Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal (39812 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2023
apache4:
I will still vote President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2027 to continue his good work in our Great Country Nigeria shocked

Dey play

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Praktikal100000: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

You the talk like a Yoruba man without reason first, if it is like that they should bring the evidence to court. I am from kogi state nobody votes APC.. governor Bello wrote the results without considering the implications, you are going to see what comes out this judgement.
E tun ma lule ni
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by ginggerxy: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

But obi rigged well in Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi where one person signed result sheets of different polling units.

We are patiently waiting for Obi witnesses to start testifying.

That's where his case would end as all will flop.

Obi lost the elevtion, let him go and rest as he can never be Nigeria president
LOL mugu. tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by tungamaje: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2023
sapele914:
Exactly, how would voting the mediocre loser that came a distant 3rd, lead Nigeria anywhere?

What has the Apga Judas achieved in politics, who has come out of the Peter Obi stable in politics?

Very selfish minded Betrayer, you cannot even mention 3 commissioners that served under him in Anambra in his 8 years, that supported the Judas in the just concluded presidential election.
You this jobless fellow again? It seem you sleep and wake up on Nairaland. Don't quote me again

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by sapele914(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2023
emmachukwu99:

Dey play
Because na Bola Tinubu kill the people, not you wicked demons?

We should blame the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the atrocities & evil committed by you?

When they finally apprehend you, they will claim victimization?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Elan83(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2023
One well known criminal rigged a Nigerian presidential election using Inec chairman & University VCs as states returning officers to d knowledge of d whole world & Nigeria judiciary sworn him in & are very busy now trying to defend dz very crime against humanity. Black people are evil, wicked, senseless & useless.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by phorget(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Padipadi:

He's saying them for where it ll pain you and Obi so hard and so hot! 🔥
Many of you aren't wise.
Gragra isn't a good trait. I m ashamed some of you elupeees are Christians cos true Christians have good reasoning ability.
Anyways not to digress, Tinubu is not spelled as Tilumbu. Except you want people to mispell your name or Obi's own. In short, you guys dish what you can't take and your mouth is so funny to watch when you all cry.

What's paining who?
If Nigeria is better under Tilumbu are you people going to enjoy it alone? We are all here together so why should I be pained? Are you buying fuel at a different price from what I'm buying? i wonder why you people always make it look like we are in some competition, the people that voted Buhari didn't experience the hardship alone.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by sapele914(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2023
tungamaje:

You this jobless fellow again? It seem you sleep and wake up on Nairaland. Don't quote me again
How do you know, if you are not the same? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Alliswell248: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2023
tungamaje:

And that's why Nigeria will never smell greatness even in the next 1000 years. Cursed people like you are many in the land

It is the Zoo where you are and not Nigeria.

Let your candidate go and be the President of the zoo.

We Nigerians have chosen our President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by sapele914(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2023
tungamaje:

Very selfish minded Betrayer Peter Gringory Obi, you cannot even mention 3 commissioners that served under him in Anambra in his 8 years as Governor, that moved to elupee, & supported the Judas in the just concluded presidential election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Felaincarnated: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Same way u are restin and can neva amount to anytin in life.
Confirmedzombie:

But obi rigged well in Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi where one person signed result sheets of different polling units.

We are patiently waiting for Obi witnesses to start testifying.

That's where his case would end as all will flop.

Obi lost the elevtion, let him go and rest as he can never be Nigeria president
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Dicado: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I believe there's is still hope for Nigeria. A new Nigeria is still POssible.

Obi is coming...
there's no hope in the judiciary under a corrupt government. We just have to move on in advance because when you will hear judgement, you'll be shocked. We both know how powerful the Nigerian president or government is. Have you not noticed how the judiciary is delaying this matter? Secondly, the chief judge is a Yoruba man. With the level of sentiments going on in Nigeria now, he will not allow anyone under him or himself to rule against his brother, Yoruba people go kill am. Just relax and watch how this thing will die down. We've seen this before. Nothing new!
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by JayArmaniGozman: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Big fool...., the present governor of Imo state came third after the guber election in the state
but today hes the governor of the state because he licks asses at the federal level

apc only know how to forcefully grab powers that all
you fools will keep supporting them cos the part gives you egunje,and that's enough to see you fools throughout
the rest of 4 years spits...…

You don't even make research before you come here to make a fool of ur kindred

I even voted pdp during 2015 election,was at my poling unit here in lagos when the vote was counted and pdp won with
a land slide but the useless ineck announce their own result pdp lost the same poling unit,how do you explain that FOOL

Confirmedzombie:

You are not from kogi for you to say nobody voted APC.

So APC has no members in a state they govern.

The joke is on you. Bloody ipob obedient terorists.

You shame dey shame me for saying nobody voted APC in a state they govern.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Pkid1: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2023
sapele914:
E be like say you done enter shop today, after public holiday yesterday Monday?
Na question i dey ask you, you con dey talk nonsense. How much you dey buy a litr of fuel. And when last you see light for that your useless compound grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Dminister(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2023
Court case strives on envidences. Peter Obi is coming
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Adayi1(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So anyone against APC is automatically Igbo or IPOB.

