Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal (39780 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2023
OBIdient documented results.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Kinehap: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

You the talk like a Yoruba man without reason first, if it is like that they should bring the evidence to court. I am from kogi state nobody votes APC.. governor Bello wrote the results without considering the implications, you are going to see what comes out this judgement.

Don't mind the follow follow idiot. Am a Rivers State man and was privilege to monitor proceeding of the election. In my ward (mile 3) could you believe that even the agent of PDP and APC were supporting LP. to my surprise according to one of them LP for president but Senate and House of Representatives they supported their candidate. I have all the results in the ten unit I suppervised.

Wike rigged blindly and don't know what he did to Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Padipadi(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why have they not presented it
When they aren't foolish as elupeee people. You can't force me to enter my enemies trap. Just dey play, dey play.
You save your best for the last. So, you all too can save your best for the last. The ball's in your court, you are the chasers.
Double up, double up!
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2023
Padipadi:

When they aren't foolish as elupeee people. You can't force me to enter my enemies trap. Just dey play, dey play.
You save your best for the last. So, you all too can save your best for the last. The ball's in your court, you are the chasers.
Double up, double up!
Dey play
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by BigMamaNaija: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2023
He who laughs last laughs longest.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Jackbaur88: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Mumu I am from Dekina local area of kogi state... If yahaya Bello knew his party was going to win why did cut road into two so that INEC officials did not go there... Those two local government Okehi and Adavi did not vote... See Bello and Wike did not mean well for APC and TINUBU, let me tell you, Obi did not need highest votes to win now, what Obi needs now is 25% in 2/3 and FCT to be president.. Obi has all the evidence that he has 25% in 24 state just watch and see....
Thank you my brother. We must get it right. Let's set the right precedence that will change the course of this country for good
If anyone is expecting magic to happen under Tinubu then they would be in for a long thing.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Traplord09: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

....can someone please find Peter Obi 2 olosho to keep him quite with 3some i beg.....I will pay them 6k each!!! (((No offenscce))) angry

Look at this one people looking for a way to hide 🤣😉🤣😉🤣

Don't worrie... I will teach u how to ....
Looters will aways be looterssss...

One who come out without a plan hmm
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by MrUchenna1(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

But obi rigged well in Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi where one person signed result sheets of different polling units.

We are patiently waiting for Obi witnesses to start testifying.

That's where his case would end as all will flop.

Obi lost the elevtion, let him go and rest as he can never be Nigeria president

Go to court
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by melviniyke2002(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

But obi rigged well in Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi where one person signed result sheets of different polling units.

grin fear not......
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by rafcrown(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2023
More papers for roasted bananas and groundnuts .
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You sound frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Traplord09: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bluntemperor:

To your house,ni!
Anybody can present anything and you are yet to tell us, what Obi collected as votes in the North - North East and North West or those parts of Nigeria is not part of People that Voted or don't you know they have huge Voters in deciding Nigeria Presidential election?
When we were warning that Obi, should moved from South to the core North some of you were busy on Social Media,insulting people,so eat your cake alone.its done and dusted!
Anyway,Nigeria has moved forward,no more Campaign!

Oooo..
Tinuubff is working.... ......
Yet,, cost of living is Soo higher that tinuubff
Don't even no were to start from......

I will
I will
I will

I will.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
sapele914:
Because na Bola Tinubu kill the people, not you wicked demons?

We should blame the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the atrocities & evil committed by you?

When they finally apprehend you, they will claim victimization?

How bittered you guys sounds and quick to unwarranted words usually makes me wonder how unguarded, senile and yet juvenile understanding you all have.

*Spits.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by phorget(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Padipadi:

Mr Phlorget, it's obvious your name is making you to forget things easily. It could be dementia you inherited from thinking negatively about 2023 elections. You are the one making it look like a competition.
I ll blame Tinubu if he failed after 6 months in power. Your Obi said he'll remove subsidy. We can only appeal to FG to find a way of making it not too gross on masses. In all, think like a well meaning Nigerian.

You sure dont know how I think or reason, I wont ever pray for anyone's failure as I know their failure wont mean well for Nigeria and perfect example is that of Buhari(I voted for him ofcourse). Supporting a candidate means you believe such candidate is the best route to a better Nigeria and that is what preferences are all about. But it baffles me when people start acting as if they'll enjoy or suffer the ripple effect of a winner alone.

I want a better Nigeria and anyone that gives me that would be appreciated.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by codedguy1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Penguin2:

You lots are just funny characters.

Once they post anything in your WhatsApp group like this, that’s how all of you will carry it without thinking if it makes sense or if it’s senseless.

You guys were told in your WhatsApp group to keep saying it everywhere that Obi rigged in the Southeast. But have consistently countered you by telling you that Obi’s votes in the Southeast was actually reduced as they did in other states but you have never listened.

Now, when the case began in court, your Tinubu did not tell the court that Obi rigged in the East and that he wants to challenge his votes in the states of the East.

