Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (7336 Views)

I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / Jega In Guiness Book Of Record / Guiness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by babasokey(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
:oHabaaaaaaaaaa
That was just a simple JOK

ALL WORK WITHOUT PLAY MAKES JACK A DUAL BOY.

I LOVE smiley
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by backnbeta(f): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2007
by  killing  140 million nigeria  porpulation by poining the waters we drink and Also be the first black africa guy to kill his self by sucide bomb, will this make my family name be on guiness book of record?because have read My Stories how people get their names on that book and i want my family name to be there too so that the world can know my family name.will this make my family name be on there?[i][/i]

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us worthy evidence of that fact.
@poster, I think you should consider going back to school.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by edmondo(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2007
guyz!
dis one na mental case!!!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Aussie(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
What sort of fun could he be having thru this?

The poster is simply a devil incarnate and needs to be dealt with spiritually. This is how people bring causes upon themselves spiritually in the name of a joke.

God knows no joke. He is simply a strict and serious God.

Perhaps the poster is depressed due to the economic situation of the country and can't just articulate again.

Let's pray for him.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by theffanyi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2007
MAN GO 4 IT I WILL HELP U PLACE IT THERE MY SELF.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Goldmann(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2007
There are so many retarded dimwits on this forum, angry
Ure so daft, when u detonate ur suicide vest, it will explode bt not even u will die, Ull jst become a hopeless paralyzed 4rom the neeck down vegetable with nothing bt regret on his mind, Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by meetmanuel(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2007
There is nothing bad in praying for this guy becos we don't know where he might start from, since he said he is not jobless, those around him need to be protected by God
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by blkmum700: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
Okay Guys,
Have change My Mind Reason.

God Sent Angel Micheal and Gabriel to me in My dream and they both deliver God Message to me,they told me thats is not my destiny,i'm destiny to be president of Naija, My Campain start from Here Watch out for Me and Vote for me when the times Comes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Aussie(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2007
YOU ARE SIMPLY MAD.

I WISH I COULD KNOW YOU IN PERSON AND DEAL WITH YOU.

STUPID IDIOT LIKE UR USELESS SELF.

U ARE DOOMED ALREADY. IT'S JUST TOO LATE!!

1 Like

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by ayasco(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2007
man now i understand u, i will be the first to vote u as the president of the left side of Yaba, and God is really by ur side to have to send u an Angel and he will help u in ur campaign as the president of YAba left and commander in chief of the ARO grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Bosdem(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2007
I think u are a guy, so by january next year, impregnant 100 women, by September/October u should be a father of 100 children in a year, cos crazy questions deserve crazy answers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2007
thought crazykid was the bomb but this guy needs to get himself check, he is whacked
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Migines(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2007
I agree with u in 1 thing, ur name will b in d guiness book of record but 4 being d dumbest ass ever.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by tamby(f): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2007
alrite my plan was 2 give hm wat he deserved but u guys have done enough, chill out did dis boy go 2 sch, shocked did i say dat?dude gud sense of humour,better luck next time!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Bamiprof(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2007
@ poster
By now i guess you have started with your family.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2007
you don already carry your family name come out for under sun with this disgrace ,you will not even get 33 beer book of records, guiness book ko!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by mimiko(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2007
na wa o i see fear in every body
una no wan die but u wan go heaven
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by GeeCee(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ poster,
So this thing still dey for your body? I tot there was a time they said your sickness is healed. Your parents must have been duped.
So your dad's sleepless night on the day you were conceived and your mum's 9 months of carrying your pregnancy ended in this manner. What a Wasted Effort.
May the Lord give your parent and family the fortitude to bear your loss. Amen!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by jetli: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
hi am jetli 4rm nairaland u r funny bt dats not possible al d same can i know u more?can u send me ur no mine is 08087708397 take care my yahoo id is sparklinggold4all_05@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Migines(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2007
so?
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Chuxy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2007
Congratulation, ur name is already in the book of records 4 being the Physic Human in Earth
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by RichDad1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
mimiko:

na wa o i see fear in every body
una no wan die but u wan go heaven
Abi oooo All of them dey fear grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster,
You are damn funny man !!!! Since you don claim that God talked to you i will advice you not to listen so you can achieve your goal, wink wink wink wink
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by blkmum700: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2007
Thank you all for the complement.Have read the good,Bad and the Ugly replies on this Post.well thats does not disturb me from achiving my dream.I recently speak to Baba(OBJ) at NOUN University and he has assure me of the seat when turned 45,so if you guys like it or not,i will become the president and i'm not asking anyone on this forum to Vote for me when the times Comes, because Baba told me that the Animals will turn to humans with Sand and Vote for me that day,Thats is why Ya'adua won the election landslide victory because the Animals,sands even the fish in the rivers all came out to Vote for Him .anyone who will like to be Appointed has a minister should reply and drop thier contact infor i ill get back to you guys soon
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2007
if u are in America - FBI will fry your moda foking arse forever -
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2007
Well, all i could say is that the poster needs some
hydro-magnet-electron secretions in his brains.
I can't imagine somebody speaking like that.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Bakassi: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
He has phd madness.He wants to know how people
react on issues like this,assignment from osama bin.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by osereka(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
OL boy
take it easy on ganja o
naim de make person tink like that cool
PEACE
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by graxell: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hi, i think this guy is a jogodo brother, why must he think so foolishly?
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by jerrymania(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2007
Gosh!!! i coouldnt believe i was crying while laughing. this is a fkucing funny post!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by topeteadr(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2007
@poster u dont need 2 go 2 far just say u are tired of life and u are looking for a way to die with honour. Well here is a clue just sign up with the set of the next people who are going to a war field make sure u kill all killables and most important die on the battle field this way u might get ur name in the guinness book of record.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by topeteadr(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2007
@poster u dont need 2 go 2 far just say u are tired of life and u are looking for a way to die with honour. Well here is a clue just sign up with the set of the next people who are going to a war field make sure u kill all killables and most important die on the battle field this way u might get ur name in the guinness book of record.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by jerrymania(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2007
@ buluku or bulukum grin

are you really that crazy or mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Fine Boy And Searching... / [SAVAGE] Check Out This Epic Reply To Someone Who Tried To Show Off On Twitter / Life With Spoilt Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.