Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video (11536 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by a4cube: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Same Igbos will never vote their tribesmen that married a yoruba woman as governor, I dare any of you to prove me wrong with examples, yet see them opening their dirty mouth saying yorubas are hateful, they will never allow outsiders to do in the east, one tenth of what they are allowed and privileged to do here.
Show you example how? Are you people with Brian at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by a4cube: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
delusional ibo. Your transgender-looking repulsive ibo women only fill up our brothels. No one cares about those scums. How many successful Yoruba Men are married to your diseases-infested women? Pls just mention 5 alone. The dogs in Yorubaland are superior to you human flesh-eating ibos.
That transgender looking ibo women are showing Ondo and Osun people pepper according to the poster.

Una SORRY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Not full package if you are in the right profession.
Mindlog:

Eyah, me whey dey quick give UK's skilled worker visa while still a postgraduate student of Clinical Child Psychology at my Uni's Cambridge campus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, in my line of work.....agency's shifts pays more but if you "mess up" at your main place of work, no agency will hire you to work for them! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
The 3 days on and 3 days off people in the Nhs are paid less than 30k most of the professionals are 5 days a week.

Mindlog:

And you think everyone works 5 days a week, oga interviewer who blows lies.๐Ÿ˜‚

If you need to diminish the records of people you don't like, just know that they are people who can comfortably afford to spare the time to hurl it back at you to burst your bubbles.

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Child psychology indeed but you work as a Nursing support

Mindlog:

Eyah, me whey dey quick give UK's skilled worker visa while still a postgraduate student of Clinical Child Psychology at my Uni's Cambridge campus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, in my line of work.....agency's shifts pays more but if you "mess up" at your main place of work, no agency will hire you to work for them! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by AfonjaConehead: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
INSTANTCASH345 agbaya:
This is not propaganda in any sort.

I am aware of this in Akure but that of Osun ,I am not.

In whatever people do,let them know that power is transient and what ever legacy is left by a previous administration,they shouldnโ€™t discontinue from there or render all efforts useless like Akeredouluโ€™s wife ,Betty has been doing.

The family of Aketi are in control of the civil service and even govt in Ondo state. He,the gov is illed and bedridden in Ibadan there but they clinched unto power and decided to abandon their husband and father while he struggles with illness alone.

This is a big lesson. I wonder how Olusegun Mimiko would have done discovering how Betty has plundered the school buses ๐ŸšŒ he bought for students and pupils during his administration in her bid to get a senatorial ticket in Anambra state last year whom her people rejected and chased her away like a little brat.

During former Governor,Rotimi Ameachiโ€™s rein in Rivers state ,no one heard about Judith ,his wife . Infact, it was learnt Ameachi used to lock her up like a common side chick or gal friend and never allowed her to go public for even once.

But,you see this Ondo gov wife,na her and her son Dey pay civil servant salaries in Ondo state. Infact, I learnt,they were the one who brought the suggestion to cut down workers salary across the states and pay them only % while the other % due to economic downturns are diverted to other sectors according to them, no one knows!

God will help us all.
Eeyaa!!! Your lamentations will be attended by jagaban,you hear?

grin
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by AfonjaConehead: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
delusional ibo. Your transgender-looking repulsive ibo women only fill up our brothels. No one cares about those scums. How many successful Yoruba Men are married to your diseases-infested women? Pls just mention 5 alone. The dogs in Yorubaland are superior to you human flesh-eating ibos.

Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by EmekaA125(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
PureFace1:

Your inferiority complex is obvious

How many successful Yoruba even married Igbo, only few successful Yoruba married Igbo, majority of successful Yoruba still married Yoruba.

Yoruba can marry from anywhere if they are liberal enough, Ooni of Ife even married an Ibira woman and Oluwo of Iwo married a northerner even some kings in Lagos have northerner wives. Only your inferrior tribe find it special.

If Igbo wives of Adeleke and Aketi set a dangerous precedence of cornering jobs that are for the Indigenes for their families and cronies, Yoruba people won't allow anyone without Yoruba wife into the government house again.

Stupid talk.
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by AfonjaConehead: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Flokii will love this thread grin
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by EmekaA125(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Same Igbos will never vote their tribesmen that married a yoruba woman as governor, I dare any of you to prove me wrong with examples, yet see them opening their dirty mouth saying yorubas are hateful, they will never allow outsiders to do in the east, one tenth of what they are allowed and privileged to do here.
So Igbos are the cause of ur men abandoning and rubbishing their girls for sweet and succulent Igbo women??

Kpele.

Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin?
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by mauriceminor: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

THE piece below was written by one Adedamola Adetayo with accompanied viral video where the wife of the Osun State Governor, Ngozi Adeleke was seen exercising her authority.ย  The video was tagged, "Osun State Governor's wives in a show of shame."

Ngozi holds Ademola Adeleke in Osun and Betty Anyawu holds Arakunrin Akeredolu in Ondo by Adedamola Adetayo.
Ordinarily, it shouldn't have meant anything.
I wouldn't have been so much bothered if these women were Ijaws, Ibibios, Efik, Igala, Urhobos or even Kanuris.

But you see the IGBO WOMAN, even if she's blind or not that kind of ZIONIST person, which is very rare, her IGBO KINSMEN will impress it upon her that she is the "ESTHER" that God has appointed for them in THAT LOCATION.

That is their mindset.
Today, If you bother to go to Osun and Ondo Government houses and Civil Service now, you will be surprised what you will find.

They will be sprawling with Igbo people while qualified Yoruba people of those states won't have the opportunity or less opportunities than the igbos.

A man like Ademola Adeleke isn't even Yoruba in the real sense of it.
He is Yoruba only in his name and blood.

You couldn't find the Omolรบร bรญ traits in him and that is why he dances about like a nuisance.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT A NON-IGBO, WHICHEVER TRIBE, YORUBAS ESPECIALLY, will enjoy in IGBO LAND A HUNDREDTH of the opportunities the igbos enjoy in Yoruba land.
I can say it anywhere.

Now, go to Anambra and ask if Margaret Obi EVER IN HER LIFE enjoyed this kind of Ngozi Adeleke influence in Anambra State when her husband, Peter Obi was Governor??

Then compare Margaret Obi to Ebele, the very garrulous wife of Willy Obiano, Obi's successor.

I don't even need to check, I can sit down in my house in Abeokuta to imagine it.

What you will surely find is that while Ebele was going about with so much influence, constituting nuisance everywhere, Margaret Obi was almost totally away from public scene.

It's not because Obi did anything honourable but because Margaret is NON IGBO from Cross Rivers State and wouldn't dare parade herself over Anambra people!

Do you also know that TODAY, if anything happens to Ademola Adeleke or Arakunrin Akeredolu, their WIVES will almost SINGLE-HANDEDLY determine what happens next to their late husbands estate?

But if anything happens to Peter Obi TODAY, do you know that Margaret Obi is on GOD'S GOOD HUMOUR?

She WON'T EVEN DARE to open her mouth in the ANAMBRA family of her husband. She will surely be humiliated.

I say it without fear of contradiction
That is just how far these people take others for FOOLS!!!
i know these things!!!
ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
05 Jun 2023
#๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
#๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐˜๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐›๐š๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
#๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/osun-governors-wives-in-a-show-of-shame-watch-viral-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-nlc-tuc-suspend-planned-strike/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/fuel-subsidy-tuc-tells-tinubu-to-increase-minimum-wage-to-n200000/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.
e dey pain. Am...go and marry ur ashawo
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by EmekaA125(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
Lol. See tears everywhere.
Ur tribe girls wey dey wear one black pant for 3 weeks follow dey talk. Mugu
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
Child psychology indeed but you work as a Nursing support

Yes, as nursing support...I hope it can help you sleep soundly tonight.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by EmekaA125(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
We shall send more Ngozi, Chioma, Chinenye, Ijeoma, Nkechi, Uche, Chidimma and Chiamaka to SouthWest Government Houses as Super First Ladies and there's nothing any algae guzzling ewedu eating miscreant can do about it. If e too pain you, knock ur head for ground grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
The 3 days on and 3 days off people in the Nhs are paid less than 30k most of the professionals are 5 days a week.

You know nothing, my lead clinician who is HCPC registered, do only 4 days a week and everyone do not work in NHS....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
7pm to 7am i know its time to end your break and go back. Goodluck with the graveyard shift. Go help them to sleep soundly dear. They will appreciate it.

Mindlog:

Yes, as nursing support...I hope it can help you sleep soundly tonight.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
Not full package if you are in the right profession.

I know my career path way better than you.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Your parents are all looking for money and forget they need to give their children home training before unleashing them to the world.

fx45:
You're full of garbage. Your pseudo-intellectualism is actually a mask for the deep simmering hatred and prejudice ruining whatever is left of your miserable life. You need proper reorientation
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
7pm to 7am i know its time to end your break and go back. Goodluck with the graveyard shift. Go help them to sleep soundly dear. They will appreciate it.

