Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene (19245 Views)

Trump Arrest: Marjorie Taylor Greene Interviewed By Her Lover / Ukraine: US Says Poland Offer Of Mig-29 Fighter Jets "Not Tenable". / Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by salem1996: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Without going broke? Lol. The US just raised its debt ceiling two days ago. Do you know what that means atall?

The debt ceiling is the amount of money the U.S. Department of the Treasury is authorized to borrow to pay the nation's bills. In januray they hit about 31.4trillion dollars.

Over trillions of dollar invested in the war already. Yet Russia keeps capturing more cities. And US keep passing more billion dollar bill. Just today, Russia followed up on last week armoury strikes. They struck the weapon warehouse of Ukraine again.

Another billions of dollar of US citizens money going up in flames.

I wanted to reply the person you quoted before realising he doesn't even know what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Westman001: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
More reason we miss Trump. Party of demons are ruling now, democrats
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Damn!

Woke going to sleep!
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Edusouls:
he caused the invasion and caused an irreversible damage to his country, in a hundred years Ukraine wonโ€™t even recover from this war, citizens of Ukraine are now living in assylum In other nations with Abegi, their young men are dying in battle field, many widows in the making and more to come just cos of NATO ? Is this man not a fool?

Brother, I see your temper is hot. I asked what will you have done if you are Zelensky, I did not ask if he caused the invasion. I ask what would he have done differently to stop the invasion
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by lhordspy: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
They are not uninformed. They are not even interested in the information to warrant paying attention to it . US is highly isolated thus they have no business being informed. The only reason you care is because we are a nation of migrants. Many US citizens do not know the colour of their international passport because they have no need for it and couldn't care less about what's happening outside of US.

/

Hmm. True
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by stanluiz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tiopii:

Both Russians and Ukrainians are dying.
Russian soldiers are dying. Which is normal. After all, they are fighting a war.

But Ukraine is the worst hit. Both their soldiers and civilians are dying. Ukraine cities and infrastructures has been destroyed.

Millions of Ukrainians have fled the country. Ukraine is loosing Territory.

Ukraine is the biggest loser in this war. They are used as pawn by the US to fight Russia. The same US will abandon them and run away just like they did in Vietnam and Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Emma513: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
obedience4:
one member of parliament can't stop the Ukrainian government from assessing America funds to liberate themselves from the Russians..

The USA and it's allies are committed to the killing of Russia soilders and the depletion of the Russian military.

A weaken Russia is What we want, let's see how far the Russia people will remain silent till they turn on the kerlimin
DEY HERE DEY BASH. U NO GO FIGHT WAR. RUSSIA IS NOT YOUR MATE

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Not MGT trying to sound she has sense
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by fairheart(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
If they are the most educated and learned people, how are they still the most uninformed? That is a contradictory sentence. A learned person is informed. To be learned means to have information to make prudent decisions.

lhordspy:
In as much as Amer!can citizens are one of the most educated, learned and advance people. I think they are the most uninformed people on planet earth. Their warmongering government keeps lying to them; keeping them in the dark about the truth behind their foreign war expedition and political meddling. They have been using media propaganda to suppress the people's thinking and reasoning ability for long.

It is refreshing to see the lawmakers are starting to see it the way it should be. The good American citizens are starting to wake up and see their government for who they really are. US is about to raise its debt ceiling, yet keep pumping more billion of dollars into unending war. As of 2023, the total national debt and the debt ceiling both stood at $31.4 trillion. The U.S. government has run a deficit averaging nearly $1 trillion every year since 2001, meaning it spends that much more money than it receives in taxes and other revenue. Yet keep sponsoring different war in different countries, at the detriment of the good people of Amer!ca.

The world are still waiting for the weapon of mass destruction they found in Libya and Iraq. Or is that not the reason they invaded the two countries?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by lhordspy: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2023
fairheart:
If they are the most educated and learned people, how are they still the most uninformed? That is a contradictory sentence. A learned person is informed. To be learned means to have information to make prudent decisions.

