Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Happy 82nd Birthday Pastor Dr. W.F Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 82nd Birthday Pastor Dr. W.F Kumuyi (194 Views)

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 82nd Birthday Pastor Dr. W.F Kumuyi by Lorddozzy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
WHO ELSE IF NOT GOD? (by Esther Adebayo)

It is not easy for a man to set a standard for a long while and still keep building on it.

He would soon allow those principles to be removed little by little if he wasn't sent/even disciplined.

One thing I've learnt from the life of daddy Kumuyi is the decision to serve God first, and God honouring you.

Dear father, you deserve all celebration because you have submitted your all to God.

You have consecrated your life on the altar, you have given Christ your all, and you have died.

I thank God for the Life of a great man of God.

W- Watchman of the Most High
I- Intelligent man in the business of God.
L- Lover of God
L- Lover of Faith
I- Intentional in doing the business of God
A- Ardent reader of the word
M- Man of the true word and not of the world
S- Sanctified beliver

F- Father to many true believers
O- Optimistic in face of discouragement
L- Leader with Humility
O- Observant to the things of the spirit
R- Reader of truth
U- Unction filled man
N- Never bending to the world
S- Soilder of Christ
H- Holiness is always his watchward
O- Organized man of God

K- Kingdom Centered being
U- Undiluted word of God is his stand
M- Mathematician even in the Gospel of truth
U- Understanding of the word is his dealings
Y- Yielding to the world and not the world
I- Independently doing God's bidding no matter the discouragement.

Dear father, I celebrate Christ in you, your courage, your resilience and your love for God.

I ask for more of God's grace, wisdom, direction, knowledge and understanding upon you. May you never lose guidance from God and may we all meet in Heaven on the last day.

Amen.

Happy birthday to a father, grow in greater measure, father.

82 no be beans.🥰
Cheers!

What do you wish the man of God?
@Admin please push to front page

Re: Happy 82nd Birthday Pastor Dr. W.F Kumuyi by endsarrrs(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulation sir

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams Disrespected Archbishop Benson Idahosa / Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning / Five Pillars Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.