Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT (42616 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Judolisco(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Zihno:

MIT is not an Ivy League university.
u dey wine? MIT is up there with stanford and havard
I jst checked it up Sha... No be ivy league sch

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by flexyrule(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Someone used SSCE from miracle centre to secure admission into a university to study a very cheap course, yet ended up with 3rd class. That is the same clown some knucklehead are waiting for to come save their lives. angry
Same clown built an international business empire, became a governor and contested in a presidential election.

Remind us what your father and entire family members have achieved in the last 3 decades.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Kylekent59: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
akingangan:

Possibly banned from attending graduation in the US

Small win for Obidients

Big win for MC Oluomo

Why always indict Peter Obi into your hateful comment?

What has Peter Obi got to do with his son's graduation?

Why are you people this evil?
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by NLPoliceWoman: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
RTR
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by TheAlchemist: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2023
MIT, wow. Congrats.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Toosure70: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Covenant keeping God .
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by uvie66: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
A CGPA of 4.00 in Chemical Engineering and Business Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States.

MC Oluomo might not be lettered, but since a tiger can never beget a pig or vice versa, this is an indication that he has an IQ far above average.

Someone used SSCE from miracle centre to secure admission into a university to study a very cheap course, yet ended up with 3rd class. That is the same clown some knucklehead are waiting for to come save their lives. angry
I have to concur, even though I don't like the Guy, to become the CEO of Lagos Agberos is laudable.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by MrTed(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations on this feat. My children will also go to MIT in Jesus Name Amen
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by BarrElChapo(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2023
DiscoverID:

Can they ban a US citizen from entering US? Are you daft? Just asking.

The US can revoke every other citizenship granted a person except if the said citizenship was acquired by birth, so he could have lost that citizenship you're harping on about.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Allisgud: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
A CGPA of 4.00 in Chemical Engineering and Business Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States.

MC Oluomo might not be lettered, but since a tiger can never beget a pig or vice versa, this is an indication that he has an IQ far above average.

why him no go have I.Q when he gets enough illegal money from Lagosians sweats and courses,do u expect him to put his child in yabatech abi lasu,someone who is buying houses for Yoruba Olosho actresses,when there is enough money to sqander,abeg use sense if u get
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Mbsuxces: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2023
We need grown men with IQ in Nairaland.. See expensive lies you people believe MIT 🤥
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Peter Obi is coming
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by GEEBITE: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Having a green card does not make you a citizen get it right,MC Oluomo holds a green card that can even be revoked. It will be hard for MC to get an American passport because he will be required to be resident there for a considerable period of time(30 months in 5 years) With green card ( residence permit reallly)you are required to just enter Anerican within 6 months every year( twice
a year( Baba cant leave his investment in Lagos to sit down in US, his loyalists would overthrow him.
Also note some categories
of citizenship especially by naturilaztion can be revoked if it is for public good. Osama Bin Laden at a point had a green card.His late dad was a business partner of the Bush family.
tinsel:

He is a citizen. You cannot ban your citizen from entering his country.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by lapintoz: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Good for you....at least you have found your voice.......

Since May 29 you have been in severe pain.....

He has been sworn in and working without illness....children of hate have been sad

Now that nothing meaningful is happening at the tribunal, you have found a new volition. Oya continue

In your presence, this country will rise again.

I wonder what will be on your lips then....mumu

Taylor90:
While Helinus madridguy BBQvulture LeoDeking, and the rest of them are busy defending their oppressors and slave masters while their kids flourish

APC online soldiers how do you people cope with 30k monthly while touring from one thread to another defending Tinubu & Buhari

APC supporters Ntorrrr

A group of evil men that has stolen your future and that of your generation

I mean MC Oluomo of Kwara State came to Lagos & held y'all hostage una dey praise am while y’all perish in penury

A very big CONGRATULATIONS to Mc Oluomo

May you & your household succeed

Watch how mods will delete my post because i called out a spade. Just watch and you’ll see how biased this forum is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by superCleanworks(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

fact
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by DaveHarry(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I swear the man has an IQ far above average which his son must have inherited. Imagine CGPA of 4.00 in an Engineering course in MIT. Yet, someone ended up with 3rd class in a social science course.