To be learned is when you have acquired knowledge through study, inquiry or investigation. Being Learned also means being able to pass on the information.

To be informed is different, when someone is informed, it means someone has been acquainted with information and knowledge about something. He is having or showing knowledge about that particular thing.

You acquire knowledge to be learned. But you need to be vested that knowledge upon to be informed. You need to understand the fact of that situation clearly.

Being informed doesn't require you to be capable of passing on that knowledge. You just need to be able to understand the situatiom clearly. BUT to be learned, you need have acquired the knowledge and be well able and capable to pass it on.

People who are 'Learned' make other people 'informed' .

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by emmyN(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2023
dantewest:
I find it absurd that Nigerians support the USA in this baseless and useless war in Ukraine. They hate to debate the actual cause of the war, refuse to reason with common sense about reality as well. All they know how to do is to insult and turn that situation into tribal hatred.

Thatโ€™s how one even praised Dr Fauci that has been in hot waters for the manner the whole corona virus pandemic was handled.

The love for the USA doesnโ€™t mean you should turn a blind eye towards whatโ€™s right and wrong.

Putin did the right thing. What is NATO doing along the Russian border?

I find it absurd that you support the senseless killings by Putin in Ukraine. Ukraine was not a member of NATO before Putin invaded and still is not. Nay, they never considered joining NATO until Russia pulled the first provocative act by annexing Crimea in 2014. So, tell me, what was the actual cause of the war you want to debate about? I'm sure a lot of you Putin fans think all these started last year.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Tiopii: 2:04am On Jun 08, 2023
stanluiz:
Russian soldiers are dying. Which is normal. After all, they are fighting a war.

But Ukraine is the worst hit. Both their soldiers and civilians are dying. Ukraine cities and infrastructures has been destroyed.

Millions of Ukrainians have fled the country. Ukraine is loosing Territory.

Ukraine is the biggest loser in this war. They are used as pawn by the US to fight Russia. The same US will abandon them and run away just like they did in Vietnam and Afghanistan.

You're not wrong bout the civilians and infrastructure, however Ukraine's ability to intercept those drones and missiles fired into Ukraine has greatly increased. The cities and infrastructures would be rebuilt after the war, Ukraine won't lack the resources to do so.

Millions fled both Ukraine and Russia, Ukraine has stopped losing territories at the moment and are recapturing those Russia occupied.

In the short term Ukraine seem to be the biggest losers, but in the medium/long term, Russia would be the biggest losers, and NATO support won't be stopping anytime soon.

The war Ukraine is fighting is necessary for their freedom and sovereignty. quite expensive and better avoided but at this point it is necessary.

After the war, Ukraine would blossom cos of the west, while same can't be said of Russia. after the war Russia won't command the same respect it once could, their economy is in shambles, their military isn't better off, they are losing influence in their backyard. And the war isn't going the way they hoped
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Tiopii: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Ransomware:

Brother, I see your temper is hot. I asked what will you have done if you are Zelensky, I did not ask if he caused the invasion. I ask what would he have done differently to stop the invasion

Most pro putin want Zelensky to willingly give up territory so as to fit into their narrative of Russia's supremacy and possibly hegemony in Eastern Europe.

Zeleznsky did what every reasonable man would do if his home is attacked, defend your home and attack the invaders until you have your home back.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Tiopii: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2023
thinkmoney:

So nobody needs those money among its citizens? No hospital or research can use those money?

We could ask same of Russia. And by a wide margin US has the better Health care and research institutions.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Tiopii:

Most pro putin want Zelensky to willingly give up territory so as to fit into their narrative of Russia's supremacy and possibly hegemony in Eastern Europe.

Zeleznsky did what every reasonable man would do if his home is attacked, defend your home and attack the invaders until you have your home back.

