Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Prayer For Nigeria JO6023 DAY 3,4,5&6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Nigeria JO6023 DAY 3,4,5&6 (89 Views)

Free 1k Giveaway: Day 3 / IPPC 2018: Day 3 - Christ Embassy - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria JO6023 DAY 3,4,5&6 by TVTM2023: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2023
[left]Prayer against strike-Day 03
Prayer against Reprisal killings terrorism Day 04
Prayer for Gods mercy day 05
Prayer for revival -Day 06
God should revive us in the midst of his days.
Revive his church and let there be a change.
Judgment has begun in Gods house.
A lot of Ministers have embraced Idolatry,witchcraft and all forms of evil
Nigerian church and IDOLATRY!!
We worship men too much than God!!!
Hero worship has turned many men of God into living idols full of Abomination in the sight of God.
Church members have made church leaders their god.
They don't believe God can send any other person with a message of warning and judgment to them!!
They always reply that God has not spoken to their General overseer and so they shut up prophecy!
1 Thessalonians 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.
So we see that true prophecy is to show Isreal their sins and transgressions.
Micah 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
The many sins of Nigerian Big ministers and congregations

Micah 3:1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
Many dont know about Gods just judgment on Iniquity and transgressions!!!!
They only preach things people want to hear and not the truth.
3:2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
3:3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron
. 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.

3:5 Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.
Many prophetic predictions made many Nigerian christians to be in error.
A lot of false prophecies and false prophets have eaten the true people
3:6 Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them
God will not speak through them any more!!!
. 3:7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.
3:9 Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity
. 3:10 They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.
The church leaders have embraced business and left off contending for the faith.
They have failed to feed the church strong meat ie hard doctrines of christ that are truth but not palatable to the ears.
True doctrines that would purge the church eg judgment.
People who don't hear about Gods judgment but only GODS LOVE CANNOT BE BALANCED .
THEY are only babes of the faith and not sons of God.
God wants his church to grow!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Peace That God Gives / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day163) / Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.