbos superiority is evident on how your tribe's most successful clung on their women to gain class, status and validity. Just like the way blacks in the west take on white girls for class, status, acceptance and validity.

You can't compare with Igbos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by backnbeta(f): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2023
He has two wives; Titilola is Yoruba and she's very prominent in her husband's government. But again, I've not read or heard anywhere that Igbo women are forcing Yoruba men to marry them. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Stop marrying Igbo women!

13 Likes

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by MrAgbako: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2023
onumadu:
EOD.
So help us God. cool
I fvck many ipob girls. I won't marry any I can have one of them as a breeder sha 😂 if e pain u go hug transformer. Nah nkechi I go call today. She no go waste time reach me 😂😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by obembet(f): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The man has two wives. A Yoruba woman and an Ibo woman.. I am guessing she sends two of them to different occasions.

Adeleke and his two wives (Titilola and Ngozi below)

Op na mumu, don't mind him, adeleke married two wives and the first lady is titilayo while Ngozi is Also recognize wife..

I don't see why he want cause tribal issue here

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by PureFace1(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Legalaffairs:
Igbos superiority is evident on how your tribe's most successful clung on their women to gain class, status and validity. Just like the way blacks in the west take on white girls for class, status, acceptance and validity.

Your inferiority complex is obvious

How many successful Yoruba even married Igbo, only few successful Yoruba married Igbo, majority of successful Yoruba still married Yoruba.

Yoruba can marry from anywhere if they are liberal enough, Ooni of Ife even married an Ibira woman and Oluwo of Iwo married a northerner even some kings in Lagos have northerner wives. Only your inferrior tribe find it special.

If Igbo wives of Adeleke and Aketi set a dangerous precedence of cornering jobs that are for the Indigenes for their families and cronies, Yoruba people won't allow anyone without Yoruba wife into the government house again.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Ofemannnu: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

THE piece below was written by one Adedamola Adetayo with accompanied viral video where the wife of the Osun State Governor, Ngozi Adeleke was seen exercising her authority.  The video was tagged, "Osun State Governor's wives in a show of shame."

Ngozi holds Ademola Adeleke in Osun and Betty Anyawu holds Arakunrin Akeredolu in Ondo by Adedamola Adetayo.
Ordinarily, it shouldn't have meant anything.
I wouldn't have been so much bothered if these women were Ijaws, Ibibios, Efik, Igala, Urhobos or even Kanuris.

But you see the IGBO WOMAN, even if she's blind or not that kind of ZIONIST person, which is very rare, her IGBO KINSMEN will impress it upon her that she is the "ESTHER" that God has appointed for them in THAT LOCATION.

That is their mindset.
Today, If you bother to go to Osun and Ondo Government houses and Civil Service now, you will be surprised what you will find.

They will be sprawling with Igbo people while qualified Yoruba people of those states won't have the opportunity or less opportunities than the igbos.

A man like Ademola Adeleke isn't even Yoruba in the real sense of it.
He is Yoruba only in his name and blood.

You couldn't find the Omolúàbí traits in him and that is why he dances about like a nuisance.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT A NON-IGBO, WHICHEVER TRIBE, YORUBAS ESPECIALLY, will enjoy in IGBO LAND A HUNDREDTH of the opportunities the igbos enjoy in Yoruba land.
I can say it anywhere.

Now, go to Anambra and ask if Margaret Obi EVER IN HER LIFE enjoyed this kind of Ngozi Adeleke influence in Anambra State when her husband, Peter Obi was Governor??

Then compare Margaret Obi to Ebele, the very garrulous wife of Willy Obiano, Obi's successor.

I don't even need to check, I can sit down in my house in Abeokuta to imagine it.

What you will surely find is that while Ebele was going about with so much influence, constituting nuisance everywhere, Margaret Obi was almost totally away from public scene.

