Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples (1189 Views)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / Doctors Of Nairaland What's D Most Awkward Experience You've Had With A Patient? / Resident Doctors Of Lautech Hospital Ogbomosho Begins Strike Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2011
Please sory if i will take your time, but just help me take out time to read this and i need serious replies. As we woke up this morning, (my Husband and I) after the morning prayers my husband asked me when was i supose to see my doctor and i said next week and he said please when you see your doctor tell him that when ever i make love to you i always have brouses. I was shocked and superised, I am pregant and would be due any moment from now and according to him it was not the case in our first Baby, and then i asked him since when did this start he told me that it has happened three times now and that it all started since the begining of this month, what i want to know is this:
Is it because i am due, or is it natural for my husband to be having such experince, has anybody in the house experince such things during pregancy, and what could be the caurse of it am just bothered. fine i will see my doctor but i still want to hear you views thanks.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by tpia5: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2011
Bruises where?

He should see a doctor himself and do some lab tests to make sure everything is ok.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by softgirl1: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2011
on top of his Man hood that is where he always have it
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by tpia5: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
i'd say he should see a doctor and run tests.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by uzoo: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2011
i would suggest you both abstain from intercourse for now.

i'm just guessing the bruises could be as a result of friction during intercourse since you say you're almost due.

so my advice to you: your husband should see a doctor in the hospital and have them check it out.it could require running some tests.

you're not the one to go on his behalf.you can both see the doctor together.

good luck.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help From Medical Doctors Of Experinced Married Couples by doc77: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2011
If you are not well lubricated b4 intercourse your spouse could have bruises.As advised by some b4 me u 2 shd see a doc together,but meanwhile if lubrication was the problem,pls correct it.Cheers

(1) (Reply)

25 Reasons Why You Should Always Eat Mushrooms At Least 3-4 Times A Week / 60,000 Women Die Through Pregnancy Complications Annually – NPHCDA / Deleted Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.