Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Do I Mentally Prepare For A Suicide? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Mentally Prepare For A Suicide? (137 Views)

The Suicide Note (A Suicide Story Of A Nairalander) / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] / The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Mentally Prepare For A Suicide? by Lastnote: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, have been contemplating killing myself for the past few weeks but it's difficult, I have alot of pain I can't even cry anymore.

From the day I was born I have never had a rest, I have been fighting but at this point I think earth won..

I want to go home but it's difficult to do it myself, how do I mentally prepare for this and can I go by thinking about it?
Re: How Do I Mentally Prepare For A Suicide? by Lastnote: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Please don't pity me, no one will understand what I have gone through or what I am going through.
Re: How Do I Mentally Prepare For A Suicide? by PoliteActivist: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Well, just a note of warning. Someone who died and miraculously came back after some time, said that people on the other side would give ANYTHING to experience your worst day here. Probably they're all waiting around for a body, and some are quite angry and in bad mood because they lost their bodies prematurely - like you're very bored and there's an extremely exciting game but you can't participate because you don't have money (healthy body).
If you must go, don't forget some would pay millions for your organs and body parts - arrange the money for your relatives

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Mentally Prepare For A Suicide? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Lastnote:
Hello Nairalanders, have been contemplating killing myself for the past few weeks but it's difficult, I have alot of pain I can't even cry anymore.

From the day I was born I have never had a rest, I have been fighting but at this point I think earth won..

I want to go home but it's difficult to do it myself, how do I mentally prepare for this and can I go by thinking about it?
Lol
Muh muh
You want to go home?
Who told you that you're going home after you kill yourself?
Instead of you to use your brain, give up on some things, hustle and make yourself proud, you're thinking of suicide. Suicide kee you there muh muh.

(1) (Reply)

Top Massage Service In Delhi / Customs Area 1 Command Ph, Sensitizes Stakeholders On Customs Clearance Procedur / Navigating The Challenges Of A Long-distance Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.