Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries (18835 Views)

Why Senate Withheld 3 Ministerial Confirmations - Akpabio / INEC Deliberately Withheld Uploading Presidential Election Results On IREV – Lai / Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Akanbiedu(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Please support Tinubu but stop this attack on Buhari.
Buhari has played his part to the best of his abilities, let PBAT do his own.

I wonder what they are trying to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by grandstar(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
If Tinubu pays them, this might embolden the NLC who are about to enbark on a strike.

A deterrent is needed. However, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
For not working?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
For not working?
grandstar:
If Tinubu pays them, this might embolden the NLC who are about to enbark on a strike.

A deterrent is needed. However, what do I know?

Correct

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by emmybobo1: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
DeLaRue:
I doubt the President will want to embark on such a reversal.

It will paint the former President in bad light in a very public way.

So because of painting an ineffectual failed former president bad, many families should suffer.

You a typical idiot on the street of southwestern Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Gabrielobianyor(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nigeria is in deep need for good governance, any positive action that will rescue the Nigeria from poverty is a welcome development
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Sangoamadioha1: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
9jatriot:
No real Tinubu supporter will go headlong against PMB, it is more likely to be an opponent wanting to cause disaffection between the 2 men. They have been at it since 2015 and had almost thought they succeeded when there was naira scarcity only to have their heart broken later.

Some Tinubu supporters may have some reservations about Buhari but would almost never attack him in that manner.

I hope so.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by shimolv: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries by Dicta18: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
If the 8 months is gone, why did they start teaching from where they stopped? Why not push out the students and start a fresh session. If you don't understand how some systems work, just listen to people that know. The salary must be paid!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Kicked Out Of Ogun Governorship Race 24hrs To Primary / Customs Officer & Traffic Wardens Battle Over Parking Space in Lagos Area.PICS / EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.