Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai (3391 Views)

APC Deceived CAN That Muslim/muslim Ticket Is Not For Islamization Agenda – El-r / APC Deceived Lagos Students into attending a Rally (photos) / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by iSense247: 5:39am On Jun 07, 2023
APC Deceived CAN That Muslim/Muslim Ticket Is Not For Islamization Agenda - El-Rufai

According to the former governor, Islamic dominance had been successfully replicated in Nigeria and that it shall continue.

Former Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai has in a controversial video made a mockery of Christians.

Speaking in Hausa language, El-Rufai boasted that he has helped bring Islamic dominance to the state which has now been replicated in Nigeria through the Muslim/Muslim ticket of the All Progressives Congress.

According to El-Rufai, in the course of the electioneering campaigns, when “they”(Christians ) tried to ask questions on why the Muslim/Muslim ticket, he deceived ‘them’ that it was not for religious dominance when in reality, the tickets both nationally and at the state level were for Islamic dominance.

The former governor also mocked Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party.

He said in Kaduna that Islamic dominance had been successfully replicated in Nigeria and that it shall continue for the next 20 years.

El-Rufai further boasted that the victory of Bola Tinubu had silenced the Christian Association of Nigeria, adding that he will sustain an Islamic-dominated government for 20 years and unending not only in Kaduna State but in Nigeria at large.
Open the link below to watch the video:

https://www.tori.ng/amp/238130/apc-deceived-can-that-muslimmuslim-ticket-is-not-f.html
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by kokozain(m): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by DatNiggaDaz: 5:46am On Jun 07, 2023
He did not deceive CAN, he only deceived APC & Tinubu supporters, afterall the "subsidy removal" has led them into figthing themselves in different filling stations.

Just wait a moment, more revelations will be made open how APC & Tinubu supporters were fooled & deceived

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:49am On Jun 07, 2023
The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians are in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by AntiTerrorist: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2023
The former governor also mocked Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party.
Hell Rufai that cannot win a free and fair election in Kaduna state is mocking a man who wins national election. Terrorist El-Rufai is a clown. Only in this evil forest can a mentally challenged person like this Islamic midget be in the seat of power. In a sane country, a terrorist like him would be in jail forever instead.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Even with all the killings from southern Kaduna to Deborah's killers

All the evidence was staring at Nigerian christians in the face for them to take actions but no, the hates in their hearts against the Igbos was too much.

Even the devil doesn't have power over humans but he is allowed to decieve humans first, when you fall he then strikes.

It is called Taqiya and it is allowed in Islam.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Jostoman: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Obedient please stay away from this thread

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Jostoman: 5:59am On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Hell Rufai that cannot win a free and fair election in Kaduna state is mocking a man who wins national election. Terrorist El-Rufai is a clown. Only in this evil forest can a mentally challenged person like this Islamic midget be in the seat of power. In a sane country, a terrorist like him would be in jail forever instead.
i dont expect you to put mouth for this kind of thread or reply anybody concerning this topic. Make Una no dey fall for this people tactics.

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Jennie002: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Again
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Nvestor02: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, they prayed and preached against it but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria. but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

If A Muslim politicians said what Peter Obi said. christians would have trended it more than how it was.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians.

You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by badaru911: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2023
Jostoman:
i dont expect you to put mouth for this kind of thread or reply anybody concerning this topic. Make Una no dey fall for this people tactics.

... Even it is fake, the op is looking for guys to click hose useless blog....he twisted everything so as to get traffic to his site...

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Jostoman: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2023
badaru911:

... Even it is fake, the op is looking for guys to click hose useless blog....he twisted everything so as to get traffic to his site...
yes, the two card that BAT people are playing before, during and after election are ethnic and religions card and am very sure the person who posted this nonsense is a BAT supporter.
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by limeta(f): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Obedient please stay away from this thread

Why do you want Obidients to stay away from the thread
At least give reason other wise you a gamer .

