Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Urgently Need The Help Of Nigerians Over My Father's Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Urgently Need The Help Of Nigerians Over My Father's Property (189 Views)

'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke / How Do I Recover My Late Father's Property? / How My Step Brother Willed All Our Father’s Property To Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need The Help Of Nigerians Over My Father's Property by segunpraiz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
About one year ago, my mum(about 70 years old) decided to rent out parts of the rooms and shops outside in my father's house.I actually don't stay with her because I have rented my own apartment outside.She stays alone with the tenants.By the way I have two elder sister and two elder brothers.Of recent, I noticed that the two eldest (A lady and man) suddenly started acting up against my mum.it was painful because She had to sell water to fend for herself apart from me who send her money sometimes.My father died about five year ago.
This misunderstanding I think led the tenants to notice that no one is supporting her from the children except me.i have really tried my best speaking with our eldest son and daughter to make peace with her but no positive result coming.However,the tenants started ganging up against her to the level that one of them broke the pipe of the water that links up outside for people to fetch water.One of them who rented a shop outside told her categorically that He would take over the house and nobody can stop him.i once called him because he knows that she doesn't have the support of her children.You all wont believe that he said he would kill my mum in two days time.
From all the trouble caused by the tenants,my mum decided to issue them quit notice.You all wont believe that they all did not collect the quit notice through my mum's agent.They(about three of them) said that nobody can send them out of the house.The CDA chairman cannot even curb the problem again.please all, I have no one but God.I believe someone reading this might have a strong connection to help me handle this tenants.I plead with you all before I lose my father's house to tenants.

.My mum's name is Mrs.Shoetan..You can call her on 08084217599...Mine 07066633581

The major troublesome and strong ones among the tenants.

1.Lookman Kareem 07065891994

2.Mr.Esubunu. 08087635002.

Sorry for the long write up..

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Ikeja And Akowonjo Lagos / Tastefully Furnished 4bedroom Detached For Sale At Ajah + Pictures / House For Sale In Orchid Road Lekki Lagos 5bedroom Detached Duplex+bq+pool+gym +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.