Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job (26836 Views)

Ekweremadu Gets International Parliamentary (IPC) Appointment / Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by damkin24(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's the beauty of working in government - it opens doors to international and juicy appointments, but appointing Lai Mohammed gives me goose pimples though.

They should be warry of a character like Lai Mohammed who would see white and call it black. I don't want to believe that Ballard Partners is a lobbying firm that sells lies!
What is your own affiliate with the firm that gives you impetus to advise them on who to hire?
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by orikoku: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2023
Lie lie... Na still lobbying he take get the job.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by damkin24(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations 👏
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by doneback04: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
This is the reason youths are jobless when someone at this age supposed to retire and go home and rest for a young vibrant youths to take that position they are still giving him opportunity to work
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by brain54(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Lol…

I guess they need a professional liar!
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Confirm4real(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2023
That place fit am well as lobbying managing partner grin

They already knows he can lie for Africa while lobbying...
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2023
He has requisite experience grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by neutralmind: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
This is not safe and has to be against the law. How can a person who occupied such a sensitive post as information minister suddenly start working for an international lobbying organisation??
If NIA or DSS really know their job, they'd call him privately and tell him to back off.

It is not against any law. Kindly take note
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Proffdada: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Definitely his company

He just wants to stay relevant
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by ghettochild(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2023
He shd go n continue his lies there
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by 123yes(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2023
meolaniyi:
Nigeria is programmed to fail. Shame on Nigeia
like you have failed already. Mumu
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by IketownNigeria: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Lobbying is simply someone that can help them bribe Nigerian govt
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Blackdisciple(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Lolzzzz he will continue lying over there
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by slowice(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Of course.. His barefaced lies and scheming will come highly recommended in a lobbying firm.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by blesdman(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's the beauty of working in government - it opens doors to international and juicy appointments, but appointing Lai Mohammed gives me goose pimples though.

They should be wary of a character like Lai Mohammed who would see white and call it black. I don't want to believe that Ballard Partners is a lobbying firm that sells lies!
Of course, that is what they sell

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by obama99: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by alobright17(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Lai can never get recommendations from any reputable entity.

Even Tinubu the election thief will not recommend liar Muhammed
Mr reputation their gatemen will feed your till you die , na jealousy Dey do you . Your own father isn’t a saint either .

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by joba4luv: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
I swear he will destroy that company with lies
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by 27Pushing30: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
"managing partner'" and they are making it look like he was offered a job

Lao should come and tell us how much is the buy-in for a managing partner
I doubt you understand the corporate world…

Partnership are only sold to people with value … in partnership buy-ins are just for capital reasons.

The expected value you will bring is what they’re after.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Jayhome24: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
So Lai still dey? This man na master in telling lies. I'm surprised this man can be this quiet? Life no Balance at all.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by am4truth(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
So much hatred... Why Nigerians.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
27Pushing30:

I doubt you understand the corporate world…

Partnership are only sold to people with value … in partnership buy-ins are just for capital reasons.

The expected value you will bring is what they’re after.
So government connection is what lai brings definitely not his intellect
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by naturefellow(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
May peace and blessings follow him in his next endeavor.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

They should be wary of a character like Lai Mohammed who would see white and call it black. I don't want to believe that Ballard Partners is a lobbying firm that sells lies!

His expertise in telling lies is the major reason for his appointment. That's why Tony Blair is one of the top lobbyist in the world. The other reason is his Lai Mohammed's closeness to the government in power.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by lexy2014: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
joba4luv:
I swear he will destroy that company with lies

Do you know if lies is the product the company sells?
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
This is not safe and has to be against the law. How can a person who occupied such a sensitive post as information minister suddenly start working for an international lobbying organisation??
If NIA or DSS really know their job, they'd call him privately and tell him to back off. Really? I know that of the president that he can't work for any international/foreign organisation until after at least 10 years. I just don't know if it applies to other officials.

Which law be that?
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Billygee2u: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by tyinfinity: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go and give the international appointment to our own exiled Mazi Simon Ekpa.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by tyinfinity: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Or you can give it to chimpanzee Adiche who can write letter to any spirit in OSU forest
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Ihengwu: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please who advised them? They have made a terrible mistake with this apointment.
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by APCNig: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

A company that sells lies needs a natural liar like Lie Mohammed
Re: Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job by Samajogs: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
He will soon be sack knowing he's ineffectiveness...Man on lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission / El-Rufai Writes About His First Day After Leaving Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.