Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations (27205 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by obi4eze(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by lwisee: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Nawa leave BAT.

We told OBIDIENTS bt dem no dey listen.. go dey behave LIKE say dem Get AUTISM or they were PROGRAMMED , keep REPEATING SAME WORDS/ SAME THING .

They keep repeating the same thing like a broken record

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by izubext007: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
he is still fully charged for now .
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Peppysco: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunnycliff:
Tinubu remains a placeholder for OBi Datti.

If you like write anything you want to buy time, Balablu no well. I'm ready for any attack on my mention. I breathe vawulens. Bring it on

Child of 8
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Larryndelaw: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:
Person wey dey carry Injections and steroids steady for pocket like lighter

If his battery is getting low he’ll inject one dose

Make una dey deceive una sef
You are pathetic. You said he wouldn't win the primary, he did, he will not win the election he did, he will not be sworn in and he did. Now he is on steroid. Una no dey shame. I bet you can't withstand the rigorous campaign Tinubu went through. Did you know Biden accidentally fell on a stage last week. Nobody is talking about it in America. But had it been it happened to Tinubu, Arise , Rufai , Obidient and Igbos will be banging on it for years to come. Eake up from your slumber. Tell Obifool to come back 2031. The train is gone. You are the same.set of people that your Mazi brainwashed and claimed Buhari was.cloned .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by mbaise1000: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Whatever anyone says here about tinubu's health doesn't matter if they are not TRUE, what matters is the reality on ground, if tinubu is going to die next week or month, there is NOTHING THOSE that are saying that he is healthy will do about it and of he is healthy and is going to be alife to see the end of this, there is NOTHING that those that want him to die next week will do about it, but one thing is certain, one of those groups are going to be disappointed, and I am going to be here to see which side
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by dalaman: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu so far has shown that he is quite fit, I wish him more strength and good health.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Enemyofpeace: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Members of the developers of the world will never agree with you. Childrens of hatred

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Well, never trust the Media when it comes to propaganda, defamation amongst others.

He might be sick indeed, undergo treatment, surgery, whatever. It's human nature to break down and rise again.

That's how videos of him smashing blunders circulated on the internet, only for the man to address the nation off-hand with an effective communication, though he didn't rush his speech.

Well, I'm for no political party, before Obedients start shooting mortars at me. Same goes for everyone else… this, is my personal disclaimer.

Congrats to the First Yoruba President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after over 100 years.
Drug abuse is bad. Obasanjo is not from Somalia.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by lwisee: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
jmoore:

Drug abuse is bad. Obasanjo is not from Somalia.

Tah getat

Obasanjo is an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by brutal1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
You are a chronic slowpoke & an intentional dunce. Only a psychiatrist can cope with your madness. God will definitely compensate your parents by giving them another child.
Taylor90:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by ada9ja(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Over Tinubu's health, some muppets and semi-illiterates became overnight medical consultants dishing out names of all illnesses known to mankind.

But who God blesses, no terrorists can curse.

A beg this tinubu dey carry support waka...God don't bless Nigeria politician nor terrorist...
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Arabk25: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Well, never trust the Media when it comes to propaganda, defamation amongst others.

He might be sick indeed, undergo treatment, surgery, whatever. It's human nature to break down and rise again.

That's how videos of him smashing blunders circulated on the internet, only for the man to address the nation off-hand with an effective communication, though he didn't rush his speech.

Well, I'm for no political party, before Obedients start shooting mortars at me. Same goes for everyone else… this, is my personal disclaimer.

Congrats to the First Yoruba President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after over 100 years.

Where is OBJ from please?
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
lwisee:

Tah getat
Obasanjo is an Igbo man.
Tinubu is from Guinea.
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Arabk25: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
brutal1:
You are a chronic slowpoke & an intentional dunce. Only a psychiatrist can cope with your madness. God will definitely compensate your parents by giving them another child.

Lol
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by spiralwedge(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
He tricked Shettima and his Arewa agenda cohorts. The ob!!diiots were willing tools for conspiracy theories, so he planned it well.

Jagaban… salute!
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by zoedew: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
oikirodah:
President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Ignite Optimism And Debunk Health Speculations, Revitalizing Nigeria's Future

By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/president-tinubus-daily-engagements-ignite-optimism-and-debunk-health-speculations-revitalizing-nigerias-future/

Source iReporteronline.
Very much unlike Buhari who is as reticent and laid back as can be!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Laple0541(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
We know the animals that were spreading the fake health related news, many of them will even go before baba finish his first term

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Fujiyama: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin

We are still in the first few minutes of the first half. We can re-visit this discussion in the first or second half of extra time...that is if your point man is still in the match by then...
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by THeUNIFIER: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Over Tinubu's health, some muppets and semi-illiterates became overnight medical consultants dishing out names of all illnesses known to mankind.

But who God blesses, no terrorists can curse.

You're one to call others illiterates. Smh. Just what do you know about the man's health?
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Sunnycliff(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Peppysco:

Child of 8

Zoneb
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by homekunlemayowa: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
No wahala. Make him hold the place for 8years fess. grin grin

Sunnycliff:
Tinubu remains a placeholder for OBi Datti.

If you like write anything you want to buy time, Balablu no well. I'm ready for any attack on my mention. I breathe vawulens. Bring it on

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by LeoDeKing: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

You're one to call others illiterates. Smh. Just what do you know about the man's health?
I'm not a doctor and therefore know nothing about Tinubu's health.

But some terrorist cum medical consultants are furnishing us details of Tinubu's health even though they don't jack about medicine.

Some of them even know about his health more than his personal physicians.
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:

Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Kay25(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:

Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Charly68: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Whoever wishes the new president evil shall carry their evil wishes in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Bringbackmandat: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
lwisee:
He will rule for the next 8yrs no shaking.
He's ordained by Jehovah to take us to the promise land.
But the miopic iPod will never see anything good about this incredible pathfinder.

The short sighted Prophets never see this coming.
Jehovah hid His beautiful plan (Asiwaju) from them
Their mind was speaking to them and they thought the heard the voice of Jehovah.

Jagaban the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.
God bless Asiwaju BAT
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
that charger will disappoint you one day.
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Successlane: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:

Here is one of them.
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Bringbackmandat: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
One day that charger that he carries in his body will disappoint him one day.
The truth is that Tinubu cannot stand for 30 minutes.
They should continue denying the truth, one-day the truth will come out.
One day Tinubu will forget to charge his battery before climbing the stage. the moment the battery run down it will be a national disgrace.
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Anyiamaka: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nonsense and empty. Typical sycophancy that has kept Nigeria where we are.
What is the impact of his presidency so far.
We were buying fuel N240 before May 29th. From the evening of May 29th, the fuel of fuel had risen to N350 per liter. In the following days, it rose to N600 per liter. Labour wasn't on strike before May 29th, and they threatened to go on strike. That strike was averted. Yet, the cost of fuel is still N600 per liter, cost of transportation has risen astronomically and the cost of other goods. The hardship is bitng hard yet some idiots are eulogizing Tinubu who caused problems we didn't have. For what exactly?
Re: President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations by Tflex01: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:

Lol you have 8 more years of misery. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate / Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.