Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body (670 Views)

Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) / How Can I Repair My Windshield (it Got Crack) / World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by fineboynl(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Fog forming on my windshield. It get worst at night and to top it all. There will be fog and dow smokes on top of my car. While i feel the cold inside but i see it as normal operations but it seems its too much. In fact when i am going home i use the fog as a form of tint. I will just direct the air breeze to the side glass before 3~5 minutes fog will cover the side glass and i will even find it difficult to see through as i do wind down if i need to look.

Is your air conditioner doing this?

80% of the people i carried on my car they tend to shiver in their seats. And once I noticed i will either turn it off and reduce it. I’m kind of use to cold so i can’t differentiate between normal and too cold. I can sleep naked in a cold room where my friends will all run for cover.

I would like to know if it’s normal and if any car is doing this too.
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by Padipadi(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2023
Check your Aircon
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by incogni2o: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2023
fineboynl:
Fog forming on my windshield. It get worst at night and to top it all. There will be fog and dow smokes on top of my car. While i feel the cold inside but i see it as normal operations but it seems its too much. In fact when i am going home i use the fog as a form of tint. I will just direct the air breeze to the side glass before 3~5 minutes fog will cover the side glass and i will even find it difficult to see through as i do wind down if i need to look.

Is your air conditioner doing this?

80% of the people i carried on my car they tend to shiver in their seats. And once I noticed i will either turn it off and reduce it. I’m kind of use to cold so i can’t differentiate between normal and too cold. I can sleep naked in a cold room where my friends will all run for cover.

I would like to know if it’s normal and if any car is doing this too.

Likely your vent is facing the window
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by RoadMozart(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Do you use the defogger?
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by fineboynl(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
Do you use the defogger?
defogger is only avalanches on the back glass.
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by buygala(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
*In Angrygoat's voice

Ode mechanic don go install Marcopolo Compressor for your moto..Caterpillar Compressor wey don already crack your motor chassis ... Remove am install compressor wey get Binatone standing fan coil.... Na 5k max for Mushin.. Then direct mecho to use soldering iron to solder the broken chassis, make engine and gearbox no go drop for your lap at 140km/hr.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by nymphomaniac(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
buygala:
*In Angrygoat's voice

Ode mechanic don go install Marcopolo Compressor for your moto..Caterpillar Compressor wey don already crack your motor chassis ... Remove am install compressor wey get Binatone standing fan coil.... Na 5k max for Mushin.. Then direct mecho to use soldering iron to solder the broken chassis, make engine and gearbox no go drop for your lap at 140km/hr.
lol. Angrygoat coman take your sub.
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by fineboynl(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
buygala:
*In Angrygoat's voice

you are trying to say the guy talk rubbish or what?
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by Angrygoat: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ode dey hype yourself.i can sleep inside cold room this that. Ode.
E never even tay wey u begin drive,dey there dey blow lie. U have a mad leakage. Continue dey drive am like that till e catch fire.dont run to ac man to check,I'm very sure ice gathers at top of l and h pipes ,but u won't check it. Dey do big boy till car catch fire while in motion and doors jam. Na that day your eye go clear. U have leakage. Before a car can cause dew or steam cold at windshield. It means e never tay weythe car e toks,or u have been driving using AC in rain or cold weather condition like mild rain. You have leakage.andyour gas just dey waste
Re: Is My Air Con Blowing Too Much. Always Fog On My Windshield And Car Body by buygala(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
fineboynl:
you are trying to say the fuy talk rubbish or what?

I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand from what I write.

(1) (Reply)

Are All 'mechanics' The Same? Are They Really The Dumbest In Their Class??. / Working On Tokunbo Engine, To Be Or Not To Be / Nairaland Daily Car Quiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.