Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT (42608 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Zihno: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
plaindealer:

And where was it asserted by me that you said that? That was a statement of fact, regardless of the content of your post.

MIT and Stanford are not Ivy League, but they are better-ranked Ivy League, including Havard, still a statement of fact

You know go school sha. Go back and see the post I quoted.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by obaidan: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Zihno:

Ozour. Go and hide your empty head.
Golugo.....dsy talk weytin u no know, make we correct u bow make me no go embarrass people wey train u, u dey throw insult like who dem no raise properly..continue to dey disgrace people wey get u
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Fujiyama: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2023
2mch:
MC Oluomo shows he’s a very intelligent guy with the way he has been able to organize those area boys and generate revenue for the state without stealing like a mad man and destroying the state. He just no get opportunity. Now he sends his children to school, they are all very intelligent.

^^^
grin

This doesn't make any sense.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Fujiyama: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2023
uvie66:
I have to concur, even though I don't like the Guy, to become the CEO of Lagos Agberos is laudable.

^^^
grin

It seems you need to find out what laudable really means...
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Fujiyama: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2023
BreconHills:

You've made a point but you've missed the bigger point.

The child is smart. You don't get into MIT with money. What we are seeing is that people in power are leveraging their funds to give their children the best chances for the future AND the children are responding.

Now imagine brains plus a political network and you begin to see your next generation of leaders. While you are all here dissing and abusing each other, the future is being built.

It's not about APC, PDP or LP it's about people that see the future and people who don't.

You undercut the great point you are making even you limit it to party affiliation.

^^^
undecided

There is no 'bigger point' here.

The wind has been sown. Reaping the whirlwind is inevitable. Those who understand what it means to play the long game will know what I'm talking about here.

Its early days yet. Time will indeed tell. It always, always does.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Fujiyama: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2023
blackslayer:
This is impressive! While much credit goes to the child, i must confess that MC oluomo seems to be a very responsible and sphisticated "agbero". This is why you should never look down on anyone! Good job! I didn't get a 4.0 in my undergraduate talk less of even making it to MIT smiley.

^^^
There is nothing to celebrate here.

There are millions of ordinary Nigerians whose names you will never get to see in the papers - they are not famous people...and they have sent their children to school with money earned from honest, dignified (even if lowly) labour. These ordinary men and women sleep soundly at night because their earnings are not tainted...their earnings are not blood money from an extortion ring or other criminal enterprise. Remember...what goes around, comes around.

It is still very early for this young man - and the road is still long. The road is still long.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by famology(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Zihno:

Of course. You can’t smell anything else.

Jealousy
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by fixitbyjal(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Menclothing:

I need ur service

Okay pls text me on WhatsApp
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Zihno: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
obaidan:

Golugo.....dsy talk weytin u no know, make we correct u bow make me no go embarrass people wey train u, u dey throw insult like who dem no raise properly..continue to dey disgrace people wey get u

Cover your smelly mouth in shame.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by Menclothing: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Okay pls text me on WhatsApp

I don’t have your number
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by uvie66: 2:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

It seems you need to find out what laudable really means...
... laudable means deserving praise, he gotten to the epitome of his career.
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT by inikamoze(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Zihno:

That’s not the bone of contention. Are you people slow?

You that is fast, do you have sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.