I wanted to see what the coward spokes man would have come up with. Dont mind them clusterfuck of cowardice
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Caseless: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2023
obedience4:

Is it's your money
Do you know how much It will cost the usA and the entire NATO if Russia is allow to take over keiv.
If Russia were to have a foothold In Ukraine. It can give it the momentum to invade another country, we have heard how Putin was criticizing the fall of the Soviet Union how the fall was a disgrace and how he wants to create something similar to the dead and buried Soviet Union.

Besides Russian taking Ukraine leaves a strategic NATO member Poland in direct danger from NATO.

What's happening here is wearing and weaking the Russian military and it's economy to the extent it won't be threat.

Commons senses tells you Ukraine won't win a war against Russia, it all about managing the conflict, allowing it run into decades, more and more russsain die, more scantions on the Russian economy.
The Russian economy contracted to a new record of 2.1% according to the IMF.

You really think Russia can sustain this war I'm the next ten years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't worry when anarchy set in you will understand the end game of this war.
you de deceive yourself. Taliban sustained for years,not to talk of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Mallamjp(m): 4:35am On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=Gbadebo19 post=123628461]If you like, kill yourself with propaganda.
The US can fund Ukraine's war for 20+ years without going broke.
Are you aware that the US spends a whooping 800 billion dollars on its defence?
Do you even know maybe it is seized Russian assets they are currently using to fund Ukraine? Keep fooling yourself.[/quot
Hypocrite we are talking about peat, you are there making noise. Nonsense
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by nick50(m): 4:38am On Jun 08, 2023
My question is why can't we all mind our businesses and live separately and peacefully?..why can't us and UK let other countries live on thier own..must they interfere?..u see this thin happening in Ukraine will one day replicate itself in Africa if UK government keep arming the ignorant fulani and Yoruba people to kill igbos and exploit the crude oil ..for those that will quote me I want u to know this..before the British army could capture the old Oyo empire the where been outnumbered and overpowered in the present day badagry until they went to Ghana and recruited our fellow blacks trained n used them to fight n capture the Yorubas..I don't know why blacks hate themselves so much especially in Africa
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Edusouls(m): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Ransomware:

brother no sane person brings war to his home, zelensky would have simply stayed neutral not joining any military alliance instead he should have opted joining European business block to better his countries economy, this is just common sense, chai I don see white man wey Mumu pass black I swear, next time Ukraine wonโ€™t vote a comedian as president

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by usj(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2023
lhordspy:

After this particular post. I am done exchanging word with you. Maybe forever.

No wonder you hide on nairaland to spew misinformation. You cant even read to comprehend the body of a news well. You just picked 2.1% and started spreading falsehood.

What IMF was saying is that Russia economy upped to 3.3% despite the war, from the 2.1% in 2022, when the sanction started. Even went up a whooping 0.7% from march-May this year. Yahoo, Reuter, independent, all reported the news. It was reported that Russia is actually spending less on the war than expected.

You are ignorant of so many things and unintelligent. No wonder you fill your post with laughing emojis to hide your scarcity of knowledge. Goodbye
bro! I am glad you're ignoring such a highly brainwashed individuals. He is just regurgitating the MSM.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Fearyourcreator: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2023
obedience4:

Name me one country that doesn't have a tax deficit,
Name one country that doesn't have debts
You should learn economics and know that borrowing money or rising the debt ceiling benchmark are normal for modern day economy.

PS. How much did your daring grand father buhari borrowed and how much debt did he incurred for the citizens.

Kettle calling pot black
For your mouth... But if Buhari borrow no be So So noise ... This one dey use the money fight war... Lolzzz
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Fearyourcreator: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2023
obedience4:

Is it's your money
Do you know how much It will cost the usA and the entire NATO if Russia is allow to take over keiv.
If Russia were to have a foothold In Ukraine. It can give it the momentum to invade another country, we have heard how Putin was criticizing the fall of the Soviet Union how the fall was a disgrace and how he wants to create something similar to the dead and buried Soviet Union.

