Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders (6209 Views)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by denko(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2023
I saw some insinuating videos that Nigeria Land border are reopening how true is this
Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by helinues: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Our borders are not totally closed most especially the Southern borders.

Just that some items was banned from coming into the country, movement and goods and services still goin on

1 Like

Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by Freshtruth(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu get brain

1 Like

Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by Jennie002: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
😏
Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by GeneralPula: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2023
I’m yet to see any official statement yet..

1 Like

Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by MrXhime(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fuel stations should re open too
Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by IdJack(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Let it be so.
Nigeria shall be great again.

Kindly check my signature for the latest updates.
Re: Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders by McStoic(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wondering too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA / Questions For Briafrans. / I Will Go After Boko Haram Sponsors, Says Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.