Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries (18517 Views)

Why Senate Withheld 3 Ministerial Confirmations - Akpabio / INEC Deliberately Withheld Uploading Presidential Election Results On IREV – Lai / Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Meddis: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by shezy14(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Buhari almost scattered APC and Nigeria

ASUU strike

National Debt crisis

Resident Doctors

Herdsmen

Tinubu just finished with NLC/TUC JEHESU now ASUU
Person dey finger your brain? Shey na Buhari forced them go strike?
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Sangoamadioha1: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:

CPC thought they can cheat ACN, like they cheated N-PDP

Mumu people

Please support Tinubu but stop this attack on Buhari.
Buhari has played his part to the best of his abilities, let PBAT do his own.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by SilverSnow(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
This situation could be very tricky for him.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by shezy14(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
What you didn't work for?
You can kill yourself when the government starts paying ASUU
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by shezy14(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
simpleseyi:

That cursed Daura cow is useless. He did everything to make Nigerians to hate the party that gave him power which the idiot searched for years
you must be mad, na why ACN no even manage finish second for any presidential race before dem join force with CPC? grin just dey play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Enemyofpeace: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Please don't release anything to anybody. Let them serve as a detergent to others.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by solmusdesigns: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
shezy14:
Person dey finger your brain? Shey na Buhari forced them go strike?

If Buhari had negotiated with them in person instead sending Adamu Adamu there wouldn't be 8 month strike

Common sense
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Father4all: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
ASSU always fighting for their own pocket
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Dotherightthing: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2023
Nope

Who compensates the students who lost time and all
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by JerryOysita: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Bala bulu
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by FreeStuffsNG: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-urged-to-release-asuus-withheld-salaries/
"withheld salaries" The court records have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that ASUU never worked throughout the 8 months. Paying them is a disobedience to lawful court order.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Traplord09: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2023
ManirBK:
Emi lokan

pls come see my president with active directives.
ASUU Jagaban finished with you peaple pls No more Strike and hike in school fees anylonger.
God bless Tinubu
God Punish stingy politicians and their supporters
God bless Nigeria

Kee blaming SOUTHEAST... ...
But the worst channel u will listen to
NTA..
AIT..
Channel TV

BBC ..

Da just cover your 👀👀👀👀
Just as it away been.. I 😂😂😂😂😂

Some people are happy with looters 😁
Tribalism and religion 🤔 have eaten them soooooooo deep that d keep blaming
SOUTHEAST
↘️...

This are same people that davlop ur state.. ..
Southeast pay more tax that the rest.... ....

When ur trun round u see north rubbing southwest 🧠↙️ think da are doing SOUTHEAST a favor...

I 😂😂😂😂😂😂...

Just like da aways say
I will
I will
I will
I will
Still lagoon Lagos Nigeria.. is not half of LONDON or DUBAI....

Just da ⏯️⏯️⏯️

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by kernniejay(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
Go and study Human Resource Management or Labour Law.
Workers have the RIGHT to express their grievances by any legitimate means (strike action inclusive, without their salary being affected) if their employer fails to fulfill his part of the agreement.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by jessesky: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2023
That is life 4 u, if I wrong u 2day doesn't mean I can't help 2morow
Promismike:
Only a fool expect deliverance from the devil that puts him into a pit.

Imagine APC that put Nigeria into a pit delivering Nigeria?

🤔🤔🤔
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by 9jatriot(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu should not listen to nonsense talk like this. No work no pay stands.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Dicado: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-urged-to-release-asuus-withheld-salaries/
Nice one! The problem with Buhari be say he no go school, also, many of him Fulani people no dey 9ja school. So, it was totally pointless to him to do anything about ASUU's situation.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Traplord09: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:

cool

Buhari almost scattered APC and Nigeria

ASUU strike

National Debt crisis

Resident Doctors

Herdsmen

Tinubu just finished with NLC/TUC JEHESU now ASUU

Just da Play ⏯️⏯️⏯️
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by MrDoGood(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2023
DeLaRue:
I doubt the President will want to embark on such a reversal.

It will paint the former President in bad light in a very public way.

If stepping on toes will make you do the right thing, please crush that toes. Don't compromise

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by ICEWIN: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
There is nothing I hate like waiting for someone to pay me salary or depending on it

All.men and women on nairaland, get side hustle but ask Holy Spirit first wat to do..HE answers quickly unless u are harboring secret sin or like to do ur own thing
Shade more light plz am interested
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Whats there again to shade light on?.. at least u can read to comprehend, or u juz want to bring up blind argument?
ICEWIN:

Shade more light plz am interested
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by edoairways: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
You can tell that to resident doctors who went on strike few weeks back
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by shezy14(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:

If Buhari had negotiated with them in person instead sending Adamu Adamu there wouldn't be 8 month strike

Common sense
Negotiate what? What do they want exactly? They are thieves, lecturers who don't do their jobs.

How can lecturers be working for three different universities?
And they won't meet up to the required standard.

What Buhari did was the best. I doubt ASUU will ever go on another strike ever again grin

No work, No pay !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Coolgent(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2023
No work no pay!
Those people are part of Nigerians problem, majority of them collected money in 2015, 2019 and 2023 general election to manipulate results
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by gloryman91: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2023
ManirBK:
Emi lokan

pls come see my president with active directives.
ASUU Jagaban finished with you peaple pls No more Strike and hike in school fees anylonger.
God bless Tinubu
God Punish stingy politicians and their supporters
God bless Nigeria

Please always pay workers before 24th of every month.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Chhiiibuuezzeee: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2023
INITIAL GRAAA GRAAA
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by 9jatriot(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
No real Tinubu supporter will go headlong against PMB, it is more likely to be an opponent wanting to cause disaffection between the 2 men. They have been at it since 2015 and had almost thought they succeeded when there was naira scarcity only to have their heart broken later.

Some Tinubu supporters may have some reservations about Buhari but would almost never attack him in that manner.
Sangoamadioha1:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by 9jatriot(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
No work no pay should apply please. Especially for ASUU.

Those 8 months salary should be considered gone. Next time they will not use students as a bargaining chip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt / Sylva Mobilises Bayelsa APC Members To Clear Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.