Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) (3403 Views)

Sahara Reporter And Obidients Tinubu Pic Shows His Heart Is On The Right Side / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
People like us are never deceived by men like Tinubu. I am too educated, exposed and too smart for Tinubu to use my head drink garri. With all my education how can I stoop so low trusting a man that has no clean record of his entire life. If I do that then why am I educated in the first place. Till date nobody knows his primary school, university, age, health status and source of wealth. let me tell you, any man that believes that with money he can get anything he desires in life can never make a good leader.

Las las Buhari government don better pass Tinubu govt.

23 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Jostoman: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Deceiver government

14 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Aboks(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
drug lord

13 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by budaatum: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Las las Buhari governemnt don better pass Tinubu govt.

Got to laugh at the above while secretly wanting to agree with you. I'd need more time though to decide if it's true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by psucc(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerians will definitely missed Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by budaatum: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
psucc:
Nigerians will definitely missed Buhari

For good reasons or bad, I wonder.
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
"TokunboCarsOnly"... I can bet he's fled SE.

Ask him why the region is inhabitable, he would start stammering and bleating like a goat. grin

Tinubu is President for next 7.5 years. Your tears and threads will change nothing. That's 100% fact.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
People like us are never deceived by men like Tinubu. A man that has no clean record of his entire life can't be trusted. Till date nobody knows his primary school, university, age, health status and source of wealth. A man that believes that with money you can get anything you desire in life can never make a good leader.

Las las Buhari governemnt don better pass Tinubu govt.

The ones that you knew everything about including the day and place that their father jumped on top of their mother and exploded inside, how have they saved the economy?

President Tinubu is making the tough decisions that we would have come out of for the better by now if any of his predecessors had.

2 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Emma513: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
FREE TRANSPORT IN MUD cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Sunday2021: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Believe this satanic government then you can also believe that my grandma is a virgin.

11 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:

Ask him why the region is inhabitable, he would start stammering and bleating like a goat. grin

Tinubu is President for next 7.5 years. Your tears and threads will change nothing. That's 100% fact.

Shame on you and your kingsmen if you have any in the first place. If Tinubu like, let him rule for the next 20years, na you go still dey shout ebi pa mi. And again, you lots keep talking trash about people coming to live in SW. Look until your idiot colleagues agrees to share Nigeria everyone is free to live in any state or region of his choice and you can't do a shit about it. If e pain you do your worst. In fact that is your greatest humiliation that you can't chase people away from your region.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

The ones that you knew everything about including the day and place that their father jumped on top of their mother and exploded inside, how have they saved the economy?

President Tinubu is making the tough decisions that we would have come out of for the better by now if any of his predecessors had.

Guy shut the bleep and stop insulting your parents and generation. Just burry your head in shame for believing in Tinubu in the first place. Your education is a waste because you are lost in tribalism and sentiments that have left you perpetually bleeding on every side but shame will never allow you admit it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by vanbonattel: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
When a criminal makes a promise to do something good foe you,beware

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by muyico(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
??
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Shame on you and your kingsmen if you have any in the first place. If Tinubu like, let him rule for the next 20years, na you go still dey shout ebi pa mi. And again, you lots keep talking trash about people coming to live in SW. Look until your idiot colleagues agrees to share Nigeria everyone is free to live in any state or region of his choice and you can't do a shit about it. If e pain you do your worst. In fact that is your greatest humiliation that you can't chase people away from your region.

The bleating of a 3rd Class citizen is inconsequential. grin

Why are you creating thread upon thread if not suicidal thoughts.

E pain the weyrey die. grin

4 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:

Idiot see make I tell you, you have no shame and it is very bad for a human not to have shame.

If e sure for your entire lineage, please tell the world what Tinubu finished with from the university and also mention the university?

If you can't, please do well to ask from any of your idiotic folks who share same pathetic brain like you maybe they will be able to rescue you from this shame and eternal embarrassment

Abeg answer me oloshi rada rada.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:

E dey pain you say people dey create thread upandan. You never see anything o. Even Seun cannot stop people from creating threads so what is your own? But I understand your pain. The heat is too much for you to bear. We will keep humiliating lunatics like you who are on Nairaland joblessly monitoring threads and will later hit the streets to beg for 100 to eat bread and ewa agoyin, yet supporting a clueless shit as president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by jconsulting(f): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
I wonder why some set of people think politicians are the ones that will salvage the situation of this country. Killing yourself because your tribal man lost or win elections means nothing,

Government is to regulate and ensures taxes are paid , private sector and good FDI will develop a country, if you like support Obi or Tinubu till eternity, if big giants don't come from Nigeria ,, like so call Apple , Google, Amazon , Microsoft... and stuff we can export internationally apart from crude, the country am afraid will continue struggling.

Let us support this government to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
jconsulting:
I wonder why some set of people think politicians are the ones that will salvage the situation of this country. Killing yourself because your tribal man lost or win elections means nothing,

Government is to regulate and ensures taxes are paid , private sector and good FDI will develop a country, if you like support Obi or Tinubu till eternity, if big giants don't come from Nigeria ,, like so call Apple , Google, Amazon , Microsoft... and stuff we can export internationally apart from crude, the country am afraid will continue struggling.

Aunty, the greatest support you can give any government is to be law abiding and go about your daily activities peacefully and majority of us are doing that. Again, Pay our taxes and ensure you vote during election. What other support do you want from us?

When we have done all these, it is now the duty of leaders to come up with good policies that will create enabling environment for people to grow. But in Nigeria the reverse is the case. We walk to voting centers and vote lunatics simply because they are from our tribe and religion, I should take blame for that?

The empty headed lunatics are clueless and running the country aground, what support should I give at this point? Oh if their policies are impoverishing me I should clap for them and move on just to satisfy your support campaign?

