Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

This Secret Cult In Nigeria - The Major Problem Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Secret Cult In Nigeria - The Major Problem Of Nigeria (239 Views)

Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Secret Cult In Nigeria - The Major Problem Of Nigeria by Ikechukwumdy: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
There is a secret cult in Nigeria that many people are into, is like a tradition in many areas. Men, women, children are involved, the people that are not involved don't know what is happening.

The people that does not belong to this cult are persecuted: they are taken for granted, always cheated on, when they work, most a times they don't get their pay, they are being controlled.

Some are being tormented by all sorts of sickness, some are being killed, yet this people don't know what is happening , the lord is calling Nigerian church to awake from sleep.

"Witchcraft let my people go"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075798206799

#spiritualawakening

(1) (Reply)

Is Praying In Tongues Real? / Yorubas/edos Are The Only Ones In Nigeria Who Are Not Enslaved To Religion / My Enemies Must Die In My Place Dr DK Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.