Obi now decided to help you guys by bringing the results of Ebonyi and Imo to court so that you people can now tell court how he rigged, but you are still complaining.

Is this not the opportunity for you people to show the court how Obi rigged Ebonyi and Imo?

When people want to be daft, dumb and stupid voluntarily there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by gigabyte13: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na you run go court
Na you file case
Na same you dey change already filed case each court sitting, like you are in National Assembly amending constitution.
Now your lawyer said
Henceforth we shall keep to our words
So una too no say, una dey do konikoni with the case before.......?

Na you go tire
Make una KWATINUE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by alobright17(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

You the talk like a Yoruba man without reason first, if it is like that they should bring the evidence to court. I am from kogi state nobody votes APC.. governor Bello wrote the results without considering the implications, you are going to see what comes out this judgement.
So if you go to court and under oath as a witness you will boldly make this statement that NOBODY voted for APC?

Or because is NL that's why you will open mouth waaaaa and type this?

Make Peter Obi no spoil his case with people like you that doesn't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by alobright17(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So anyone against APC is automatically Igbo or IPOB.

Obviously what the person you quoted meant was majority didn't vote APC but results were forged in favour of APC. Were you not aware when Bello started kogi people of their salary and made them beggers on the expressway, committing suicide. Those are the people supposed to keep voting APC according to you. Where is your humanity even if you've been paid a token to defend APC bello should be someone you shouldn't defend.

When Simone said nobody it means nobody, court don't have time for this your explanation. Just like the one that said Apc made INEC not to upload results,lawyers go grind him for evidence which he can never provide, that's how some people lose good cases because of talking what they can't proof beyond mere words.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by sirchim(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Mumu I am from Dekina local area of kogi state... If yahaya Bello knew his party was going to win why did cut road into two so that INEC officials did not go there... Those two local government Okehi and Adavi did not vote... See Bello and Wike did not mean well for APC and TINUBU, let me tell you, Obi did not need highest votes to win now, what Obi needs now is 25% in 2/3 and FCT to be president.. Obi has all the evidence that he has 25% in 24 state just watch and see....
Nawa for you oo! Why you dey follow am argue? You no see him name, CONFIRMZOMBIE! Can anything good come out from a ZOMBIE? HELL NO!
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by sportskid(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I believe there's is still hope for Nigeria. A new Nigeria is still POssible.

Obi is coming...

Amen, I join my faith with you
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Cromagnon: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So anyone against APC is automatically Igbo or IPOB.

Obviously what the person you quoted meant was majority didn't vote APC but results were forged in favour of APC. Were you not aware when Bello started kogi people of their salary and made them beggers on the expressway, committing suicide. Those are the people supposed to keep voting APC according to you. Where is your humanity even if you've been paid a token to defend APC bello should be someone you shouldn't defend.
how does he know APC is not majority. Does he think election is won by the loudest in the room?

Why won't he defend Bello if he got a token
Obi refused to give shishi
Even slaves Snitched on slaves for tokens
You can't beat human nature
Votes go to the highest bidder not to the biggest promiser(bird in hand is worry...)
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by simplesearch: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
I believe Nigeria will erupt in an unmatched jubilation ever seen, if Obi's mandate is restored. It will be restoration of the people's hope and mandate. I don't see any possibility of a superstructure being erected from a faulty foundation. If it's faulty it's faulty!
It is not about ethnic affiliation or alliance, it is about what the people want.
I think if Tinubu did not get there, some people will think he'll perform better than everyone if he does, just like many thought about Buhari.
So let's see what God is up to about Nigeria's matter. I know his will for our country will prevail at last in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi is saying he should be declared the winner according to real results from Inec or the elections cancelled
Joke of the year
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by walezy14(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
We didn't vote for Obi in Ondo state. Obituary is a liar.
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Jack500: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Keep fooling yourself.

They have not born the judge that will remove a sitting president in Nigeria. You go get sense last last
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by ejieddy: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
They keep telling us to move on... Some do, but not us!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by deyplay: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
apache4:
I will still vote President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2027 to continue his good work in our Great Country Nigeria shocked
which good has he started before? Some Nigerians deserve what they get
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by Japastic: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obi the dreamer
Re: Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Penguin2:

You lots are just funny characters.

Once they post anything in your WhatsApp group like this, that’s how all of you will carry it without thinking if it makes sense or if it’s senseless.

You guys were told in your WhatsApp group to keep saying it everywhere that Obi rigged in the Southeast. But have consistently countered you by telling you that Obi’s votes in the Southeast was actually reduced as they did in other states but you have never listened.

Now, when the case began in court, your Tinubu did not tell the court that Obi rigged in the East and that he wants to challenge his votes in the states of the East.

Obi now decided to help you guys by bringing the results of Ebonyi and Imo to court so that you people can now tell court how he rigged, but you are still complaining.

Is this not the opportunity for you people to show the court how Obi rigged Ebonyi and Imo?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Classic! wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.