Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

‘It Was Chartered From Ethiopia’, Nigeria Air MD Breaks Silence On Controversy - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ‘It Was Chartered From Ethiopia’, Nigeria Air MD Breaks Silence On Controversy (43108 Views)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: ‘It Was Chartered From Ethiopia’, Nigeria Air MD Breaks Silence On Controversy by Kukutenla: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
chiself:

You will learn, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It is like you enter a competition but you knock yourself out before the game even starts. I watched the transformation, the rationality sucked out from most of you. I did said that the government 5% will most likely be sold and this was confirmed. Unfortunately, I haven't got time to read your post above and wouldn't even waste my time. I just couldn't resist one last post. Please watch the interview, but it is up to you.

and David Hundeyin, the mickey mouse investigative journalist grin I have seen primary school children report better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprzRpI1FUY
Sorry. I won't watch your interview. It's not worth my time. If everyone who is anyone in aviation called something a scam, and the facts point to it as such, but you choose to delude yourself by listening to the main proposer of the scam, there's no way to help you.
Is like choosing to listen to mavrodi while SEC tells you MMM is a scam. It's your choice
Good bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.