Eyah... ..the fixation on graveyard shifts, your single story.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Drop your phone them go sack you oh.

Mindlog:

Eyah... ..the fixation on graveyard shifts, your single story.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
Drop your phone them go sack you oh.

For your little mind. cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by gabbytabby: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Stop hiding in the toilet them go sack you oh and them no go renew your visa.

Mindlog:

For your little mind. cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Mindlog: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
gabbytabby:
Stop hiding in the toilet them go sack you oh and them no go renew your visa.

Yimu.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by vivalavida(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

THE piece below was written by one Adedamola Adetayo with accompanied viral video where the wife of the Osun State Governor, Ngozi Adeleke was seen exercising her authority.ย  The video was tagged, "Osun State Governor's wives in a show of shame."

Ngozi holds Ademola Adeleke in Osun and Betty Anyawu holds Arakunrin Akeredolu in Ondo by Adedamola Adetayo.
I wouldn't have been so much bothered if these women were Ijaws, Ibibios, Efik, Igala, Urhobos or even Kanuris.

But you see the IGBO WOMAN, even if she's blind or not that kind of ZIONIST person, which is very rare, her IGBO KINSMEN will impress it upon her that she is the "ESTHER" that God has appointed for them in THAT LOCATION.

That is their mindset.
Today, If you bother to go to Osun and Ondo Government houses and Civil Service now, you will be surprised what you will find.

They will be sprawling with Igbo people while qualified Yoruba people of those states won't have the opportunity or less opportunities than the igbos.

You couldn't find the Omolรบร bรญ traits in him and that is why he dances about like a nuisance.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT A NON-IGBO, WHICHEVER TRIBE, YORUBAS ESPECIALLY, will enjoy in IGBO LAND A HUNDREDTH of the opportunities the igbos enjoy in Yoruba land.
I can say it anywhere.

Now, go to Anambra and ask if Margaret Obi EVER IN HER LIFE enjoyed this kind of Ngozi Adeleke influence in Anambra State when her husband, Peter Obi was Governor??

Then compare Margaret Obi to Ebele, the very garrulous wife of Willy Obiano, Obi's successor.

I don't even need to check, I can sit down in my house in Abeokuta to imagine it.

What you will surely find is that while Ebele was going about with so much influence, constituting nuisance everywhere, Margaret Obi was almost totally away from public scene.

It's not because Obi did anything honourable but because Margaret is NON IGBO from Cross Rivers State and wouldn't dare parade herself over Anambra people!

Do you also know that TODAY, if anything happens to Ademola Adeleke or Arakunrin Akeredolu, their WIVES will almost SINGLE-HANDEDLY determine what happens next to their late husbands estate?

But if anything happens to Peter Obi TODAY, do you know that Margaret Obi is on GOD'S GOOD HUMOUR?

She WON'T EVEN DARE to open her mouth in the ANAMBRA family of her husband. She will surely be humiliated.

i know these things!!!
ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
05 Jun 2023
#๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

https://www.sojworldnews.com/osun-governors-wives-in-a-show-of-shame-watch-viral-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/fuel-subsidy-tuc-tells-tinubu-to-increase-minimum-wage-to-n200000/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

It is very shameful that this is the kind of garbage @thesourcerer can click share. Very shameful.
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by TheSourcerer: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2023
vivalavida:

It is very shameful that this is the kind of garbage @thesourcerer can click share. Very shameful.
I actually find it interesting people think the way the OP does smiley
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by BanyXchi: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2023
EmekaA125:

Lol. See tears everywhere.
Ur tribe girls wey dey wear one black pant for 3 weeks follow dey talk. Mugu
your diseases-infested repulsive ibo women are the only ones I've seen wear black pants for a month. Those vermins always stink. you
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by prophetfire: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

That is their mindset.

I can say it anywhere.

i know these things!!!
ยฉ Adedamola Adetayo
05 Jun 2023

. This OP is just a monkey looking for where to find banana for his tummy.
Re: Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
JOemmy:

On the contrary it's actually yoruba men that are doing the chasing to be frank igbo ladies are the most endowed in nigeria that's simply why yoruba prominent rich men go to any length to marry them.

Your woman are always throwing themselves at Alus. Do you think we go all the way to enugu to go look for ibo girls.

The first thing an ibo girl does when she sees me is try to convince me of how good of a cook she is and start making soups Iโ€™ve never heard of before.
First night she is already f**king me in cartwheel ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ positions, all these to prove to me that she will go through any lengths to get my affection. Only difference me, I chop and clean mouth. I no wan make person kill me ontop my properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ask A Ghanaian Anything / Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention / Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.