Obviously what the person you quoted meant was majority didn't vote APC but results were forged in favour of APC. Were you not aware when Bello started kogi people of their salary and made them beggers on the expressway, committing suicide. Those are the people supposed to keep voting APC according to you. Where is your humanity even if you've been paid a token to defend APC bello should be someone you shouldn't defend.
Frankly speaking.... Anyone in kogi state during the last presidential election knows that it was between APC and PDP... LP have no presence. In the 2 wards that makes up my town, LP hardly gathered 15 votes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by onuman: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

You the talk like a Yoruba man without reason first, if it is like that they should bring the evidence to court. I am from kogi state nobody votes APC.. governor Bello wrote the results without considering the implications, you are going to see what comes out this judgement.
It's like that in many states.

What happened on the eve of 25th February presidential election was that as APC governors noticed that most voters were voting for the Labour Party, the Apc governors alerted Yakubu Mahmood. Thereafter, the system for electronic transmission of vote results of the presidential election was arrested. Mahmood took to illegal manual collation of votes and manufactured vote figures to pronounce APC'S candidate as winner of the presidential election.

After APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth; it's hard to imagine any saner Nigerian voter who voted APC to continue.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by fascowilly(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I believe there's is still hope for Nigeria. A new Nigeria is still POssible.

Obi is coming...
Not that obi is coming but obi has arrived, continue deceiving yourself, oloripelebe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by NBAYoungBoyNBA: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin
tonytony208:

You said he should go to court but you are now saying he should rest. Exactly where do you stand?

Go to court

Or

Rest?

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Na there way na, claiming his from Kogi and says nobody voted APC.

See ipob mentality
It will surprise you that majority of the people supporting OBIDATTI movement aren't Igbos. Keep stroking in ethnicity e go shock una. By the way, I have not acknowledge Thiéfnubu as Nigerian president and I won't do that. Never. A Thief, drug kingpin and corruption master can never be my president. Only fools love Tinubu to be their president. Call me IPOB u hear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Chrismania100: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
No humanbeing with human blood will ever vote for APC, except humanbeing with evil blood like Thiefnubuu and his co agborotic agbados will vote for him.Useless envious evil set of tribe.

Confirmedzombie:

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by NotNairalandi(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2023
tongue
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by orumba(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Leadership with process
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Coronavirus1: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Are you not a Nigerian nobody voted Apc means they didn't win kogi state is a common way of talking. Obi I know Tinubu I no not

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Glassysea(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2023
I will advise my brother peter obi to withdraw his case join heads with the new administration to still build a better Nigeria that we think of, not is not the best at the moment, we need to rebuild our Nigeria before Nigeria can re build us
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Padipadi(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2023
phorget:

What's paining who?
If Nigeria is better under Tilumbu are you people going to enjoy it alone? We are all here together so why should I be pained? Are you buying fuel at a different price from what I'm buying? i wonder why you people always make it look like we are in some competition, the people that voted Buhari didn't experience the hardship alone.

Mr Phlorget, it's obvious your name is making you to forget things easily. It could be dementia you inherited from thinking negatively about 2023 elections. You are the one making it look like a competition.
I ll blame Tinubu if he failed after 6 months in power. Your Obi said he'll remove subsidy. We can only appeal to FG to find a way of making it not too gross on masses. In all, think like a well meaning Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Skankamola:

All the points above are even trash to start with, the position of the vp is not contested independently like that of the president, and as such can be occupied by anyone.
Secondly the issue of drug trafficking has been set straight already by the us foreign affairs office, so that point is trash as well. As for the election itself, there is provison for inec to alter procedures considerably with valid reasons, it is not compulsory election result must be transmitted electronically. Imagine the dumbo even asking for cancellation of 2023 election implying an interim national govt, and he thinks a judge would comply to that and throw the country into uncertainty.
Obi is saying he should be declared the winner according to real results from Inec or the elections cancelled
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by bonnyhope: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Mumu I am from Dekina local area of kogi state... If yahaya Bello knew his party was going to win why did cut road into two so that INEC officials did not go there... Those two local government Okehi and Adavi did not vote... See Bello and Wike did not mean well for APC and TINUBU, let me tell you, Obi did not need highest votes to win now, what Obi needs now is 25% in 2/3 and FCT to be president.. Obi has all the evidence that he has 25% in 24 state just watch and see....

You may be right

But this is Nigerian Judiciary
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Ofunaofu: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2023
helinues:
This futility effort guy never go and rest somewhere

Eish

helinues, you need to have a deserved rest
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Padipadi:

Maybe it's reasoning that's worrying you & others. APC has their evidence too against Obi n Atiku.
No be first to score they win all matches. BAT ll tender his own evidence too & you all ll br disgraced.
Why have they not presented it
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Dagger111(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2023
apache4:
I will still vote President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2027 to continue his good work in our Great Country Nigeria shocked

Same here boss. I wonder how a sensible person believed Obi won this election. God is not a human for sure, and i am very sure that if the election was to be re-conducted, Tinubu will still win, and this time, with so wide margins because many Yorubas and South South people that voted for Obi then now have their brains checked and working perfectly, and they will all vote for Jagaban. It is not a magic, trust me.

You all can see that Tinubu no even worry himself or talk anything abt it cos he is 100% sure that the case would later be thrown out accordingly. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" / Reno Omokri Disgraces Lola Shoneyin, Wole Soyinka’s Daughter-in-law’ / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.