Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) (14394 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Wike is now irrelevant, he should go and hide.

If Tinubu was ever going to fight Corruption, Which is Entirely Impossible, wike should be answering questions now.

But Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian in the history of our democrazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Billygee2u: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I m frm south south, south south have produced a president/senate president and speaker. Infact the previous administration we had a deputy senate president. The reason why south east kept producing senate presidents was because it served as a compensation pack for them. In the recent times the south south have enjoyed juicy positions in the federal level. So for me I believe is right for south east to get the Senate president.
South East doesn't deserve SP or any another position but Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Scream(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Someone that is mad...how he now knows that easterners have produced Senate President but he did not remember that South West has produced President in the past and easterners hasn't during the campaigns. He is foooling only himself....how far can his stupidity take him?

2 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by AbBlackLaw: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
You mow count hiw many igbos have become senate president but did not count when they were fighting that presidencial ticket of APC/PDP be zoned to the South East.

The truth, the truth is only it when it favours you, this same way you went around working against South East Presidency you have started it for senate Presidency again. My man try change abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Lol
God keep us alive so we can see how north and south west people will vote for SS as president

Lol in this tribalism setting

3 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2023
unohbethel:
If a SE man gets it, it will never benefit an average igbo man...

So weda it's an SE or Ss person, its still d politician that will only benefit

50 million agbado people can never understand this.

Sophoristicated morons grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Favourchris(f): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2023
helinues:
In support.

People mostly sow where they can reap.

SS deserves the SP position

the issue is what are reaping ... what are the benefit... the last SVP was from delta, what did his people benefit from it ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Kalu and Yari will lose woefully to Akpabio on that day

They should lose, their role can't benefit ordinary Nigerians from their region.

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by OAFMods: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2023
But if an Igbo man get the president seat it will benefit the Igbo man ba ?

The sort of madness ringing on your must be pathetic to say the least.

unohbethel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Obaofaba: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2023
OAFMods:
But if an Igbo man get the president seat it will benefit the Igbo man ba ?

The sort of madness ringing on your must be pathetic to say the least.

Don't mind the ipob miscreant
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by chrisblack1234: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2023
See over sabi..I too know.. Wetin concern you with APC..
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by kosssy: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Why are they even making this SP of a thing big deal for Igbos? How many Igbo leaders are even lobbying for this position? These people always try to paint every situation to look as if Igbos are losing out and yet we stay calm and unbothered. Whoever gets the SP doesn't add anything to average Igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Billygee2u:

The m0ron is seeking for every means to stop EFCC from arresting him for spending and looting Rivers State money.

Which EFCC?

In order for them to arrest Wike, they'd need to investigate his 8-year stint as governor. And how can they do this when there is a perpetual injunction barring EFCC from doing so?

This is wrong, but who EFCC dey even prosecute apart form "low-budget" Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Never4getU: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I m frm south south, south south have produced a president/senate president and speaker. Infact the previous administration we had a deputy senate president. The reason why south east kept producing senate presidents was because it served as a compensation pack for them. In the recent times the south south have enjoyed juicy positions in the federal level. So for me I believe is right for south east to get the Senate president.

Its only a wishful thinking nothing more!
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2023
unohbethel:

Exactly!!! It will never.

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Scream:
Someone that is mad...how he now knows that easterners have produced Senate President but he did not remember that South West has produced President in the past and easterners hasn't during the campaigns. He is foooling only himself....how far can his stupidity take him?

This stupidity you allege is practically because he did not support your candidate. The day you understand that politics everywhere even in saner climes is based on interest, the better for you.
Besides, the issue of president you raised is past. The election has come and gone but there's still hope at the tribunal for some of us.
I voted for Peter Obi because I saw him as the best among the major candidates. If either Osibanjo or Wike were on the ballot, I would have gone for them.

No use emotions run politics matter ooo, e dey give HBP.
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Kubin: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Moferere:
Mind you, igbo have done it 5 times
what about the presidency how many times?hypocrite
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by TokunboCarsOnly: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Nigerian politicians are hypocrites and illiterates. It is the reason I don't regard them.

Wike is a liar without any iota of integrity. Wike is quick to count how many senate presidents SE has produced and how many from SS, so on that basis SS should produce the next one. But wike couldn't not support SE to produce a president instead he supported Tinubu who is coming from a region that has produced President and Vice since democracy started. Wike didn't see it fit to support Obi because SE have never had a president since democracy. So it has come to senate president, wike sees why it should be SS. Very useless man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by kingsways: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2023
This man always talks like a drunk

When he went to run for presidency, why didn;t he say it should be zoned SE since SS had it through Jonathan for 5 years

A warped sense of justice

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Kukutenla: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Bloody fucking hypocrite!!
The main reason he adduced is that SS has produced only one SP while SE has seven. To even discountenance the fact that five out of the seven actually served under one administration, which further exposes the fraud in his argument, it can now be asked on what basis he supported SW for the presidency against SE and NE since it's a game of numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by femijamz: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2023
This one na idiot. Nobody take u serious again

3 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Akungitit: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Akungitit: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Shhhh,you're bot from the South South, you're typically from the South East.
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Kukutenla: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Moferere:
Mind you, igbo have done it 5 times
That's a fraudulent claim. The five was under one administration.
To show how ridiculous it is, NC have held the position of SP the longest through David Mark spending 8 uninterrupted years, Saraki and Iyiorcha Ayu which gives just 3 SPs while SE have 7 SPs with less number of years!

3 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Diddycsbsb: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Sometime I'm laughing at some fools thinking that ndi Igbo is interested in tinubu government we don't give a fuxk, even Buhari did worster things in South East. But ndi Igbo don't give a fuxk,. Come here and see everybody dey hustle we know send anybody. As for Wike, we have known you as a rebel to ndi Igbo. You deceive Govnor ipeazu of Abia, and Ukwuanyi of Enugu. To turn against PDP because you want to use them to divide South East for your selfish interest in Apc. Because of your rebelity you form G5 just to distract PDP in South East, because of you Umahi decamp to Apc. You claim you build river upon all the oil, Go to Ebonyi and see what Umahi did without oil money, Go to Ebonyi you respect Umahi, Mr talkative. Now you are know longer the governor, no more supper man, posterity will never forget Obi Igbo massacre during your regime. Because of your greedynes you fight against obi, but during when you where contesting for river's,. Igbos close there shop's to campaign for you,. Wike it shall never be well with you.,. May the gods and the land of Igbo land strike you dead immediately you step your foot on it.. You don't loves igbos may the day you step your foot in ala Igbo may amadioha visit you. Iseeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2023
unohbethel:

That what many fools supporting them don’t know . They are just fighting for their pockets who will earn highest that all no benefits for the common people.
They keep shouting SS haven’t produced senate president as if the SE has produce president.

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Because u want to render south east useless. Wike u will die a painful death

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
because u want render south east useless. Wike u will die a painful death. bomb
Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by RacistProudIgbo: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
triple996:
Yes sir
Anyone but not east

From first president to first senate president to first military head of state to first Nigerian united nation representative to first common wealth of nations etc... East na your mate? You only want weak president through funny alliance but you are wrong.

East don't need it, still better than you till tomorrow take it and put it in your freaking azzes.

1 Like

Re: Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2023
PDP really made a great loss

How can they thrown away Wine just like that

This are committed party men.

Most nigeria politicians would have since decamped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / Rickey Tarfa Sues Mtn, Efcc, Others For N5b / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.