Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate (385 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Nigerian State Capitals That Are More Popular Than Their States / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by Deeking111(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2023
Would be finish my Nysc on the 22 of the month I need an advice on the best state to start life as a young graduate.
Re: Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by Guest911: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Deeking111:
Would be finish my Nysc on the 22 of the month I need an advice on the best state to start life as a young graduate.
Any state that is close to the border, or international airport From there you can plan your japa small small

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by PoliteActivist: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2023
I hear good things about Ilorin
Re: Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by Nigerfine3: 3:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Deeking111:
You are not supposed to talk about state, rather town/city. Job is the number one criteria, where will you live to apply for the job? When you solve these two issues, others would follow in years to come.
Re: Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by triple996(m): 5:02am On Jun 07, 2023
...like some said up there, it's city that's more important than state.

It depend on your field or area of specialization.
Construction and real estate is dominant in abuja, commerce is definitely good in kano, otherwise Lagos is okay for all huzzling as far as u have accommodation. Some other cities you can try are kaduna, Edo, ogun
Re: Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by Deeking111(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nigerfine3:

You are not supposed to talk about state, rather town/city. Job is the number one criteria, where will you live to apply for the job? When you solve these two issues, others would follow in years to come.
thanks
Re: Best Nigerian State To Start Life As A Young Graduate by Ajani2plus(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:
I hear good things about Ilorin
Ilorin is actually a good state to live in. Quite good road, affordable means of transport and relatively cheaper accommodation when compared with other cities.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? / Festus Keyamo Appoints Tunde Moshood Again As He Unveils Official Portrait / Lost Passport Reissue - Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.