Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) (57307 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Baatunde(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kudos to Innoson and it reminds me of Onwuka Hi Tek back in the days, honestly this great country is blessed with the resources to make her greater. If only the right policies are in place to support local production. Unfettered importation of goods is what killed the likes of Annamco , General Motors and Exide Batteries in Ibadan.

For those who know, government import tariffs have always been in favour of bringing in CKD for local assembly rather than bringing in fully assembled vehicles, but the Customs Services who administers the policies has always been complicit along with importers in not paying the correct duty. That is why the likes of Oluwalogbon could sell imported Toyota Hilux cheaper than the locally assembled Isuzu Tiger of General Motors despite the massive difference in the import duty imposed on both categories of which was meant to encourage local assembly
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Quintopia: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Eteka1:
These are rebadged chinese vehicles.

No they are not. Over 75% of Innoson vehicles parts are locally manufactured, by his own dedicated parts factories, as well as other local parts manufacturers.

They have a robust R & D department and are thus capable of developing their own designs and modifications.

This issue has been thrashed out on this forum many years ago, so get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibeto dey make batteries?

Why do people from that your side always lie to themselves?
Otondo this is Ibeto battery plant in Nnewi

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by NwekereNdokl: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Made in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Quintopia: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
post=123619619:

Otondo this is Ibeto battery plant in Nnewi

One thing I've noticed about most Nigerians is that they believe that whatever thing or situation of whose existence they are unaware, does not and cannot possibly exist.

Thanks for showing him your evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by ManWater: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
georgeakins:

Which economy is he driving with Chinese assembled cars?

Dey fool yourself
Well, I was referring generally to private sector operators. Moreover, a car assembly can still create jobs.

&yes this is a faceless forum, but you don't have to insult to make your point.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Innoson ma nigga! grin grin
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Gaskiya77: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
The private sector keep striving to make Nigeria a develope nation whereas the government and public sectors are doing less to attend development. They are full of corruption and nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Typing: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Go and hold Soludo on is blockos

Na una go hold Soludo. I no be Ibo.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Ebubu2: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
harjay1986:

Sometime around 2021 there is a company or filling station I think along Mowe-Ibafo that offer to convert petrol cars to Gas car for free but I think the promo is over now ...... but the question now is that how many LNG refilling station do we have around

Filing stations will naturally start to add LNG when demand for it increases or if they learn government is leaning towards that.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by nnamdi640: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunnycliff:
I see trucks and buses what of small cars?
Check well, you go see,l.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by nnamdi640: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
georgeakins:

Hatred won't allow you see good things in another people just because they are not from your side. Some one has showed you the proof that Ibeto has battery industry, maybe now you go rest.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by slowice(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:
Innoson my Nigga

Many of my PH guys dey drive Innoson now

I was so shocked when I traveled on Christmas Omo

See Innoson motors everywhere

I pray Rivers government partner with him

Innoson cars Don dey plenty for pH.... I dey see nothing less than 10 different type daily. One of my street man sef get 3 Innoson
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
udede:
Shebi na this man that the thiefing GTB wanted to intimidate with Dss after stealing billions from him. Any way, he showed them what it means to know your onions and garlic
Igbo people don suffer for Nigeria.
how did the case end?
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by TruthinAction: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Are they affordable? They should state their prices.

I am still waiting for his try circle aka Keke.

FG should partner with him to produce Keke and save foreign exchange.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by emmddy: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
horsepower102:
More photos of Innoson cars. This company is not playing
pls how can I get a contact of innoson marketers I need this red monster hilux
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by ahaz: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2023
erico2k2:

the 1970 was owned by?
Don't dignify that slowpoke with a reply

1 Like

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by horsepower102: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2023
emmddy:
pls how can I get a contact of innoson marketers I need this red monster hilux

Using Twitter is the fastest way
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by horsepower102: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2023
georgeakins:

A simple google research would cure your ignorance.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by ddeola: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Innoson is supposed to have been declared Nigeria's national car brand by now undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Amaly: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Yet Lagos state will be importing buses and tomorrow they will say one Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by walexsho(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Agriculture is the future, income from Crude oil will soon be close to nothing.
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Eteka1(m): 3:12am On Jun 07, 2023
Quintopia:

No they are not. Over 75% of Innoson vehicles parts are locally manufactured, by his own dedicated parts factories, as well as other local parts manufacturers.

They have a robust R & D department and are thus capable of developing their own designs and modifications.

https://carnewschina.com/2017/01/11/beijing-auto-bj2022-goes-pickup-truck-in-china/
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Eteka1(m): 3:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Quintopia:

check this out

Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by RomanGreen: 3:53am On Jun 07, 2023
ednut1:
it’s basically chinese cars being assembled here and logo changed

If e easy, run am na. Children of hate and perdition. I wonder how you people hate and envy on another person's progress instead of encouraging the person. That's witchcraft undecided
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Difrent: 4:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Psalmistproject:

This is the no 1 car manufacturing company in Africa today.

ASSEMBLING
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Difrent: 4:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Modsarefools:

FG should shun tribalism and export these cars allover Africa and European countries who are yet to get to this stage..

[

Which one be FG should shun tribalism?

IGBOS SHOULD PURGE THEMSELVES OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX

FG is Innosons biggest patron. From millitary vehicles to utility vehicle to ambulances.....

Seems you people think its only Innosons that assembles vehicles in Nigeria that's why you always feel like because he is igbo he is superman....there are about 50 vehicle assemblies in Nigeria.

Yes innoson is the biggest....
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44am On Jun 07, 2023
post=123615403:
More

To delve into Vehicle-Charging-Points Business is the next lucrative line of business now..
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Eteka1:
check this out
I believe you are not that poor church rat not to watch the video, even if the design are the same just like many vehicles now have similar designs, the fact is he is manufacturing it here, I asked you to show me any assembly plant in Nigeria building vehicle from scratch like Innoson, I waiting for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgWYd2_VLTU
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Collins4u1(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Let it be known that I worked for innoson for a day grin grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) by Originalsly: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

he is a business man.

he has to produce something that is easily sellable on quick returns and yet of benefits to the buyer.

the demand for electric cars is not high enough to inspire production of such cars at large scale.

So CNG and LNG vehicles are easily sellable? ... and are of benefit to the buyers? Personally I don't know of anyone owning such a vehicle nor never ever heard of anyone showing any interest in buying or gifted one. Do you? Don't you think car dealers want fast returns?... if yes ... why are they not stocking these vehicles?

CNG and LNG vehicle development and production has long been dead ... good luck on Innosson going for the resurrection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.