No ma, I have a duty to criticize them and berate the assholes who voted them in the first instance. Abi is criticism not a form of support?

2 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
jconsulting:

Lastly, I make bold to say that Obi would have done a better job if they allowed our votes to count. You and I know that for a fact. Madam, please don't seat on the fence take a stand, call a spade a spade. This man in aso rock has nothing to offer, he is bereft of ideas let's say it as it is. Forget all the bobo. You built Lagos, is 6 months not enough to show that you can build Nigeria abi cement and sand don finish?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Northernblood7(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:

He is not your mum. One is a goat while the other is a human. Thats the difference between Yoruba and Igbo
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

TokunboCarsOnly to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

E dey pain you say people dey create thread upandan. You never see anything o. Even Seun cannot stop people from creating threads so what is your own? But I understand your pain. The heat is too much for you to bear. We will keep humiliating lunatics like you who are on Nairaland joblessly monitoring threads and will later hit the streets to beg for 100 to eat bread and ewa agoyin, yet supporting a clueless shit as president.

Cry louder and make Seun, a Yoruba man more money grin

Love those tears baby. grin
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Lastly, I make bold to say that Obi would have done a better job if they allowed our votes to count. You and I know that for a fact. Madam

Your votes DID count, it just wasn't as much as the votes for President Tinubu or even Atiku for that matter.

That was why when Peter Obi went to court, he only sought to disqualify Tinubu and ask for a re-run, all of this without any proof whatsoever.

If you weren't naturally abusive and insultive to those with a different opinion, more people who hadn't decided might have voted for Peter Obi.

You and your fellow Obidients destroyed the poor man's political career, now he is known for being a leader of malcontents and bad losers whose most prominent attribute is displaying hate and lies all over social media. Make una clap for Una self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Northernblood7:

He is not your mum. One is a goat while the other is a human. Thats the difference between Yoruba and Igbo

Conquered Yoruba slaves don't matter.

You're proudly wearing an Abokis name. grin

Now cry more grin
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Northernblood7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:

Conquered Yoruba slaves don't matter.

You're proudly wearing an Abokis name. grin

Now cry more grin

Go school una no gree. Na to the envy Ndi Igbo going to school. Na only Nigeria get northern?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

Your votes DID count, it just wasn't as much as the votes for President Tinubu or even Atiku for that matter.

That was why when Peter Obi went to court, he only sought to disqualify Tinubu and ask for a re-run, all of this without any proof whatsoever.

If you weren't naturally abusive and insultive to those with a different opinion, more people who hadn't decided might have voted for Peter Obi.

You and your fellow Obidients destroyed the poor man's political career, now he is known for being a leader of malcontents and bad losers whose most prominent attribute is displaying hate and lies all over social media. Make una clap for Una self.

Tell me another lies. I am used to it nigga. You guys are pathetic lots just kiss the truth. Today Obi didn't win abi? So why was your lord busy buying inec and judiciary with huge sum which has created hunger among you today? Today, you guys are praising Soludo for being a psycho like you. When tomorrow the same Soludo decides to run for president you tribalist and crooked lifestyles folks will start calling him IPOB.

Let me ask you, have you voted an Igbo man in an election before? Your hate and subtle sneaky life will not allow you to do so because you are scared of them to the bone. Shame on you daft.

Swear with whatever god you serve that Tinubu won the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Coldspice: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
See the Monday slaves of Biafra crying.

Billionaires crying over palliative.

Wetin Monday slaves no go see for Ekpa hand.

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Coldspice: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

I swear with Shuku Osiwin Alayebaje the god Nnamdi Kanu worships that Tinubu won that election.

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Tell me another lies. I am used to it nigga. You guys are pathetic lots just kiss the truth. Today Obi didn't win abi? So why was your lord busy buying inec and judiciary with huge sum which has created hunger among you today? Today, you guys are praising Soludo for being a psycho like you. When tomorrow the same Soludo decides to run for president you tribalist and crooked lifestyles folks will start calling him IPOB.

Let me ask you, have you voted an Igbo man in an election before? Your hate and subtle sneaky life will not allow you to do so because you are scared of them to the bone. Shame on you daft.

Bros rest, Peter Obi didn't win, he didn't even come second for God's sake.

You claim, without proof, that President Tinubu bought INEC and the Judiciary, how can you not be seen as a sore loser making such claims?

At some point, you and your ilk would, sorry must, get over the fact that you didn't reach out to enough people and the way you are going, you are turning more people off Peter Obi.

Once more, Peter Obi won a bronze medal, congratulations to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

Bros rest, Peter Obi didn't win, he didn't even come second for God's sake.

You claim, without proof, that President Tinubu bought INEC and the Judiciary, how can you not be seen as a sore loser making such claims?

At some point, you and your ilk would, sorry must, get over the fact that you didn't reach out to enough people and the way you are going, you are turning more people off Peter Obi.

Once more, Peter Obi won a bronze medal, congratulations to him.

You people keep talking of proof.

Show me the proof that Tinubu won?

Don't tell me inec and judiciary nonsense o. Just post your proof here for me to see.

2 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by david102(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
I think it's too early to talk down his government. Let's see the first term of his tenure.
I'm not pro-tinubu, Pro-Obi, or what have you am pro-GOOD GOVERNANCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by david102(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
I think it's too early to talk down his government. Let's see the first term of his tenure.
I'm not pro-tinubu, Pro-Obi, or what have you, am pro-GOOD GOVERNANCE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Sworn In As Nigerian President / Jonathan Orders Early Completion Of Road Projects In S-east / Opposition Lawmakers Want Obasanjo Punished For BPE Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.