Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker (384 Views)

Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker by DejiPlug(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Rosul Eshilokun congratulates
Meranda Ojora as deputy speaker, Lagos house.

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

The Vice chairman, Lagos Island local government, Prince Muhammed Rosul Eshilokun has congratulated the newly Deputy Speaker, Lagos state House of Assembly, Rt Hon. Princess Mojisola Lasbat Meranda Ojora as the 10th assembly inaugurated.

Rosul Eshilokun in a statement released described this position for Meranda Ojora, the first female deputy speaker in Lagos state as commendable, well-deserved and expressed confidence that she will bring experience and depth of knowledge in assisting the Speaker of the house to have robust legislative business.

In his words: “I fecilitate with you on your emergence as Deputy Speaker. I am certain that this added responsibility will strengthen and further the legislative Sygney in the 10th Assembly.”

The Deputy Speaker, who represents Apapa constituency l, has a track record that will bring on board capacity and competence towards aspirations and yearnings of the people of Lagos state.

E-SIGNED
Vice Chairman, Lagos Island local government
Prince Muhammadu Rosul Eshilokun.
#Renewed Hope...2025
_OMO_ _OBA_ _NLO_...
_OMO_ _OBA_ _NBO_...

Re: 10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker by yinkus6750(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Same Ojora family ?
Guess the name got her grounded in politics
Re: 10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
by their surnames you know that there are so many real lagasians... .most of their surnames are attributed to some popular areas in Lagos. Obanikoro, ijora, oshodi, Kosoko. Like my friend back in UI. As I see him surnames "Kosoko "my number 6 tell me say this guy named lagosian....
Re: 10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker by DejiPlug(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
The LORD is our Shepherd
Re: 10th Assembly: Eshilokun Congratulates Meranda Ojora As Deputy Speaker by bennybuhari: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Rosulu Eshilokun brother to Wasiu Sanni-Eshilokun. It is like they are doing bleaching competition in that family

(1) (Reply)

2023 Electricity Act Interprets Bypassing Electricity, Others, As Theft / House Of Reps: Wike Displaces Atiku To Produce Chinda As Minority Leader / Emefiele A Terrible Fellow, His Suspension, Arrest Is Well-deserved – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.