It's not because Obi did anything honourable but because Margaret is NON IGBO from Cross Rivers State and wouldn't dare parade herself over Anambra people!

Do you also know that TODAY, if anything happens to Ademola Adeleke or Arakunrin Akeredolu, their WIVES will almost SINGLE-HANDEDLY determine what happens next to their late husbands estate?

But if anything happens to Peter Obi TODAY, do you know that Margaret Obi is on GOD'S GOOD HUMOUR?

She WON'T EVEN DARE to open her mouth in the ANAMBRA family of her husband. She will surely be humiliated.

I say it without fear of contradiction
That is just how far these people take others for FOOLS!!!
i know these things!!!
© Adedamola Adetayo
05 Jun 2023
#𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬
#𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
#𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/osun-governors-wives-in-a-show-of-shame-watch-viral-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-nlc-tuc-suspend-planned-strike/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/fuel-subsidy-tuc-tells-tinubu-to-increase-minimum-wage-to-n200000/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.
Seems like something is really wrong with you.
You just like writing gibberish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Ofemannnu: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Legalaffairs:

You are always showing your joy and giggling from head to toe that Yoruba are marrying your women and removing them from slavery.
Yorubaland is a free world where the women can inherit and not drink corpse water as Igbo women do.
You are really elated and thankful.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Greenbirth: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Some people are becoming animals in this forum. In fact I never knew that Nigerians have this kind of mind set. But evil people are every where, and this animal is among them. Mod ban this guy. He or she is in sighting hatred

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Bigots everywhere you go on this forum.

Same people will complain of racism in a foreign land and do worse at home, Nigeria is the headquarters of hate I'm the world .

Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Poisonousman: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Ajagunakin:

The proper way to orientate them is to start sharing inheritances with them. That’s the sole reason why they are always chasing after yoruba men.

Who dey chase Yoruba men.. abi your brain dey recession.. stop typing like a kindergarten

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Couldntfigurean: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2023
The Yorubas are a very hateful tribe
I have lived with them and know what they can do,they think about Igbo giants 24/7,even the so called educated ones are no different from their louts in oshodi/ikorodu
I hope the world is seeing this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by SWATMan: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
This is not propaganda in any sort.

I am aware of this in Akure but that of Osun ,I am not.

In whatever people do,let them know that power is transient and what ever legacy is left by a previous administration,they shouldn’t discontinue from there or render all efforts useless like Akeredoulu’s wife ,Betty has been doing.

The family of Aketi are in control of the civil service and even govt in Ondo state. He,the gov is illed and bedridden in Ibadan there but they clinched unto power and decided to abandon their husband and father while he struggles with illness alone.

This is a big lesson. I wonder how Olusegun Mimiko would have done discovering how Betty has plundered the school buses 🚌 he bought for students and pupils during his administration in her bid to get a senatorial ticket in Anambra state last year whom her people rejected and chased her away like a little brat.

During former Governor,Rotimi Ameachi’s rein in Rivers state ,no one heard about Judith ,his wife . Infact, it was learnt Ameachi used to lock her up like a common side chick or gal friend and never allowed her to go public for even once.

But,you see this Ondo gov wife,na her and her son Dey pay civil servant salaries in Ondo state. Infact, I learnt,they were the one who brought the suggestion to cut down workers salary across the states and pay them only % while the other % due to economic downturns are diverted to other sectors according to them, no one knows!

God will help us all.

Rumour peddlers. Jobless louts posting fake information because of prejudice. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2023
MrAgbako:
I fvck many ipob girls. I won't marry any I can have one of them as a breeder sha 😂 if e pain u go hug transformer. Nah nkechi I go call today. She no go waste time reach me 😂😂

If one is a "breeder", your kids' DNA is 50% igbo, just like Tinubu's grandchildren, Seyi Law's daughter, FFK's sons etc.😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask A Ghanaian Anything / Buhari Departs Marrakech, In Morocco Arrives Abuja (photo) / 2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.