Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) (27476 Views)

Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Police Officer Caught On Camera Assaulting A Pregnant Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Osariemen12: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
All the cultists in EBSU and FUNAI, if I get the varieties acronyms correctly, should unite and kill everyone of them.

The major problem of Nigerians is the Nigerian Police.

Death to all police officers in Nigeria, including my uncle.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
These modafokas will never change
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Oju4190: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
they are not putting on police uniform........how do u know that they are police?
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Segzy19: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yet if they slap them now, still some idiots will be defending them....

Just imagine this nonsense!

For me, Nigeria policemen are evil and don't represent anything good.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Daniluv1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
According to ,ayam reading grin

Ok..from the video, it's clear those guys are resisting arrest which is against the law.
You do not resist arrest or drag with a cop.

Be clean in everything you do and you won't have anything to do with these MiB,thank you very much

Shot your smelling disgusting mouth
When you've done nothing wrong abi?

Or don't you know they will have to pay for bailing once they get to the station?

Na you go bring money take bail them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by AfonjaConehead: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Daniluv1:

Or don't you know they will have to pay for bailing one they get?

Na you go bring money take bail them?

Wetin ya do wey make them arrest you nah,how many pockets you pick? grin
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by UNDFTD: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian police officers caught on camera heavily assaulting 2boys in Ebonyi State because they refused to hand over their phones to them shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCD-9hlDiPI

There you have it! You see these terrorists in police uniform assaulting citizens for no reason. Tomorrow, some idiots would be here defending their illegality if something untoward happens to them. May the impunity of these terrorists in uniform befall anyone who defends them!
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
angry angry Bunch of animals in uniform doing what they know best.But when they encounter robbers and terrorists,they turn to cocoyam paste and flee like rabbits.
These days, it's hard to see a Nigerian policeman die a peaceful, natural death, because many of them are walking around with curses hanging over their heads.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by mordred44: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Police is your friend
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by goshen26: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian police officers caught on camera heavily assaulting 2boys in Ebonyi State because they refused to hand over their phones to them shocked

If we are to clean NPF over 80% of their officers will be sacked

DPO expecting returns from CSP
Area commander expecting returns from DPO
CP expecting returns from Area Commander

Etc

Those guys you see on the road are the lowest level of collection
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Pharaohny: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
The black on uniform the legalized thugs are at it again
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by AfonjaPriest: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kathys:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
G.TBank

This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
In This Present World You Need This To Survive.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNenHU7Dg5Q
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by mabea: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cmanforall:

I have responded to someone on this. But let me write again

We do not know the reason behind the arrest.

Think about this,
What if they are wanted criminals?
Don't worry keep on waiting for the reason hopefully you will find it someday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Vikynas: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Same thing happened to me last night in Ebonyi under heavy rainfall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Vikynas: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Can i anyone push this News to instablog both Instagram and Facebook
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by ufuosman(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Most of them no ready to learn
IG need send dis ones out of the NPF
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Bigchristo: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bvlgari:

Those Nigerians who used their voices to make sure Seun Kuti was arrested should equally Chanel same energy to make sure this officer is arrested otherwise I consider them bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by bigiyaro(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is in the east where they believe that money must be made, both police and civilians compete in who fit comit crime pass. You can never find or see kind of rubbish in the North, check those policemen, na igbo policemen.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by complexstuffs(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bigbright7:
I’m I the only one that doesn’t like Nigerian police officers? Or I’m just being hostile to them because These guys are inhuman and inconsiderate.

It's a world wide phenomenon.
People with criminal history and/or tendencies don't like the police. Check yourself bro
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by ericmor: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

Which mass arrest , who ordered the mass arrest? Nigerian police arrest detain and torture citizens anyhow which is clearly against the law

and they will collect money for bail which is the main reason they arrest people anyhow. anything that got you to their station, you will not leave without paying bail which is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by ericmor: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Daniluv1 post=123618281]

Or don't you know they will have to pay for bailing one they get?

Na you go bring money take bail them? [/quote exactly the point. you go to station to complain, you will pay money. the defendant come and want to leave, he/she gp [ay bail money. sha no reach station be the thing cus u must drop if u reach there. so you are to be working why some fools sit in office and collect all you work for. total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Princerichi0(m): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2023
We can never hear of police brutality in the North.
Kaduna, kano, Abuja etc. Just the south that experience this
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by MrXhime(m): 3:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Cmanforall:

Please do not resist arrest.
It is permitted in developed countries to use force when one resists arrest.

How sure are we that it was because of phone search?
The video didn't show that.
While we condemn police brutality, citizens should learn to obey authorities without showing their individual physical human strengths.

Also for the citizens.

We don't know the story before this arrest, but resisting it from what I watched is not okay. The person may end up injured.

What if those guys are among? We don't know the story before this video clip
be like you no watch the video just dey cap shiit! Which story again? Can't u hear the police man saying give me your phone?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Federalis: 4:11am On Jun 07, 2023
See as they carry person give am grand slam for back of Hilux.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Godwinorezi(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Someone is resisting arrest u are all saying trash abt it. It could be as a result of investigation conducted that led to this. People don't get this. Some could be harden criminals but when u see Police come after them you will start typing rubbish. Why didn't they come after u cux u haven't committed any crime. Know this and have Peace....
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Realguyman1(m): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2023
ManWater:

They will go through strict recruitment process to screen out the yeye illiterate graduates. smiley
See the way u dey talk am as if nor be naija u dey.

Is that not the same thing the force agencies always tell us everytime that dey go through strict recruitment process to make sure they recruit the best hands for the job, but at the we always see crooks as what they recruit.

The problem is not weda dey recruit graduates or not, but the system we have in Nigeria at a level. Even most of this force guys are graduates who only join the force agencies because of lack of jobs.

And we all know in Nigeria that the highest percent of people recruited into any government agencies (especially the force agencies), are those wey see who fit carry them waka, na just few people them dey recruit base on merit
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by olibeans: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2023
These people are fond of arresting innocent boys walking on their own. It's not fun making a video without doing anything because if those boys disappear, their organs will be harvested and they will be seen no more.

Raise alarm and where possible burn their vehicles.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Bfly: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Maybe subsidy's money will improve policing on Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Mrfeel: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2023
patorial:

The police just picked you up from the street, took you to the station and tortured you?
Of course

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) by Kachi4christ(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2023
You no get brain I swear idiot
Cmanforall:

Please do not resist arrest.
It is permitted in developed countries to use force when one resists arrest.

How sure are we that it was because of phone search?
The video didn't show that.
While we condemn police brutality, citizens should learn to obey authorities without showing their individual physical human strengths.

Also for the citizens.

We don't know the story before this arrest, but resisting it from what I watched is not okay. The person may end up injured.

What if those guys are among? We don't know the story before this video clip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Yahoo Men In Oyo State (Photo) / 29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.