Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Solution Needed Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution Needed Please (393 Views)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / Urgent Solution Needed. (photo) / Solution Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution Needed Please by Skinnygee1: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2023
What Could cause a spot at the back of my head being scraped?no sign of infection and it's painless, it's getting bigger and it's over a month

I went to the pharmacy yesterday and they couldn't prescribe any medication for me because they don't even know what caused it

Who as experienced such? please what's the solution?even if it's traditional solution I don't mind,I just want it to stop spreading and get my hair back.

Pictures below
Re: Solution Needed Please by Taylor90: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Haaaa
Re: Solution Needed Please by incandescentena: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Dammn. You ve gat hell of a troubling skin infection there on your head. You have to be very careful or you loose your head

OP, get ferugreek seed or oil and apply daily a drop or two around and on the affected region. In few weeks, it should be back to normal

1 Like

Re: Solution Needed Please by Skinnygee1: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
incandescentena:
Dammn. You ve gat hell of a troubling skin infection there on your head. You have to be very careful or you loose your head

OP, get ferugreek seed or oil and apply daily a drop or two around and on the affected region. In few weeks, it should be back to normal

Thanks alot I will get it,fenugreek you mean?
Re: Solution Needed Please by Skinnygee1: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Solution Needed Please by Skinnygee1: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Faforon For Goiter / How African Cherry Fruit Can Help In Weight Management During Pregnancy / I Am Confused And Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.