Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 (832 Views)

Reps Reject Bills To Stop Children Of Public Officers From Schooling Abroad / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / Udom Emmanuel, Pastor Kumuyi At Deeper Life Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dear PASTOR W F KUMUYI ,
Truly you're an ICON and defender of faith, a preacher, a mentor, and a father! Your unwavering commitment to spreading the love and message of God has touched countless lives and inspired many to walk in the path of righteousness.

May you continue to be blessed with good health, wisdom, and strength as you journey through life and ministry. May your light shine brighter and your impact be felt even more as you celebrate another year of God's grace and faithfulness.

With love and sincere admiration from Deeper Life Campus Fellowship, University of Abuja, Main Campus, we wish you a Happy Birth anniversary, biggest daddy.

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praise Agunbiade wishes our father in the Lord a very happy birthday:
"Happy Birthday to Daddy Kumuyi"
#PastorKumuyiat82 #Kumuyiat82 #celebratinggodsfaithfulness #thankfulhearts #KemisolaOmoyiolaCares (06 06 2023)

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
WHO ELSE IF NOT GOD? (by Esther Adebayo)
It is not easy for a man to set a standard for a long while and still keep building on it.
He would soon allow those principles to be removed little by little if he wasn't sent/even disciplined.
One thing I've learnt from the life of daddy Kumuyi is the decision to serve God first, and God honouring you.
Dear father, you deserve all celebration because you have submitted your all to God.
You have consecrated your life on the altar, you have given Christ your all, and you have died.
Hmm, sometimes, men do not understand what they covet, they do not want the sacrifice yet, they want the reward.
Absolutely, processes can't be jumped.
Personally, I celebrate grace and I ask this day from God that he helps me to receive this grace in greater measure to serve him regardless of any occurence.
Deeper Life Bible Church has set a doctrine which I will call the Holy bible doctrine, because all these doctrines are from the Word of God.
Talking about;
Salvation
Justification
Envangelism
HolyGhost Baptism
Restitution
Marriage and lots more.
I am always grateful to God for gracing me with Godly parent that bore me into a Bible believing church.
A church that has been serving God and still doing that, not wavering by the objections of the world, but that the world is bending to it's instructions.
If not God, then who?
I thank God for the Life of a great man of God.
W- Watchman of the Most High
I- Intelligent man in the business of God.
L- Lover of God
L- Lover of Faith
I- Intentional in doing the business of God
A- Ardent reader of the word
M- Man of the true word and not of the world
S- Sanctified beliver
F- Father to many true believers
O- Optimistic in face of discouragement
L- Leader with Humility
O- Observant to the things of the spirit
R- Reader of truth
U- Unction filled man
N- Never bending to the world
S- Soilder of Christ
H- Holiness is always his watchward
O- Organized man of God
K- Kingdom Centered being
U- Undiluted word of God is his stand
M- Mathematician even in the Gospel of truth
U- Understanding of the word is his dealings
Y- Yielding to the world and not the world
I- Independently doing God's bidding no matter the discouragement.
Dear father, I celebrate Christ in you, your courage, your resilience and your love for God.
I ask for more of God's grace, wisdom, direction, knowledge and understanding upon you. May you never lose guidance from God and may we all meet in Heaven on the last day.
Amen.
Happy birthday to a father, grow in greater measure, father.
82 no be beans.πŸ₯°
Cheers.πŸ₯‚
Hadeybless
The generations blessing
Design made by (me) Hadeybless Concept.

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Happy Birthday to the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry. PASTOR W F KUMUYI .

We your children (Sons and Daughters) celebrate you sir.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=640914021413372&set=gm.3500916650149698&idorvanity=1533435286897854

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2023
Picture A: How it started 😊
Picture B: How it's going πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ«‘
Big 82...... With a double anointing πŸ”₯

Papa Kumuyi must be seeing all our birthday wishes πŸ˜€ and just be praying for us in his heart, please keep the birthday wishes and prayers coming, God bless you 🀩

#WFK82
#WFKat82
#wfkumuyi82

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2023
I remember 2 striking testimonies our father in the Lord gave years ago. They were about how God saved him from incidents that would have taken his life. All glory to God Almighty that he survived them.

1. He wanted to cross the road and had looked at both sides as he was taught. But as he was crossing, a driver which probably lost control of his car swept past so fast behind him! The gap was just like a second!

He said if God did not intervene at that instant, that would have been his last day on earth! All praise to God for the deliverance.

2. The second was when someone told him to meet him somewhere for a meeting. He planned to meet the person because the purpose was good, or so it seemed at that time.

The Spirit of God told him not to go, but he felt the word of every child of God should be his bond and still wanted to honour the appointment because he had given his word to be there.

But God who would not allow a precious vessel to be snatched from His hands pressed it heavily on the heart of His servant not to go and he stayed and didn't attend the meeting.

Years later, the man met our father in the Lord again and told him to thank his God that he didn't keep the appointment because his plan at that time was sinister. Can you imagine that!

As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Thank God for speaking to His servant strongly to not go for the meeting, and thank Him for saving him from that near-fatal-accident.

If any of these incidents happened, there won't be Deeper Life Bible Church today. May God continue to keep His servant strong and healthy till the Rapture in Jesus name πŸ™πŸΎ

Laughter and joy will not depart from the Deeper Life family in Jesus name.

#PastorKumuyiat82
#Kumuyiat82
#celebratinggodsfaithfulness
#thankfulhearts
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (07 06 2023)

Re: What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2023
How can I resist reposting this! Just how? 😍
He seems to be saying, I stand on the word of God.
Credit: Marvin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Puts Nigeria Back On The Map As Investors Weigh Reforms / Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History β€” Northern Elders / 10m Judges Can't Unseat Tinubu - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.