Besides Russian taking Ukraine leaves a strategic NATO member Poland in direct danger from NATO.

What's happening here is wearing and weaking the Russian military and it's economy to the extent it won't be threat.

Commons senses tells you Ukraine won't win a war against Russia, it all about managing the conflict, allowing it run into decades, more and more russsain die, more scantions on the Russian economy.

You really think Russia can sustain this war I'm the next ten years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Fearyourcreator: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2023
lhordspy:

No wonder you hide on nairaland to spew misinformation. You cant even read to comprehend the body of a news well. You just picked 2.1% and started spreading falsehood.

What IMF was saying is that Russia economy upped to 3.3% despite the war, from the 2.1% in 2022, when the sanction started. Even went up a whooping 0.7% from march-May this year. Yahoo, Reuter, independent, all reported the news. It was reported that Russia is actually spending less on the war than expected.

You are ignorant of so many things and unintelligent. No wonder you fill your post with laughing emojis to hide your scarcity of knowledge. Goodbye
Fatality... Na too bad their country them sabi
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Gbadebo19:
If you like, kill yourself with propaganda.
The US can fund Ukraine's war for 20+ years without going broke.
Are you aware that the US spends a whooping 800 billion dollars on its defence?
Do you even know maybe it is seized Russian assets they are currently using to fund Ukraine? Keep fooling yourself.
. Stop watching CNN. USA has never meant well for any nation. How much was wasted in funding Iraq war and that of Afghan. At the end did they not hand of Afghanistan to the same terrorist group? USA is an evil nation. Now they are forcing this colour people and transgender on the world. They are already sanctioning Uganda for taking a stand against homo. Now USA are pushing to pass a bill that will allow trans in children schools and also allowing Trans women to participate in female sports. And my question is if Mike Tyson identifies as a woman tmrw will they allow him to fight against normal women? You can event watch any new series or movie from Hollywood without see two men kissing.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by rhames(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2023
obedience4:

Is it's your money

Ukraine has fallen to Russia already. It's only a matter of time before that is fully confirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by kutashi: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Don't mind the idiot!
Who is dragging the war between both sides? Presently, Russia is the one dragging this war! Mr P is very very strategic when it comes to planning and execution!

NATO/US/EU/Ukraine are losing big time! There economy are taking several hits, their donated equipments to Ukraine are going up in flames everyday. Not to mention lost of their best officer been bombed to smothering! Bodanov and Zalhuny gone along with many NATO officers, CIA and MI6 agent.
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by kutashi: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2023
And is he having is home back now?
He's losing more land everyday!
Anywhere Russia left on Ukrainian soil is not as a result of the heat from Ukrainian force but because they wish so or in their assessment, the land doesn't worth it!

And that what happened in Mauripol and part Kherson the Russia retreated from.

You assess your enemy before taking up a fight when it's avoidable!
His predecessor has more zeal and will to face Russia but they choosed not and backed out immediately when they tried because they felt their loss will be colossal!
The West are known for their smartness and brain but it seems they have run out of such people with brain and 98% of Western countries are being run by morons who believe in muscle than brain! And they are behaving like idiot presently.

Tiopii:

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Kaytixy: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
And some Nigerians wey no Kno shit go dey talk rubbish here.
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Kaytixy: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2023
obedience4:

Is it's your money

at the expense of the Ukrainian lives?
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Kaytixy: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2023
lhordspy:

guy take am easy na drop the mic

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Bossly: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2023
temitope:

We could ask same of Russia. And by a wide margin US has the better Health care and research institutions.

temitope you have a point on this one ๐Ÿค”

https://fb.watch/l1fpwPZIfB/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene by Kaytixy: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2023
SmartyPants:
bloodthirsty not bloodtasty.

you sef don contribute your own. No correct me oo na learner I be dats why I dey write in pigeon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films / Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysiaโ€™s $251bn National Debt. / 2 Killed As Terror Attack On Istanbul Courthouse Thwarted(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.