Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) (57310 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Modsarefools(f): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is making wave worldwide..

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by princeryle1: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Way to go

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by McStoic(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nicely nice

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by STARGREEN(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Keep going higher in spite of the difficulties in running a macro business in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Benitoh: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
If Biafra had been a country, Japan Dubai will be lagging behind.

It's unfortunate we missed the opportunity.

15 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by shizzle11(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Great. A proud son of the Igbo race doing Africa proud

Keep soaring higher despite the evil ploys, machinations and envy of the mischievous mo.rons

One pig is below me already. Suffersticated iddiotss

15 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Funflipper: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Psalmistproject:

This is the no 1 car manufacturing company in Africa today.

Car rebadging company you mean?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Philipmoon2(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Children of hate trying to avoid the new development....
Igbo amaka joor... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by harjay1986: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
How much is CNG and LNG in Naira is it far cheaper than fuel and does it last longer than fuel

Liquidify Gas (LNG) more cheaper when using against petrol on cars, you can get the 12k of 7k plus lasting you more than 3 week , while Petrol will of such amount will hardly take you for 2 week
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by chukkystar(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Electric or Solar powered is the best. Liquified gas is not so cheap
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Banbanna(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
post=123615403:
More
Wow! They're really impressive.The luxurious buses reminds me of those Brazilian made Marco Polo buses that were popularly used by Southeast transporters back in the day. More of God's grace and strength to Innoson group for making what used to be a mere dream a reality.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by figment232(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
chukkystar:
Electric or Solar powered is the best. Liquified gas is not so cheap
But its cheaper than fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
😎 Nice one 👍

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by sirchim(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
NwaNimo1:
NEKWA NwaNimo1😀

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Alvin212(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Useless Amala and Ewedu people

Will not like this

Haters will die Young
My 44 Magnum make sure all your kids won't grow

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by ChristineC: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
horsepower102:
More photos of Innoson cars. This company is not playing
wow nice truck there

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by ednut1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Psalmistproject:

This is the no 1 car manufacturing company in Africa today.

it’s basically chinese cars being assembled here and logo changed

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
I'm loving this walai grin grin
Always sweet me to see Nigeria products soon we will have to minimise buying from with folks.. cheesy cheesy. Bad belle go and die

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by mukthar2000(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is only Igbo guy I give kudos, the guy get oil for head not like his cocoa traffickers brothers that keep disgracing Nigeria in diaspora .
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin Me too i will need his car.

There are talented people in Nigeria, i saw one guy in Jos he makes Farm equipment.

Taylor90:
Innoson my Nigga

Many of my PH guys dey drive Innoson now

I was so shocked when I traveled on Christmas Omo
See Innoson motors everywhere

I pray Rivers government partner with him

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Nyanabo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
How much is CNG and LNG in Naira is it far cheaper than fuel and does it last longer than fuel

These are the informed questions one need to ask before purchasing such cars.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by AyomideOG01: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Funflipper:

I believe the middle finger was made exclusively for you....🖕

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by ChristineC: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Funflipper:

when you can successfully rebadge kuli kuli, come out and cap.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sure. I was also asking myself, he can perhaps customize or modify and make cars also use electric and solar, to get benefit from all the sources.

I wont bother to go to fillin station with their drama. grin grin grin
Nyanabo:

These are the informed questions one need to ask before purchasing such cars.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by chukkystar(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
figment232:
But its cheaper than fuel.
yes but the Vehicles that use it usually have scarce and expensive parts cos they are not much in the market and if the Gas finishes U can't just restart the Vehicle, You have to Bleed it. Plus it's not all fueling stations that have Liquified Gas. So someone has to consider alot before opting for it
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by superCleanworks(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
innoson has really marked his name in the history of modern Nigeria development.

yes. many other auto companies will come after innoson but it will always be mentioned in the history of Nigeria as a pioneer.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by victorazy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
He should be investing on electric cars not this.
Employ researchers and professors. We have Lithium etc

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Ebubu2: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
harjay1986:

Liquidify Gas (LNG) more cheaper when using against petrol on cars, you can get the 12k of 7k plus lasting you more than 3 week , while Petrol will of such amount will hardly take you for 2 week
can our cars run on LNG or it will need to be converted to perform such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.