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by piyoo91: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, the prayed and preached it against but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians. You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
have you lived in the north before?

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Dey dnt give him appointment thats why
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Ebubu2: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:

THE CAN are not decieved, the prayed and preached it against but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

Me personally, I'm tired of this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians. You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
in southern states where they practise Christian-Christian, there are no Muslim minorities, or are there Muslims in akwa ibom or anambra or bayelsa?

However in northern states, some of them have almost 40% Christian minorities who are from such state. Hence why practising Muslim-Muslim?

Example: kaduna, adamawa, taraba,

Benue own is almost 89% Christian. Benue has never even had Muslim governor. This elected one in benue is a reverend father with a Christian deputy and a Christian speaker of assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Penguin2: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2023
Elrufai is pained that Tinubu did not give him any 3 of the most powerful positions in a presidential government.

He seriously wanted to be SGF but Tinubu knows who Elrufai is and would never bring such snake close to the engine room of his government.

In the alternative, Elrufai hoped he would be NSA, he lobbied for it, but Tinubu would, once again, not be deceived.

That’s why he’s talking the trash he’s talking.

That Kaduna short man devil is one character that should never be allowed into the presidency of Nigeria if this country doesn’t wanna go up in flames.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by intellectb: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Interesting!!!
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by APCNig: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2023
So the short man devil thinks that JAGABAN Borgu who married a Church back bencher over 40 years ago, and nurtured her into becoming a Pastor at RCCG can be an Islamic nonentity like him. I think the short man devil has started taking the hard drugs that FFK takes

3 Likes

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by ABIODUN105(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2023
To hell with this short man devil thank God Tinubu is not a religion bigot
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by GeneralPula: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2023
They’ve started twisting his words..

When did he mentioned Apc deceived Christain with Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Cuz El-rufai only talked about Kaduna which is just a state in Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
They’ve started twisting his words..

When did he mentioned Apc deceived Christain with Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Cuz El-rufai only talked about Kaduna which is just a state in Nigeria..

Oga go and watch the video

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by GeneralPula: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Oga go and watch the video
Post me the video.
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:

You don't stand on the fence on issues like this!

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2023
GeneralPula:

Post me the video.

Click on the link to see where el-rufai mouth is vibrating!

2 Likes

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Deemas(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians are in the forefront of that rigging. One reason, MONEY.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue

You're very correct. One good example is Wike who helped change a result to favour a Muslim instead of even allowing the real winner in his state who happens to be a fellow christian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Jokerman(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2023
No wahala.

We all go suffer the ripple effects
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2023
Deemas:

You're very correct. One good example is Wike who helped change a result to favour a Muslim instead of even allowing the real winner in his state who happens to be a fellow christian.
Exactly including Akpabia, Umahi, Uzodima and others. I am an Igbos but ashamed of their acts. Tuuuuuueeeeeh. We Christians do not have principle. Anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by Madmohamed123: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2023
iSense247:
Open the link below to watch the video:

https://www.tori.ng/amp/238130/apc-deceived-can-that-muslimmuslim-ticket-is-not-f.html
even if obi say it is religious war he is right now why no body talk about this everywhere is quite like this comment is not dangerous.
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by GeneralPula: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Click on the link to see where el-rufai mouth is vibrating!
You didn’t post the video
Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:

nobody expects more from an ostrich like you, continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai by AntiTerrorist: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Deemas:

SpecialAdviser:

Exactly including Akpabia, Umahi, Uzodima and others. I am an Igbos but ashamed of their acts. Tuuuuuueeeeeh. We Christians do not have principle. Anywhere belle face.
To an average "christian" politician, it is power first, religion last. They are not genuine christians anyway. With money and power, they believe they cannot partake in any evil that befall Nigerian christians from the hands of muslim terrorists.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) / Yar’adua Leaves For G8 Summit On Wednesday / Seun Adebiyi Needs Your Help! Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.