Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) (14399 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by michoim(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:
I 100% support move!

The South-South deserves it!

The SS has put-in so much into Nigeria, and has been playing healthy politics. It will be highly welcomed if all political party’s adopt.
You can say that again
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2023
MrNotAgain:

Source- https://sunnewsonline.com/why-south-south-should-produce-next-senate-president-wike/
this idiot who doesn't want to see southeast as president want south south to be Senate president. You can't eat ur cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by josephevergreen(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2023
The South south deserve 🙌🙌
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2023
He's right. The Senate President and even appointments should never go to Southeast. It is very important that Southeast avoids Tinubu's patronage completely. Southeast should reject ministerial positions or anything from Tinubu in order to make a bold statement since they neither voted for him nor did anyone have the courage to rewrite result like Wike did in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Christistruth03: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Moferere:
Mind you, igbo have done it 5 times

Of all the Igbo People in the whole Earth Orji Kalu

If only People knew Orji Kalu’s real History of how he came to Prominence

He used to be Abacha’s “Boy”

And they used to engaged in Acts that are too disgusting and shameful to be uttered

The People of Maidugiri of the 1990s can inform you better
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by chiokeman(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Shame on you! What's your region's contribution to the country? Where did you sow and what do you want to rip?
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by mbaise1000: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2023
obawinner:
Smart move, Aside that the south south have been loyal builders of out great nation. I implore the south south to build a potential leader for when presidential power returns back to south, they will be at the front seat. The SW will consolidate on the already established partnership with the SS. Its a long permutation but doable all things being equal.
But Jonathan was from the so called as, what did he do for the SS and se? I think nigeria will never develope because of this mindset of my brother your brother in power which doesn't even benefit you in any way, no developed country ever shares posts on sentiments, wether anyone wants to agree or not, nigeria as a country is gone, no hope of progress and will never be well again,

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I m frm south south, south south have produced a president/senate president and speaker. Infact the previous administration we had a deputy senate president. The reason why south east kept producing senate presidents was because it served as a compensation pack for them. In the recent times the south south have enjoyed juicy positions in the federal level. So for me I believe is right for south east to get the Senate president.
I'm a southeasterner.....I don't think the senate presidency is of any importance to the average person in the streets.....especially when a criminal like my former governor is interested.....they should give it to Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Menclothing: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
I support akpabio
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by danilho(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Itohan22:
Yes o, my state in particular, we too try
Yes, but it is Edo north that really voted fo BAT/APC
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
danilho:
Yes, but it is Edo north that really voted fo BAT/APC
Yeah Oshiomole vs Obaseki influence
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Dikegodspower(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wike is a stupid Buffalo.
So he wants the senate president micro-zoned to SS while he never allowed his party micro zone the presidency to SE.
In fact this wike is a lunatic
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by MamaletASO: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
If it has been zoned to the South...

Then, it goes to only one place South-South..or is there any other competitor??

None.! Thank you..

I thought you said: Obi supporters.

No way..because their party No enter..
Nah Alambla state them dey... grin grin

Up Akpabio!
Up South-South!!
Up Southern Nigeria!!!

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
They should allow the Hon Members/Senators to elect who ever they deem fit to lead them
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
unohbethel:
If a SE man gets it, it will never benefit an average igbo man...

So weda it's an SE or Ss person, its still d politician that will only benefit
That's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report / COVID-19: Oshiomhole Tested Negative - Lanre Issa-Onilu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.