This life no just balance. Abi how you check am?
Did you see the CGPA of 4.00 or you are just believing what this agbero said
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
akingangan:
The same MIT of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

This life sef

It's a Super Story

We all are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator"
Hahahhahahaha the Same University my guy Dollar talks

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by lapintoz: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Wetin you smoke this morning........

Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2023
HeartlessMan:
The lecturers were threatened to give good grades so they don't end up like Engr. Funsho Williams of blessed memory. Sad.
Haha
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by DoxxAnon: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
While Helinus madridguy BBQguy LeoDeking, and the rest of them are busy defending their oppressors and slave masters while their kids flourish

APC online soldiers how do you people cope with 30k monthly while touring from one thread to another defending Tinubu & Buhari

APC supporters Ntorrrr

I mean MC Oluomo of Kwara State came to Lagos & held y'all hostage una dey praise am while y’all perish in penury

Watch how mods will delete my post because i called out a spade. Just watch and you’ll see how biased this forum is

Congratulations MC Oluomo! We celebrate you and you son. Progressives, I hope your dreams and aspirations are achieved under your choice of leader. If you are currently thinking of how to commute this morning and fill your tanks, think well!

Iree O!
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Zihno:

Though I know most of you are youths and not engineers, for old and experienced engineers they know what it means to attend MIT. You can never compare Harvard or Oxford or any Institution to MIT when it comes to engineering or technology. There are some Technical Universities in Germany and other parts of Europe but I don't know their rating.

Before our time and in our time, MIT is the best Technological Institution in the world, I don't know if that has now changed with explosion from China and South Korea. In fact, in our days in the University as an engineering student, references were mostly made to MIT. Also, in most technical journals, they will always make references to MIT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by GEEBITE: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2023
He is even a green card holder not a citizen. Many people find it hard to differentiate the two. Green card is similar to ILR in UK, it doesnt connote citizenship. A friend of mine on ILR found out last year when he was not allowed to board a KLM flight out of Heathrow. With Brexit he requires a transit visa as he is not seen as a British citizen.
BarrElChapo:

The US can revoke every other citizenship granted a person except if the said citizenship was acquired by birth, so he could have lost that citizenship you're harping on about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by randymirrors(f): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Chai. See finishing.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Focusmind: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Zihno:

There are schools that are not members of Ivy league but they have surpassed some ivy league schools and are highly rated.

Stanford and MIT are not members of ivy league but they are highly ranked than some ivy league schools.

Between Stanford and Dartmouth College, which one will you take, even though Dartmouth College belongs to Ivy League clique? Certainly, Stanford!

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Godwin4444: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
While Helinus madridguy BBQguy LeoDeking, and the rest of them are busy defending their oppressors and slave masters while their kids flourish

APC supporters Ntorrrr

typical delusional Igbo who will never allow imo man amount to anything in anambra

Hate filled folks

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Godwin4444: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
This is unbelievable shocked cool
MC Oluomo's son graduated from Ivy League University like MIT
Nairalander proteges agberos like Leodking, Helinus and co should receive sense.
so what should igbos receive?
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Chem2020: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I swear the man has an IQ far above average which his son must have inherited. Imagine CGPA of 4.00 in an Engineering course in MIT. Yet, someone ended up with 3rd class in a social science course.

This life no just balance. Abi how you check am?

Studies shows that children inherit there mother's intelligence
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Mushmush: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:

APC supporters Ntorrrr

You don't have sense
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by bayelsaowei(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:

APC supporters Ntorrrr

grin grin...

Pepper them well well...whilst MC baba continues to destroy lagos with thuggery and gangstarism his kids are away benefiting graduating from the likes of havard...

Sense has left a lot of Nigerians to be honest..
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by deavicky(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2023
I like that school sha!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Worries In Sanwo-olu’s Camp As Tinubu’s Cabals, APC Consider Replacement / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.